Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - London (Tour)  (Read 1660 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

I will make this a quick one as there’s enough info out there on MI.

£130 for 1 hour at a pleasant London hotel. Booked several weeks in advance.
One thing’s for sure, I am never booking any WG 3-4 weeks in advance ever again as it just doesn’t work for me. I have no idea how I will be feeling on the day or days leading up to the meeting, and the last thing I want to do is cancel on *anyone* (doctor, mechanic, WG – anyone really, no difference to me as I personally hate doing it).

Comms: 5/5. GFE 4/5
Face 5/5. Body 5/5 Tall and looked fantastic in matching lingerie.
I tend to prefer smaller dark-haired girls; however, Michelle is undeniably gorgeous with a flawless complexion, youthful vibrant good looks, firm and beautiful feminine curves.
Attitude/Willingness to carry out her ‘AW likes list’ 5/5

Services taken part in: FK/DFK, OWO, RO, Sex in a few positions.
Services enjoyed: all of the above. FK and OWO were absolutely perfect for me.

In hindsight, I wish I didn’t read any previous review of hers before the meeting as these led me to believe it was without doubt going to be my best meeting ever. Once this plays on your mind, it’s not fair on the WG or on yourself and I couldn’t shift these thoughts. Still a very enjoyable meeting and she gets a big thumbs up for initiating round 2 with only 15m to go. There was some fake moaning (I’m not that good), but it was cute rather than OTT. In and out of the hotel in exactly 1 hour.

Would I return? I would return - for an in-call - in the future. I’m certain next time will be even better. 

Yeboahsleftfoot

Very good review, I saw Michelle on tour in duo with Emily, great girl friend experience, enough to satisfy me as a seasoned punter. My likes include CIM and facial, could get messy in a tour/hotel scenario with a procession of dirty bastards like us spraying spunk all over the shop in an uncontrolled manner.

Offline Nagilum

Glad you had fun - Michelle provides a good service and certainly knows how to take care of you.  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony_Red

A duo that was a great gfe? I think what we want from a gfe is quite different!  But, glad we both had a good time :)

For me personally, the perfect gfe is something that is not defined by any particular service(s). People often think GFE means vanilla services, and PSE means more extreme services. While often that's the case, it's not that straightforward...for me anyway. 
Anyway, back to the topic...and looking fwd to another meeting.

Yeboahsleftfoot

A duo that was a great gfe? I think what we want from a gfe is quite different!  But, glad we both had a good time :)

For me personally, the perfect gfe is something that is not defined by any particular service(s). People often think GFE means vanilla services, and PSE means more extreme services. While often that's the case, it's not that straightforward...for me anyway. 
Anyway, back to the topic...and looking fwd to another meeting.

I classify a GFE as vanilla services, good banter, relaxed environment, thats what I got