Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmiraRoseBBW - Oxford/Gloucestershire boarder  (Read 788 times)

3 review(s) for AmiraRoseBBW (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nothiingtodeclare

External Link/Members Only

Duration 1.5hr Outcall at my house in Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire area.

Cost £225

Communication before the meet was good, we discussed what services I wanted before arranging a meet.

Amira Rose arrive at the agreed time in casual clothing so not to raise suspicions with the neighbors. She is a larger girl around size 18-20, but she carries it well and has a real sex appeal. On arrival we has a quick drink and exchanged paperwork, she is a really friendly girl, easy to talk to. She then went into the bathroom to change into a sexy basque, stockings and suspenders and no knickers as requested.

I wanted a sexual domination session, she ordered be to strip before pushing me down onto the bed and sitting on my face, forcing her weight onto be laughing as I struggled to breath, she then lifted off slightly before ordering me to worship her pussy and arse hole, both tasted divine. She clearly was enjoying herself and squirted on my face while having a shuddering  orgasm. she then tied me to my bed and blindfolded be before giving one oth the best uncovered blow jobs I have had, her technique is amazing leaving me ready to blow,but right on the edge. On with the rubber she rode me, before releasing me so I could do doggy with me shooting my load in her (covered). This disappointed her and I had to be punished, I was then spanked and paddled tuning my arse a nice shade of red. Followed by worshiping her breasts, arse and pussy once more, Amira is certainly responsive to oral with her cumming again in my mouth.

We then cleaned up and she departed.