Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy Texts. 07955004458  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Jasonk71

Had a text earlier off the above no. It's nobody who I've contacted before. The person was offering one hour massage, b2b & bj(owo) all for one hour. Can't find any Intel on the no

Offline PunterNumber69

Sorry that was me.

Are you interested?

I'll do you a deal big boy?  ;)

Offline GingerNuts

Ring any bells?

Trina Northampton naturist massage

I have just found this lady

External Link/Members Only

I can see a picture on Whatsapp and not too shabby

Has anyone any info on her. I am pretty sure that this is a new ad

I can't link to an individual massage so here is the ad

NORTHAMPTON Hello everyone, I’m a gorgeous 25-year-old woman called Trina offering a naturist massage. Friendly and welcoming. Nice 40+ gentlemen only. I have a discreet flat close to NGH. 07955 004458.

It has been suggested that it is Zoe from Charmaine and Zoe fame

Offline Jasonk71

Ring any bells?

Trina Northampton naturist massage
I've heard of her. She used to work under another name wirh an older lady name Charmaine

Offline GingerNuts

I've heard of her. She used to work under another name wirh an older lady name Charmaine

Zoe and it's her phone number. Have you had any contact in the past with Charmaine or Zoe/Trina?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Had a text earlier off the above no. It's nobody who I've contacted before. The person was offering one hour massage, b2b & bj(owo) all for one hour. Can't find any Intel on the no

Chances are you probably contacted them, perhaps a long time back.

You did not search hard enough. As well as Goggle, you missed out the most obvious place.... UKP

Offline Jasonk71

Zoe and it's her phone number. Have you had any contact in the past with Charmaine or Zoe/Trina?
Been in touch with Charmainr, but not Zoe/Trina

Offline GingerNuts

Been in touch with Charmainr, but not Zoe/Trina

Zoe/Trina must have obtained your number, with or without her knowledge, from Charmaine.

Offline Bonkers123

I liked how she asked if you wanted a one hour massage all for one hour.....  :wacko: :wacko: