Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SCAM alert - took money and ran - outcall  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Introvert

Hi all -

She basically agreed an outcall to my hotel, took the money and ran off - her ‘driver’ was phoning me telling me to not follow and back off or ‘else’

External Link/Members Only

I was in the Chelmsford area but her profile has moved to Ilford London

Added screenshots of pic and mob number for ref but this can and will obviously change.

Didn’t know where else to post this for bigger audience - apologies if wrong section.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tailsign01

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are alright.

Offline bhudda

+447515558705

In case anyone searches using her number.

Is it worth telling the police?

Offline mr.bluesky

+447515558705

I'm sure they will be very sympathetic- NOT  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would, no harm in seeing what they say.
I'm sure they will be very sympathetic- NOT  :dash:
Why do you think they wouldn't be sympathetic?? They will at least tell the OP if there's been anything illegal, which I would think there has been.

Offline intpro

Would be good to get the whole story, or did she literally just grab the cash and dash?

Police may investigate but you'll be admitting to breaking social distancing rules.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Would be good to get the whole story, or did she literally just grab the cash and dash?

Police may investigate but you'll be admitting to breaking social distancing rules.
There is no law that says anyone has to social distance, it's a recommended guideline. There are various laws against obtaining money from others.

Offline Happylad

It`s criminal fraud - used to be called "obtaining money by false pretences", and the police should be told.  Your difficulty would be in proving that you actually handed over the cash, which, obviously, she would deny, but even so, the police may well decide to keep an eye on her in the future, especially if they have had any previous complaints about her.

Offline Bobbins1973

Happened to me once long ago but found her social media details and had plenty of revenge making her wish she had never done it
Blacklisted and she had to create a new AW account due to all the abuse from members on here and threatened to hire a detective to find me and then send the heavies in - skank

Offline bhudda

Dont thieves such as this usually delete their aw profile after stealing? This lass has left hers up ... shes asking for trouble should anyone book her with the sole intention of pissing her off.

Offline Bobbins1973

Dont thieves such as this usually delete their aw profile after stealing? This lass has left hers up ... shes asking for trouble should anyone book her with the sole intention of pissing her off.

They seriously think they are untouchable and living in a dream world - the one who robbed me did the same mistake and had so many fake bookings that in the end had to start a new profile - have some fun with this one boys and make her life hell

Offline winkywanky

Hi all -

She basically agreed an outcall to my hotel, took the money and ran off - her ‘driver’ was phoning me telling me to not follow and back off or ‘else’

External Link/Members Only

I was in the Chelmsford area but her profile has moved to Ilford London

Added screenshots of pic and mob number for ref but this can and will obviously change.

Didn’t know where else to post this for bigger audience - apologies if wrong section.

I'm not disbelieving you but there's always two sides to every story.

What happened exactly? Please explain the whole situation, as it played out. Did you have some kind of disagreement where she basically didn't go through with the booking but took the money? Please explain fully.

Offline Punterperson1971

I'm not disbelieving you but there's always two sides to every story.

What happened exactly? Please explain the whole situation, as it played out. Did you have some kind of disagreement where she basically didn't go through with the booking but took the money? Please explain fully.
Agreed more detail please as this is very vague

Offline king tarzan

100% sure has been around for a while
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yankee41

Without hearing the whole story i can certainly say that judging by her piss poor profile i would not have even given her a chance.  New profile, lacking pictures, lacking any sort of bio etc.  That one just screams stay away to me.
You have to be careful these days. 

Offline Bobbins1973

Without hearing the whole story i can certainly say that judging by her piss poor profile i would not have even given her a chance.  New profile, lacking pictures, lacking any sort of bio etc.  That one just screams stay away to me.
You have to be careful these days.

Zero feedback is always a red flag 🚩- only done it once as she was just staring out rather than someone of her age

Offline oap69

+447515558705

Different number on the profile now  +447927257343 and spelling mistakes. 
The profile photo has a mark from another site.

Offline mr.bluesky

I would, no harm in seeing what they say.Why do you think they wouldn't be sympathetic?? They will at least tell the OP if there's been anything illegal, which I would think there has been.

Recently the victim of a scammer who stole my credit card. Turned up at my local cop shop to report it. I was given a leaflet which told me to go on line and report the details. Police it seems have neither the manpower or time to investigate crimes nowdays unless it's really serious so I am pretty sure they will spare no time whatsoever to look into this. For them it's just some poor mug who has been ripped off by a prozzie. Likewise if your unfortunate to have your house broken into or car stolen.  See how far you get with the police then. :dash:

Offline bhudda

Recently the victim of a scammer who stole my credit card. Turned up at my local cop shop to report it. I was given a leaflet which told me to go on line and report the details. Police it seems have neither the manpower or time to investigate crimes nowdays unless it's really serious so I am pretty sure they will spare no time whatsoever to look into this. For them it's just some poor mug who has been ripped off by a prozzie. Likewise if your unfortunate to have your house broken into or car stolen.  See how far you get with the police then. :dash:

my understanding is if it's a one off then they will record it, but if multiple people all report similar incidents the police will get more interested. Down our road, one car broken in to, no interest, several cars broken in to over several nights, arrest made.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Zero feedback is always a red flag 🚩- only done it once as she was just staring out rather than someone of her age
Not always. I'm sure there are punters here that have had good punts with those without feedback.

Offline Home Alone

As a fellow-punter, I agree with you on this, Bobbins.

When you're looking through AW for SPs, the fact that NONE of the Fluffies - even fluffier than me! - who've seen a SP with 0 Feedback have seen fit to leave her even a one-line bit of feedback is a clear sign that I should move on to the next Profile.

Sharpish!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
As a fellow-punter, I agree with you on this, Bobbins.

When you're looking through AW for SPs, the fact that NONE of the Fluffies - even fluffier than me! - who've seen a SP with 0 Feedback have seen fit to leave her even a one-line bit of feedback is a clear sign that I should move on to the next Profile.

Sharpish!
Some girls don't want feedback. Some girls don't use the booking system at all. It's stupid to say that no feedback is always a red flag.
 :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 09:38:19 pm by Rochelle »

Offline Home Alone

Caveat emptor.

And 0 Feedback on an AW Profile, along with the announcement that the SP has decided not to reveal her Feedback, are the first two warning flags for any sensible punter.

Offline tesla

Not always. I'm sure there are punters here that have had good punts with those without feedback.

+1

Offline Turtle1

WG's only take the pics coz punters let them. You might not but most are easily parted with their money. They assume they're bullet proof and will carry on taking the Piss.

If you think I'm taking out my arse, just look at some of the monstrosities advertising and clearly making money.