Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciana & Nicolette: Hot Collection: TOFFT: Senfuckingsational GFE: Earls Court  (Read 7717 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Having been sucked into this game by EE hookers and spending hundreds of hours of hours and thousands of pounds on them, I reckon there is a secret lair, deep underground in the foothills of the Urals, the Gulag Whoreipeligo, where the government produce and refine exportable working girls.

The fanny factory is constantly evolving, the nineties and early noughties delivered a constant stream of top quality but over the last few years the results have been more variable.

All entrants must be of an acceptable standard in face and body and the process starts with recruitment from all over the country and involves three phases, if all of them are completed effectively the working girl is virtually without equal in the whoring world, if one fails, it all goes tits up.
Body: The strict selection criteria provides the raw materials and regime of diet and exercise along with the depressed economy shred and tone. Boob enhancement is common, lip plumping virtually compulsory these days.
Mind: The attitude & engagement chamber is hit and miss, resulting in either great girls who are committed to make punters feel special, or haughty ice maidens with eyes only on the cash.
Soul: This is the most tricky, delivery on advertised services with gusto is crucial to success, the top echelon of girls see beyond the money offered by a client base featuring overweight middle aged foreigners and actually deliver what they promise.

There have been slim pickings recently, particularly in the last 12 months as girls and pimps got greedier and the general offering was less for more. As punters we don’t want to paying extra for cim or a facial when the base price is £200 so when these two graduates cropped up at the end of last week they stirred my memory and loins as a reminder of the good old days.

Luciana External Link/Members Only Russian, 25, 5’4”, 34D-24-34, good quality bolt ons and a few small nice quality tattoos and Nicolette External Link/Members Only Russian, 22, 5’5”, 34C-24-34, all natural.

I’m at expert level in reverse photoshop and can spot a porker or a dodgy looking bird, both have selfies/natural shots on their profiles so what you see should be what you get, Luciana’s photo portfolio looks like a skinny bird who has had bolt ons and some of the professional shots are model-esque, Nicolette looks better in the more candid pics and to be honest is the one that really got my juices flowing, she looks cracking. Both offer a good range of services including dfk, owo, cim, cif and rimmimg, all inclusive and at £200 each, not daft pricing compared to some of the other new girls at £300- £500. Best of all, they are brand new, still unsullied by a constant stream of dodgy London punters like me, they appeared on site on Friday and I was their first booking in a selfless level of commitment to the cause in the name of research.

The place: Good quality bedroom in a big house in one of those roads off the main drag with a big, non squeaky  bed, large floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe and an air conditioner.

The girls: They opened the door in lingerie and heels, Luciana all cheekbones and Norther Russian/Eurasian, Nicolette, beyond pretty Moscovite, each wrapped seductively in a black see through lacy number, as described, they looked sensational. The attached photos are representative of the girls I met.

The action: They took me into the bedroom, we chatted, I put the money on the table, opened a bottle and poured drinks, we kissed, tenderly at first then more urgently, groped, stroked and undressed, they were fully engaged from the first minute, smiling from their eyes, it felt like I’d pulled a couple of crackers and lured them back to mine for shenanigans.

We got naked, them down to heels only, I sucked my teeth and drank in the sight of two of the best bodies it has been my pleasure to be undressed with. I was faced by two smiling corkers, eyes and lips locked either on mine or each other, the only enhancements Luciana’s boobs, well done and responsive, both have plump, natural lips, long legs, arses from the arse hall of fame, firm and peachy, soft skin and attitude that would make the head of the gulag burst with pride.

They shared me, concentrated on my cock and balls and gooch, licking and sucking as I shared them, deep tongue kissing, groping, pinching and stroking and they shared each other, it was fucking sensational, for ages.

We got on the bed, Luciana jumped on in cowgirl, I kissed Nicolette and we started slowly and built up a rhythm as she asked me for my power, this went on a long time until we swapped condoms and girls and Nicolette rode me as Luciana oiled her body.

We were nearly 50 minutes in by this stage when in normal circumstances I would be going for my second shot but this whole punt felt so delicious and was so unrushed I’d enjoyed the feeling of being on the edge for ages.

They shared my cock some more and we reconvened to the mirror, they got on their knees, the oil came out again and a combination of sucking, licking an oiled hands along with the view got me to the point of no return as I unleashed a massive load in a cim/facial/cob combo.

We cleaned up and got back on the bed, the three of us naked, one either side, chatted, kissed and caressed for a while until I had to leave, we kissed and groped some more as I got dressed and more kisses at the door as I left, reluctantly. They had made me feel special, I was their first client in London and Nicolette’s first ever, I’m a lucky bugger and will be back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:14:14 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline a1b2

Having been sucked into this game by EE hookers and spending hundreds of hours of hours and thousands of pounds on them, I reckon there is a secret lair, deep underground in the foothills of the Urals, the Gulag Whoreipeligo, where the government produce and refine exportable working girls.

Great review.  Best first paragraph I have read.  Government should award their best exports with medals.

Nicolette looks really fit.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:21:19 pm by a1b2 »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review.  Best first paragraph I have read.  Government should award their best exports with medals.

Nicolette looks really fit.

Thanks pal, they both are, believe me.

lcrowley

Wish there was a reverse photoshop app!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Wish there was a reverse photoshop app!

It'd be a winner with punters!

Offline Userworldwide

Can I ask, specifically their attuidte, are they submissive ? And eager to please,, also is their any age/race restrictions

Offline Link7

also is their any age/race restrictions

I'll let YLF answer about attitude, but you're obviously new to this. It's an agency pal just show up with the money and you'll be sound. You won't be ID'd. If you look about 15 they will probably still take the money but maybe ask your age at the end, out of curiosity :D

Offline Userworldwide

[You won't be ID'd. If you look about 15 they will probably still take the money but maybe ask your age at the end, out of curiosity :D
[/quote]

:lol: im a young man I I just hope they can handle the pounding, seen several WG before and they all say the same thing, your unforgiving !!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Can I ask, specifically their attuidte, are they submissive ? And eager to please,, also is their any age/race restrictions

Doubt if there are any race or age restrictions pal. Be interesting to read your reviews of the girls you mention. They are young birds, Nicolette is brand new to this, I'm sure they can take a pounding and I can pound away like the next fella when I want to but what I experienced today was a very sexy GFE and it was fucking awesome.

Offline somasome

Interestingly Luciana's page seem to indicate A-levels are inclusive in the base price (e.g. no extra listed). Do you happen to know anything about it?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Interestingly Luciana's page seem to indicate A-levels are inclusive in the base price (e.g. no extra listed). Do you happen to know anything about it?

Not on my menu but everything I wanted was delivered, if it's listed it may well be on offer, worth checking with the agency because the girls are certainly not in control of what goes online.

Jango1960

So what was the total cost for the threesome

Yeboahsleftfoot

So what was the total cost for the threesome

£200 each, £400 as per above.

Offline Userworldwide

£200 each, £400 as per above.

Sorry to bother you again but upon close inspection at Luciana profile at the end of the page it's says
" Luciana has a excellent review on Uk Punting click here" it then re-direcets me to this page ( your review)

YLF did she/agency ) knew you'd make a review after ? I'm confused

Jvosta

Sorry to bother you again but upon close inspection at Luciana profile at the end of the page it's says
" Luciana has a excellent review on Uk Punting click here" it then re-direcets me to this page ( your review)

Interesting observation

Yeboahsleftfoot

The agency track UKP and link to reviews on here for a few of the girls, it's nothing sinister pal.

Offline a1b2

Well I would hope  that the agencies do monitor this board to see how they are being reviewed.  It's all part of social media. If they didn't then I would think that they didn't care about the service they provided.    That's my opinion. 

Offline Rotm

you have outdone yourself here with this review.

Nicolette looks particularly interesting, how was her English?

Thanks

Offline Gatehouse

As ever, a greatly entertaining, rollercoastering and rollocking review!

Isn't it great when punts like this happen? No shit, no grief, just great girls and a great time - makes it all worth while.

Extra £100 for A level with Nicolette? Steep but it looks like a new box to be ticked.

Great stuff.

Yeboahsleftfoot

As ever, a greatly entertaining, rollercoastering and rollocking review!

Isn't it great when punts like this happen? No shit, no grief, just great girls and a great time - makes it all worth while.

Extra £100 for A level with Nicolette? Steep but it looks like a new box to be ticked.

Great stuff.

Thanks Gatehouse, it was great, a hundred sovs for her arse is expensive, not on my menu but for lads who like bum fun it might be unbelievable because her pussy was tight as a duck's arse (not that I've ever penetrated one).

Offline NoStringsFun

Nice review  :thumbsup:

2 girls are on my bucket list as a result of your review.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nice review  :thumbsup:

2 girls are on my bucket list as a result of your review.

Thanks pal, my first ever punt was a duo, been addicted ever since....

Yeboahsleftfoot

you have outdone yourself here with this review.

Nicolette looks particularly interesting, how was her English?

Thanks

Her English was good, not quite as good as Luciana's who is a little older and more travelled but she understands most stuff.

Offline Rotm

Thanks for replying, I'm thinking of booking Nicolette for a longer one on one. I do prefer if we can chat a little in the downtime though. I was thinking Caroline before, but Nicolette looks so hot!

Offline sHiNy

Thanks for replying, I'm thinking of booking Nicolette for a longer one on one. I do prefer if we can chat a little in the downtime though. I was thinking Caroline before, but Nicolette looks so hot!

Write a review if you book her. I'm interested in her as well and would like to know how she is when she is by herself.

Offline monstar

Agreed, I'm also very tempted to visit Nicolette next, she looks stunning from the natural photos.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Agreed, I'm also very tempted to visit Nicolette next, she looks stunning from the natural photos.

She is stunning and the natural photos are very indicative, she's also new to the business so doesn't have a cynical attitude like some of the girls who have been around a while.

Offline Rotm

I'll be sure to put something up, haven't got any time to see her for a few weeks.

Offline monstar

She is stunning and the natural photos are very indicative, she's also new to the business so doesn't have a cynical attitude like some of the girls who have been around a while.

Cheers for review and info - I will see her soon if she is still in London and no negatives are posted.  :drinks:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Another review just posted here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151061.0

Just read it, ultimate case of YMMV, I wrote it as it happened, she was fully engaged from start to finish with me, maybe I got lucky.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Having to expunge Monday's disastrous punt from my memory and after being let down with an hour and seven minutes of kick off by an AW girl who came up with the 'I had to take my friend to hospital and won't be ready in time" excuse, I finished my meeting and found myself outside Moon Flower in Earls Court having the raging, expectant horn and nowhere to go, so I called Hot Collection and asked if Luciana or Nicolette were available.

It's too soon to warrant a new review but worth an addendum on this one.

Nicolette was, I took the short walk, was greeted like a long lost boyfriend [we met just over a week ago in fact] and was treated to a fully engaged, delicious GFE including two shots for an hour and a bit at £200.

Pleased to report that her look and service level were on a par with my great experience last week despite the fact that my review and TK's have given her plenty of business.

YidArmy

YLF, your punting budget is impressive! You must be doing alright for yourself. Fair play to you.  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

YLF, your punting budget is impressive! You must be doing alright for yourself. Fair play to you.  :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, this cash was the refund I got on Monday so has been burning a hole in my punting pocket, I spend what I can on punting, the rest I waste  ;)

And to my supreme embarrassment, just realised it was Luciana I saw today, not Nicolette....
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:49:20 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

mcgee121

And to my supreme embarrassment, just realised it was Luciana I saw today, not Nicolette....

:lol:  A review on her might be worthwhile to others.  You did say she was a bit more forthright than Nicolette didn't you?

Yeboahsleftfoot

:lol:  A review on her might be worthwhile to others.  You did say she was a bit more forthright than Nicolette didn't you?

It was only 10 days since the first review and the service has not really changed so I reckon adding another is not really playing the game. She was certainly forthright, sticking a finger up my arse and wanking me into her mouth for pop two right at the end of the booking.