Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya, Water St. Has she stopped?  (Read 2050 times)

Offline jackt

Anyone know if Anya from Water St, Brum has stopped working? Her aw has gone to distribute content only. I was planning on visiting her.

Offline aanimator

I read that she doesn't want to work during lockdown / covid, she will be back I'm sure

Offline girthyrod

Ive fucked her twice during lockdown so I know she works but I think shes doing ad hoc days and you have to be lucky.

Every time I intend to punt, I call her first. If phones off then shes obviously not working, if its on and no answer shes already booked up. She is a courteous SP and always texts back if you ask her for availability.

My favourite SP in bham.

Offline jackt

Thanks for the advise. I did have her number but changed phones and lost it. I’ll keep my eye on her profile, I always enjoyed seeing her.

Offline thecretin

She's a top girl, certainly in my top ten of Thai girls. Saw her 6 or 7 times in as many weeks prior to lockdown,  maybe she is just working certain days at the moment. Just keep an eye on her profile but i expect her to come back.

Online garfield

Her numbers on her profile and she logged in yesterday

Offline teddyking

She’s still working , met her a couple days ago. She told me she is trying to create a new adult work profile because her old one is shadow banned by AW so doesn’t appear on search results (actually I was the one that told her) and now she’s fixing it

She’s a top girl when she does get her AW fixed , she gave me her personal number to book so not sure if her work number is broken or expired
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BromsgroveFella

I saw her a few weeks ago so still working, booked the day before to see her

Offline jackt

Thanks everyone. I’ll keep checking her profile to see if it come up.

Offline Oracle17

Haven't seen Anya's profile for a while now. Has she left Birmingham or stopped all together?

Offline teddyking

Haven't seen Anya's profile for a while now. Has she left Birmingham or stopped all together?

Saw her a few days ago, not sure what’s up

Offline aanimator

Any update? If she's around could someone pm her number. Cheers

Online garfield

Her profiles working if you view it on a mobile, logged in yesterday and her numbers displayed

External Link/Members Only

On main site set to distribute content only, not sure what’s going on there

Offline girthyrod

I have tried with no success for ages.

But managed to book in later. Going to absolutely fucking leather her  :yahoo:

Offline girthyrod

What a fucking booking.

Review to follow

Offline teddyking

What a fucking booking.

Review to follow

Glad you had a good review 🤣🤣

Offline aanimator

Is she still working, if so, could someone message me her number, cheers.

Offline Night king

Is she still working, if so, could someone message me her number, cheers.

It's on her profile, AW,:00447762956428

Offline thecretin

It's on her profile, AW,:00447762956428

I see her 2 or 3 times a month and that is the number i use and i have never had a problem with it.

Offline teddyking

I see her 2 or 3 times a month and that is the number i use and i have never had a problem with it.

I noticed recently Anya is fairly jaded about her work now. I have asked her about how many clients she sees and how much money she makes or wants to make and I’m certain that she’s at the stage wher she wants to slowly wind down. Maybe within a couple years I am certain she will quit this line of work
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:13:17 pm by teddyking »