Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venus.Diamond - Guildford  (Read 3352 times)

7 review(s) for lustylucy1 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline personofinterest

A very disappointing appointment.

Called to make a booking. Venus was located at an budget hotel in Guildford. Venus is of average build and size (with a bit of a belly). Looks 6/7. Size 10/12. Age about 30. It's Venus in the profile pictures. Started well with a kissing (no FK) but eventually ended in a rush. Covered BJ was very short lived with Venus soon climbing on top. Sadly the excuse of "the last condom" was trotted out. After, Venus wrapped a towel around hereself and sat at the end of the bed. So after about 15 minutes of chat I left with plenty of time remaining of my one hour booking.

Please save your effort, time and cash and look elsewhere.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

venus.diamond

"I'm very sorry that your booking wasn't satisfactory for you. As we discussed, your hygiene was very poor even after I repeatedly asked you to wash yourself. It was simply unbearable. I apologise maybe instead i should of just refused the booking

Offline Zimbaman

"I'm very sorry that your booking wasn't satisfactory for you. As we discussed, your hygiene was very poor even after I repeatedly asked you to wash yourself. It was simply unbearable. I apologise maybe instead i should of just refused the booking

Do you honestly think anyone here is going to believe you  :unknown: you gave appalling service, weren’t prepared with sufficient condoms (basic FFS) and are now using hygiene as an excuse. Any evidence to support that? “As discussed”?

Why not just offer a good service and apologise for this one  :unknown:

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for the report just saved myself a few bob there are far better punts around sorry to hear about the bad service

Offline nigel4498

Oddity enough I suggested her to Madmania in his Southampton review thread as she has appeared there today.
Probably one to avoid now though.

Offline thekman100

Sorry Venus (or whoever is posting), I am pretty level minded and know there is always 2 sides to every story but I call bullshit on this one! I can't think of any punter that wouldn't take a 5 minute shower in a hotel room in order to get another session in an hour booking! It would be hugely false economy for any punter.

venus.diamond

I always give my clients 110%. Hygiene and cleaniness is very important to me. In order for me to do my job properly and to get the best from me you must have basic hygene. It wasnt until the client took his clothes off that i realised he stunk my entire room out. (Budget hotel/travelodge)The smegma around his will was unreal. So i politely asked him if you could jump in the shower and have a wash. I only ask one thing from my client to be clean and I'll take care of the rest. I did apologise at the end of the booking if i offended him and he said he would write me a bad review. I have genuine good reviews on my adultwork so i know i dont give bad service

Offline Zimbaman

I always give my clients 110%. Hygiene and cleaniness is very important to me. In order for me to do my job properly and to get the best from me you must have basic hygene. It wasnt until the client took his clothes off that i realised he stunk my entire room out. (Budget hotel/travelodge)The smegma around his will was unreal. So i politely asked him if you could jump in the shower and have a wash. I only ask one thing from my client to be clean and I'll take care of the rest. I did apologise at the end of the booking if i offended him and he said he would write me a bad review. I have genuine good reviews on my adultwork so i know i dont give bad service

Adult work reviews mean nothing. This is where we come to get an accurate appraisal of services delivered. I don’t believe a word you are writing  :hi:

venus.diamond

Zimbaman Im just stating my side of the story. i couldnt care less if you believe me or not. I know myself and from my regulars that i dont give a bad service. Why are you being so mean for? Are you looking for a arguement or just desperately begging for attention

Offline Zimbaman

Zimbaman Im just stating my side of the story. i couldnt care less if you believe me or not. I know myself and from my regulars that i dont give a bad service. Why are you being so mean for? Are you looking for a arguement or just desperately begging for attention

Simply pointing out that your side of the story lacks credibility and that adultwork feedback counts fir nothing. Without evidence we really don’t appreciate WGs throwing accusations around. This is a punters forum for the benefit of punters. Maybe you haven’t understood that  :unknown:

venus.diamond

How can you comment on my creditability, was you actually there? What reason would i have to lie for?

Online madmania

:coolgirl:
What reason would i have to lie for?

Is it honestly not patently obvious the reasons why you would lie?  :dash:

If you really need it spelt out - it is an easy way to excuse yourself for bad attitude and non delivery of agreed services. Doing so would help salvage your currently tarnished reputation here, which could possibly lead to more bookings and therefore money.

Unfortunately prossies throwing around unfounded accusations against punters to save themselves is an absolute pet peeve of mine :mad:

It's a pity, if you'd left this review alone, or come and owed up to it and apologised, you'd have gone up in my estimation. But as it is, you've now lost me as a customer, and I have no doubt countless others as well :thumbsdown:

Ironic, for someone who describes themselves as an educated courtesan you really have made yourself sound quite stupid :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:17:42 am by madmania »

SANTASATAN84

Tried to book her yesterday and explained I am obese. Rather than accepting the booking or explaining politely that she does not see obese clients, she insulted me.

Offline Zimbaman

Tried to book her yesterday and explained I am obese. Rather than accepting the booking or explaining politely that she does not see obese clients, she insulted me.

Seems a nasty piece of work. Definitely one to avoid  :hi:

Offline sailor3

Venus Diamond, if hygiene was poor why did you perform oral and ride him briefly? Did you offer a refund once you decided against continuing the appointment?