Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina All Natural - Very Nice GFE / Earls Court  (Read 6552 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5428510) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mark.james.watches

External Link/Members Only

Met Marina a few weeks ago

It’s the girl in the pictures and they are accurate as to how she looks today as well. Her breasts are huge, full, and natural. Some may call them a big hangy… but at that size and all natural, they will undoubtably be a little bit. But absolutely loved them!

Setting up: organized it through WhatsApp, easy and good communication.

Price: base price 200 for an hour. Don’t recall how much I paid extra for CIF

The action: great GFE experience, very playful, sweet, kissing, allowed touching, sucking on breasts, owo, sex covered, lots of positions with nice movements, no annoying fingers or hands in between preventing full and deep penetration, and finalé was a nice massive 5 day load over her face which she milked to the end - no short change to rush out to clean up.

Attitude was very chatty and friendly all throughout. Was it the best punt of my life - no. But was it a nice warm friendly fun experience - YES! Will I return - Yes, at some point when when I want a full natural GFE experience.

Offline magnetico

It was indeed. Went all over and not just on top of mouth (as had been agreed)

Offline Beansbrocoli

Wait did you by chance have to pay extra for fk/dfk?

Offline NotThe

OP, was it DFK? What was it like?

At some point this girl asked for pictures of punters to confirm a booking, so I have never seen her. Does she still do that? Or maybe she found your picture in your WhatsApp profile?

FK. tend not to DFK. Genuinely don’t recall what I paid extra for it.

Offline supastarjay

Had her on my list for a while, I think she is hot AF. Contacted her today and ended up with a bizarre response before she blocked me, pretty certain I haven't seen any of her friends.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline goodguy22london

Thanks so much! She looks so pretty!

Offline LLPunting

Had her on my list for a while, I think she is hot AF. Contacted her today and ended up with a bizarre response before she blocked me, pretty certain I haven't seen any of her friends.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Using a punting SIM?  New(ish) number?
Maybe the number has a history on SAAFE, Uglymugs and/or Clienteye? Or worse you've been misrepresented on an SP WhatsApp group.

Which SPs in the past 6 months have you over-stayed?

Offline NotThe

I had a similar experience once, with a WG refusing to see me for a similar reason.
This happened after another WG stood me up twice so I texted her something "don't waste my time, I'll never book you again"

I always wondered if my number was reported in error, or if the WG who stood me up reported that number out of spite

Offline supastarjay

Using a punting SIM?  New(ish) number?
Maybe the number has a history on SAAFE, Uglymugs and/or Clienteye? Or worse you've been misrepresented on an SP WhatsApp group.

Which SPs in the past 6 months have you over-stayed?

yeah it is a newish punting sim, only 4 months old.

I haven't over-stayed ever, in fact I'm not sure I've even done any 30 minute punts, only one comes to mind and it certainly wasn't an overstay.

The whole thing was bizarre to me, but like you said someone must have reported it for some reason.

Maybe time to refresh the punting sim...

Offline cesareborgia

Did she ask you to send a picture before booking ?

Offline Punting2022

Is dfk and OWO extra with this one.
Was thinking 200 ph is to good to be true lol

Offline Ivor Hunch

has she been away-  just noticing no reviews on here for over a year til this one

Dont recall exactly what I paid for the CIF, if that was to have Owo as well.
I do recall she travels a fair bit. Had tried to book her for ages prior. And she was heading out to the US the week after my visit. But have seen her on AW for a good couple of years