Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mei Wellbeing, Slough, Tina, Massage, FBSM  (Read 988 times)

Offline raygun

Visited Mei Wellbeing last week in mid Jan 2019. I parked in council car park about five minute walk. Bit of a trek really, can see the place from across a big busy main road dual carriage way, walked about 200 yards towards the town centre to the crosswalk, then walk the 200 yards back away from the town centre  to the shop. Early evening visit, one hour, £45 at reception, + £40 at the start of on the massage in the room.

I didn’t wait to negotiate, just asked at the start if the lady was into (show her a twenty pound note while I point her hand near my lower parts) and then an additional £20 if... then I waved my hands up over her upper torso, like taking off her shirt, and down past her lower torso like taking off the skirt or trousers... Kinda like sign language with the words spoken slowly “ Off top please, and off clothes please”.

Met “Tina”, she was a good looking MILF, 5’ 5” I guess, well built, not skinny or fat, but no super model. She played sensual and enthusiastic massage, kept her panties on, lots of baby oil, she acted like she enjoyed the time, moving around the massage table and on and off it a few times, sometimes half on and off at the same time. Tried to come twice, second time towards the end was a bit of effort on her part but she persisted happily. The nice lady cleaned me up, shower me first and the her turn, dressed l, thank you’s and then and exited. I will probably post this as a review.

External Link/Members Only