Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best practice for reporting suspicions about a WG -advice please  (Read 971 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have a bit of a dilemma and am not sure how best to proceed.

I have just seen a post asking if anyone has information about a specific WG.  I recognise the girl in the photos as having had at least 2 profiles previously on AW, and even though she has changed her hair colour, I recognise the face and am 100% sure it is the same girl.

My dilemma is that her older profiles offered bareback whereas her new one does not.  I have no tangible proof that she had other profiles and that they offered bareback, but I have a good memory for these kind of things when the WG is based close to me, so I am certain within myself that I am right.

Now that someone is asking for information about this girl, I don't know how best to proceed.  I can't substantiate what is a very serious allegation, so I am not sure I should post it on the open forum.

I would be grateful to hear what anyone thinks is the best course of action.  I hope that my limited contributions to this forum are enough that people won't write this post off as trolling.

Thank you.

Offline cunnyhunt

Reply to the post with the information you have and see if any other agrees, you can only post information in good faith.

We all make mistakes so put your concern in the post.

Offline smiths

I have just seen a post asking if anyone has information about a specific WG.  I recognise the girl in the photos as having had at least 2 profiles previously on AW, and even though she has changed her hair colour, I recognise the face and am 100% sure it is the same girl.

My dilemma is that her older profiles offered bareback whereas her new one does not.  I have no tangible proof that she had other profiles and that they offered bareback, but I have a good memory for these kind of things when the WG is based close to me, so I am certain within myself that I am right.

Now that someone is asking for information about this girl, I don't know how best to proceed.  I can't substantiate what is a very serious allegation, so I am not sure I should post it on the open forum.

I would be grateful to hear what anyone thinks is the best course of action.  I hope that my limited contributions to this forum are enough that people won't write this post off as trolling.

Thank you.

If i was 100% sure i had seen barebacking on a WGs profile in the past i would let other punters know on the open forum.

Offline OakTree

Thank you.

If you're that certain and you know she used to offer BB then post as such. That's what the forum is for, the passing of info.

Offline cueball

If i was 100% sure i had seen barebacking on a WGs profile in the past i would let other punters know on the open forum.

Agreed, if I'm sure I'll post the comment.

This is a punters forum, is all about getting and giving advice (as well as having a giggle)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Thank you all for your advice.  As the opinion seemed to be that if I was sure, then I should post accordingly, I have now posted on the relevant forum.

Offline Roth

Thank you all for your advice.  As the opinion seemed to be that if I was sure, then I should post accordingly, I have now posted on the relevant forum.

Well done Spunky34.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: She's looks rough as fuck btw.  :scare:

5th Musketeer

What IS the relevant forum?

Offline Steely Dan

The region where she was mentioned. If you click on his name you can see his other posts.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77090