Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: voyeursdream1 - Farnborough  (Read 1753 times)

Stevensmiles

I’m one of those punters who like to experiment a bit. Mixed up really. No clue if I’m dom one week or sub the next. But I do like to try different things.
I must have far too much free time in my hands  :D

So anyway.
I decide to give this voyeur service a try. It’s a nice day, the cars polished and the roofs down so I drive out to Farnborough.

Booking was over the phone and a mid afternoon appointment was made for the hour. I have to admit I had emailed this lady previously and we had discussed a scenario of tie and tease. But I must stress.... it is still simply a watching service.

£100 for an hour might be steep for non interaction. But as I said. It’s something different so hey ho.

I was given the postcode earlier and told to text when in the area. Lots of free parking. It’s a housing estate just out of town.

The lady is a pretty and Spanish. The working environment is spotlessly clean (she lives there so I guess that’s why) shower if you need it.

I was treated to a sexy strip and solo masturbation scene which probably lasted for half the booking. But as you get a no rush before and after service. I was not put out.

I had been tied with bondage take to a chair throughout but permitted the use of one hand to wank myself near the end.

We chatted easily later and she even gave me a beer after my shower. It was a hot day.

I get the impression she and her hubby are swingers. They do offer a couple watching service too.

All in quite an erotic event. Not for everyone I know. But hey, life’s all about different stuff.

Don’t have the AW link cos I access the site through my iPhone app.

But type in Voyeursdream1 and you’ll get her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for reviewing  :hi:
Credit to you for trying something different.
Wouldn't mind trying it but I'd want to shoot my load on her tits but that doesn't seem an option  :unknown:

Stevensmiles

Nigel.......... I can’t say for certain. But I do know she has no problems with the punter being naked during the show. I think it might be one of those things you could enquire about if or when you got in touch.

Offline Darkness

I went to see this lady and despite all of my charms by text and in person she's adamant that it's non touch, which includes no cumming on her tits (or anywhere else for that matter).

Ask her to show you how much she likes it up the bum - she does a great show with a toy for you!

Offline nigel4498

no cumming on her tits (or anywhere else for that matter).

Cheers for the heads up  :hi:
That's her off the hotlist

James999

£100 to watch a fat bird play with herself  :scare:

Stevensmiles

£100 to watch a fat bird play with herself  :scare:

Your quite right James. Some of us have far too much money to throw around.  :angelgirl:

Offline Bunbury

It's Not for me. Like to feel as I fuck  :P
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 09:15:30 am by Bunbury »

James999

Your quite right James. Some of us have far too much money to throw around. 

Well keep saving up and you may be able to afford to participate  :sarcastic:

Stevensmiles

Well keep saving up and you may be able to afford to participate  :sarcastic:

As I’ve said in other threads James. I’m one of life’s lucky ones who doesn’t need to save...... as you so aptly phrased it.
I’m also one of those types who enjoys variety and can afford to play and try different things. Fair enough if you don’t think like me. Not everybody does.  :wackogirl:

Would I go back and sit and watch something like this. No I wouldn’t, far too many other things to try.
At least I’ve reviewed stuff James. When you going to get round to doing the same.  :hi:

James999

As I’ve said in other threads James. I’m one of life’s lucky ones

Odd that you feel the need to keep saying it, as if you're trying to convince others / or yourself  :unknown:

Stevensmiles

Odd that you feel the need to keep saying it, as if you're trying to convince others / or yourself  :unknown:

But I’m only stating my point mate  :D :D :D

Now be a good lad and don’t argue. Go post a review and let everybody see what you like..... or NOT as the case may be.