Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Natasha, Milton Keynes. Fisting & Squirting Queen  (Read 2475 times)

9 review(s) for SLUTTY NATASHA. (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for SLUTTY.NATASHA.X (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Video586

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

You can read all the set up details on my adultwork review, but for brevity here are the main details for your enjoyment.

This date was all about experiencing Natasha's legendary fisting and squirting skills, both of which I can happily report were enjoyed thoroughly.

After the usual preambles of a bit of foreplay and mutual oral, we got down to the business of fisting, which Natasha seems to crave. It is something I've experienced a couple of times previously and thought was incredibly erotic. She lubed up my hand and I started with a finger or two playing with her prominent labia and slipping inside her hole. She soon demanded I insert my whole hand. I lingered a short while with my five fingers opening her up and pushed gently inwards until my full fist disappeared wrist deep into her warm, wet pussy. She groaned with delight and instructed me to rotate my hand back and forth. It felt great from my perspective. I can only imagine from Natasha's writhing that it was hitting her mark too. She likes you to really work her pussy and I could tell her orgasm was rising. After a good few minutes of this she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled it out of her pussy. The very next moment her vagina erupted with a spectacular squirt that hit my face with the force of a water cannon. And it kept on coming! Enormous jets of squirt flooded out of her uncontrollably, completing soaking my face and torso in her ejaculate. It was a sensational experience, unlike anything else I have ever done. Natasha was in the full flow of orgasm and just couldn't stop squirting. If I hadn't been in the way it would have hit the wall on the other side of the room.

Eventually she calmed down a bit and I knelt there dripping on the floor. Wow! She laid back somewhat out of breath and I started to lick her still pulsing and soaking wet pussy.

We got into some good fucking after this, although after my full fist, my cock felt a bit inconsequential! I asked her for anal, but she was a bit worried that my cock might be a touch too big. She asked me to loosen up her anus with some finger play. Starting with one and then two, I fucked her arse with my fingers until she was ready for my cock. She lay back on the bed and I slipped into her arse in missionary, which is a great position, as I could see lean forward and kiss her whilst I gave her deep anal thrusts.  At one point later on I had my fist back in her pussy and a couple of fingers in Natasha's arse, for a DP of sorts. She also gave me some delightful oral and wanking as I built towards an orgasm, which I deposited across her tummy and tits.

I was in need of a shower by this time, to wash off both the perspiration and the squirt.

I had specifically requested squirting at the time of booking and Natasha explained how she had been dutifully and considerately drinking water all afternoon in order to be fully hydrated for me. It really made for a show and something I'll never forget. I was a bit dubious about the spectacular squirting videos you see on the Internet, but I can tell you Natasha can do it for real and is every bit as gushingly amazing.

If you want to experience the more PSE end of the spectrum and would enjoy getting face blasted with squirt then you need look no further. Natasha was wonderful, friendly and very attractive. She also has the cutest dimples this side of Cheryl Cole.

She is thoroughly recommended and I have a memory to treasure forever. Squirting is awesome and I want more!