Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasmyn sweety - Oxford  (Read 655 times)

1 review(s) for jasmyn sweety (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Esquire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

This is my first revew...

And unfortunately, it's a negative. Fancied a late night punt and thought I'd take a chance on half an hour with Jasmyn... What a mistake. I'd read a lot about the 'romanian service', but this being only my second punt – I thought 'they can't all be like that'. Well this one certainly was. I had everything I had read about. She lists french kissing and owo - these aren't available. Unfortunately had already handed over the cash before I found this out. I persisted anyway. When I tried a bit of RO to smooth things over, my tongue went numb, and she had clearly used something to numb herself. A real turn off. Ehen it came to business, she put her hand in the way to stop any real penetration - a real let down.. Also had covered oral - this was poor and did nothing to redeem the situation. She stopped me in the middle of mish, telling me I had come . I hadn't, but by this point I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Quickly dressed and left without any words.

Long story short, AVOID her like the plague. I should have been smarter as she had little feedback, but as she was 'available' I wasn't thinking with my head. Hopefully nobody else will make the same mistake.

Offline Lewis

This is my first revew...

Welcome. Just a quick note to say that it helps if you provide the url link to the girls profile. Not only does this help other members, but also then provides another link to any other reviews that might have been left for her on this site.

The fact that she's chosen to hide her feedback should have set alarm bells ringing. 7 ratings, 5 of which are positive, and 2 disputed. Chances are it was someone else's profile before Sergei gave it to her and those ratings are not hers anyway.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:50:07 am by Lewis »

Offline Esquire

Welcome. Just a quick note to say that it helps if you provide the url link to the girls profile. Not only does this help other members, but also then provides another link to any other reviews that might have been left for her on this site.

The fact that she's chosen to hide her feedback should have set alarm bells ringing. 7 ratings, 5 of which are positive, and 2 disputed. Chances are it was someone else's profile before Sergei gave it to her and those ratings are not hers anyway.

Sorry I forgot to do that - will remember that from now on.

I've certainly learnt my lesson. Won't make the same mistakes again.

Offline Lewis

Won't make the same mistakes again.

Believe me, you will. The fanny is very powerful and it pickles men's brains.  :)

Offline Cunning Punt

I'd read a lot about the 'romanian service', but.. I thought 'they can't all be like that'.

She lists french kissing and owo - these aren't available.

She put her hand in the way to stop any real penetration...

Also had covered oral - this was poor...

my tongue went numb, and she had clearly used something to numb herself.

She stopped me in the middle of mish, telling me I had come

Thanks for the review and the warning. As has been said, there were a few warning signs.

While not all, the vast majority of Romanian prossies are like that, though possibly not many actually stop having sex - I don't last long enough to find out.

We've all been there - I had a crap punt off a Romanian in a bait & switch on Sunday.

One will probably always get a crap punt from time to time, but experience and this website does vastly reduce the risk of it happening.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:09:21 pm by Cunning Punt »