Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Hannibal35

What would you do, advise please,
I’ve been thinking about getting back, and going to see my regular wg.
I’m always guaranteed a reasonably good time with her, even though she has just put her prices up.

I’ve just found out though that she has been working all through lockdown. Should I ‘dump’ her for doing so and look elsewhere??
But saying that, have most girls kept working, and we just don’t know about it!

Offline Hobbit

I’m always guaranteed a reasonably good time with her, even though she has just put her prices up.

I’ve just found out though that she has been working all through lockdown. Should I ‘dump’ her for doing so and look elsewhere??

I tell you what you should do. If you're going to be a troll then learn to be a bit more creative. Seriously, who let the dogs out. :dash:

Offline Coriniumstud

You say you want to see your regular but the four reviews you have are all different wg’s so who’s the reg ?

Offline David1970

I would give up sex, get yourself nurtured and you will not have any more thoughts like this and will not ask any more questions, problem solved :hi:

Offline Jeremy

Swap the phrase "working all through lockdown" with "barebacking" and perhaps the risk here (and solution) will seem a little more obvious.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:18:52 pm by Jeremy »

Offline RedKettle

Swap the phrase "working all through lockdown" with "barebacking" and perhaps the risk here (and solution) will seem a little more obvious.

I disagree - the choices for the WG are completely different.  You can decline BB and still earn a living, indeed perhaps better given that most of us avoid known BBers.  For some WGs not working in lockdown would have meant no income - and yes I know if they paid tax etc etc then the support mechanisms would have been in place.  However that is not the reality for some of them.

Not saying that it was right for them to work during lockdown but I think some of us should be alittle less judgemental unless you have been in a similar situation.

Also of course they could not have worked if all punters had obeyed the rules......

Offline Hobbit

I disagree - the choices for the WG are completely different.  You can decline BB and still earn a living, indeed perhaps better given that most of us avoid known BBers.  For some WGs not working in lockdown would have meant no income - and yes I know if they paid tax etc etc then the support mechanisms would have been in place.  However that is not the reality for some of them.

Not saying that it was right for them to work during lockdown but I think some of us should be alittle less judgemental unless you have been in a similar situation.

Also of course they could not have worked if all punters had obeyed the rules......

Didn't you know - they all pay tax. Or claim to. :D

Offline yorkieyorkie

Exactly. Very easy to judge and blame the ladies. There’s clearly many many punters enquiring and going on to have bookings.

Offline Jeremy

My point was more about OP's apprehensions - if you are debating whether to see someone who has worked in lockdown because you are afraid of contracting COVID-19, ask yourself would you see a barebacker if you were afraid of contracting an STD?
That's how I see it.

Offline RedKettle

Didn't you know - they all pay tax. Or claim to. :D

I am sure some do and even that some of them do on most of their income - not least because to get a mortgage etc you need to show a decent level of income.  Generally I suspect that most of the older British women probably do and that very few of the young EE girls do.

Offline RedKettle

My point was more about OP's apprehensions - if you are debating whether to see someone who has worked in lockdown because you are afraid of contracting COVID-19, ask yourself would you see a barebacker if you were afraid of contracting an STD?
That's how I see it.

That is a fair point, although I am not sure that the risk profiles are similar.

Offline Steely Dan

If this is about 'punishing' her for doing something you disapprove of, then clearly book her.  It is just paid-for fucking, not some woke mission.  No one cares.  The only one who loses is if you hold back is you.

If this is about not trusting her judgement, and thinking she is a dirty pig who is going to give you something ( Covid-19, or some STD)  then think it through from what else you know. Is this a real risk?

Punting is basically about you and her and no one else.  Don't be a dickhead and do bad things to trafficked or underage girls, but otherwise do what makes you smile.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'd go fuck her. If you're paranoid about contracting coronavirus then you shouldn't punt at all for the foreseeable future. Who knows what anyone really has been getting up to during lockdown.

Offline Payyourwaymate

She's not really going to care if you "dump" her and look elsewhere as she has plenty of customers to keep her busy, as you mentioned...she was working throughout the lockdown. Come on mate.

Offline MisterMr

I'd go fuck her. If you're paranoid about contracting coronavirus then you shouldn't punt at all for the foreseeable future. Who knows what anyone really has been getting up to during lockdown.

Foreseeable future? oh damn it.....I am way too paranoid to go on a punt now so roll on that vaccine...