Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena - Massage, Buathong Thai, Portswood, Southampton  (Read 7309 times)

Online $$woody$$

Visit September 2020.
Appointment made by text a couple of days in advance - quick, clear replies each time.
Location is easy to find with 2 hour parking in Waitrose close by. Shop itself is nicely done out - clean, comfortable massage table, good lighting, music etc. I didn't need a shower so can't comment on that, or even if there is one.
One hour massage is £50, extras range from hand at +£20 through to FS at +£100. I went for fully naked at +£60 which included a bit of b2b. Meena is in her early / mid twenties, I found her attactive to look at and good to chat with, she's generally a little on the large side but carries it fairly well, she has large, heavy natural breasts - they are impressive. The massage itself is good, slow, sensual strokes mixed in with some harder, deeper pressure using elbows - that said I don't think she's had any formal training. About half way through, and still face down, the question of extras was raised. Paid at the end rather than having to get up to get money. She straight away got naked for a few minutes more of face down massage with her breasts being used, especially around my head as she stood at the top of the table reaching down to my lower back. On turnover she oiled up her tits and gave an excellent tit wank, she followed this with some licking of balls and shaft while she brought me off by hand. Throughout I was able to touch her anywhere and even slip a finger or two into her pussy which she made easier by having one leg raised on the the massage table. No licking permitted, "next time". 
The only downside is that I was done after about 45 minutes. Taking this into consideration, although I enjoyed the experience, I felt overcharged by £10/£15. When the opportunity presents itself I'm likely to give it another go to see if the shortchanging on time is normal or if I was just unlucky on that day.   

External Link/Members Only

Offline MaxHamburg

Great - thanks for the review. Was she happy for you to play with her tits and were you able to suck her nipples? I'd assumed the "no licking" referred to RO rather than her tits? Cheers  :hi:

Online $$woody$$

Offline Blackdingo1

Big fan of Meena. I find her attractive. Only been once and just chose a HE (skint) but she did offer the full works, and did discount this to +80FS...so consider bartering.

During the HE she gave plenty of verbal encouragement  which certainly help things move along.

Offline MaxHamburg

Popped in one pm this week to check out the lie of the land and hopefully get a massage from Meena. Door was unlocked, I went in, an older woman in a tight yellow jumper quickly greeted me, short hair, biggish tits, not especially attractive. No masks or distancing in sight, me included. I said "Meena?" and lady in yellow she said she was busy, but beckoned me into a room off the corridor, confirmed £50 for 1h and said her name was Nona or similar? Meena suddenly appeared out the door of the neighbouring room, came in, said she was busy for an hour, she was smiley and got very close to me/my face and asked me to come back, again said £50. Unfortunately I couldn't that day - but I will be back. Meena appeared late 20s, long-ish dark hair, wearing some kind of ruffled black dress/gown, pretty, bright lipstick. Couldn't see much of her tits but the whole package definitely worked for me.

Offline MaxHamburg

this the same girl?

Yeah, pretty sure it is - especially looking at the third and fifth pics in the gallery. She may be "petite" but not exactly slim and toned, carrying fair bit more timber, but fine looking all the same.

Online $$woody$$

No, in my opinion that's not her.

Offline houseboot

this the same girl?

The important part of the AW code is the numeric bit ..... that reveals previous Reviews here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This shows that she is "a lady that tours" not someone "shop based".

I know it only says 1 Review but if you click on her name there are in fact 16 Reviews.

A lady who started as Tanya20199 but then name change to Meena99.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 07:44:17 am by houseboot »

Offline Doormatt

Plus it's just not her  :dash: :lol:

But she does look hot , shame its not £40 & £60. £80 is just too much to justify to myself.

Offline MaxHamburg

Plus it's just not her  :dash: :lol:

But she does look hot , shame its not £40 & £60. £80 is just too much to justify to myself.

I'll get my eyes tested. Sorry chaps. Hoping to pop in this week or next for a proper look  :wacko:

Offline MaxHamburg

And a recent thread - spotted in Hillingdon at the end of August - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283074.0

Online sunbunny

Having seen both the possible Meenas at this establishment in the past month, I can confirm it isn't her.

Online $$woody$$

The WhatsApp profile picture for the mobile number listed on the Gumtree ad is Meena.