Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmas SP migration - could be lower this year ?  (Read 1083 times)

Online webpunter

Usually the case that over the past week the green lights start going out
On holiday on the profile etc
Haven't seen this kick in to any great degree, as the case in previous years
Reck that with all the hassle travelling & risk for the burds not being allowed back into the country for a while, that this years migration will be reduced
Which is a plus for some fun over the festive period, especially for UKP'ers without OHs [more difficult to sneak away over crimbo NY for those that have em in tow] 

Offline standardpostage

Hopefully your correct. It's nice to have plenty of choice  :)

Online Spacecowb0y

Think it`s true more are hunkering down here for Xmas, but the exponential rise in cases is also having a negative affect imo

Online webpunter

Good point
I have pondered the rising cases
However when my balls feel like they are they are in a tumble dryer @ the end of the cycle, going this way & then the other [to avoid creasing, the clothes not my balls ..], my risk assessment gets clouded  :dash:
Reck more likely reducing punter demand [typically older] than supply availability
Coz the reality is that given the no. of blokes who they see 'up close' the chances of SPs being exposed to it are pretty high
So likely that they've had it & are asymptomatic or some slight reaction
Or more serious however they came through it & then have more protection against it / passing it on
Social distancing doesn't really happen @ 20cm deep rather than 2m [edit: apart] [it could be safer if you have a smaller knob  :lol:]

Think it`s true more are hunkering down here for Xmas, but the exponential rise in cases is also having a negative affect imo
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:08:39 am by webpunter »

Offline lillythesavage

Good point
I have pondered the rising cases
However when my balls feel like they are they are in a tumble dryer @ the end of the cycle, going this way & then the other [to avoid creasing, the clothes not my balls ..], my risk assessment gets clouded  :dash:
Reck more likely reducing punter demand [typically older] than supply availability
Coz the reality is that given the no. of blokes who they see 'up close' the chances of SPs being exposed to it are pretty high
So likely that they've had it & are asymptomatic or some slight reaction
Or more serious however they came through it & then have more protection against it / passing it on
Social distancing doesn't really happen @ 20cm deep rather than 2m [edit: apart] [it could be safer if you have a smaller knob  :lol:]

Not just older punters, judging by the roads and the shops during rush hour from London tonight, most of the country has gone into hiding, even a cheeky pint was off he agenda, the pub I chose was deserted, I mean completely deserted. No queues at checkouts either, there was during lockdown, Turkey for Easter anyone :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's a rise, but its not exponential, nowhere near being so - the word has got tossed about incorrectly throughout the pandemic. I don't really mind ordinary folks using the term but when doctors, scientists and "experts" say it, my bullshit detector goes off, they should know better.

Numbers can fall exponentially too, but nobody seemed interested in saying "exponential fall" when infections fell away rapidly after previous peaks. You'd almost think people liked being gloomy and alarmist.

Online sparkus

From what I've heard there's gonna be a stampede to Heathrow this week to visit "familia in Spain" among the Latinas who've racked up (pun if not punt intended) enough pesetas over the year in grotty shitholes across East London servicing all comers to enjoy themselves before doing it all again once things have lifted here.

I note the usual Latina joints on VS are all advertising 'Brazilians' this week.

Online webpunter

I'd prefer not to wait until then for a gobble
I'll get my coat ... :D

Not just older punters, judging by the roads and the shops during rush hour from London tonight, most of the country has gone into hiding, even a cheeky pint was off he agenda, the pub I chose was deserted, I mean completely deserted. No queues at checkouts either, there was during lockdown, Turkey for Easter anyone :D

Online Milfman1112

We are likely to be in another lockdown come 26/27 anyway so it will make no difference

Offline lillythesavage

From what I've heard there's gonna be a stampede to Heathrow this week to visit "familia in Spain" among the Latinas who've racked up (pun if not punt intended) enough pesetas over the year in grotty shitholes across East London servicing all comers to enjoy themselves before doing it all again once things have lifted here.

I note the usual Latina joints on VS are all advertising 'Brazilians' this week.

Ryanair sent out texts to allow 3 hours to clear security at Stanstead, arrived before 6pm, it took 10 minutes, it was so quiet, most of the food outlets were shut and Weatherspoons had a very limited menu, she said she had never seen it so quiet and she uses it every couple of months. :unknown: