Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Destiny69  (Read 7406 times)

Sepiroth

I hate to say this but you are really starting to come over as a stalker now.

+1

James999

Placebo whinging about this negative  :unknown:

vw

Placebo whinging about this negative  :unknown:

admin merged the 2 identical review it seems. 

Online Cymro72

i once had Let it go start playing during a punt
put me off a bit
Perhaps I'm the king of the swingers would have been more appropriate?

STAR-LORD

i once had Let it go start playing during a punt
put me off a bit

"Let it go?"'Frozen' is so overatted, give me ,'Tangled' anytime!  :music:

James999

I had a really bad experience with Destiny experience that is really off puting for in house visits so will stick with parlours instead.

Agreed services with Destiny in advance of 30 min visit, dance, toy show, French kissing, owo, cim and protected anal which Destiny confirmed all in price.  Arranged for yesterday then travelling there destiny changed time to half hour later, good communication and address quickly provided.

Property is terraced on main road, knocked on door and initial response was dog barking for a minute before Destiny came to door, was shown in to front lounge where there is a settee and tv.  Sorted paperwork and Destiny said will be back, just need to sort out dog.  Couple mins later came back into room, then messed with tv for a minute for R&B music, then said what u want! I explained what we had agreed on messages.. Ok I can only do blow job, NO CIM, NO ANAL, NO DANCE, NO TOY SHOW, NO FRENCH KISSING... But we can kiss touch on lips...

Started with blow job for 2 mins, then said ok time is nearly out so if u want sex can u put on condom on..

While putting condom on 10 mins into visit, knocking starts at the door then shouting Destiny real name through the letter box.... Destiny panicked and I was concerned, Destiny rushed upstairs and came back in 5 mins later saying it was her older brother who is just back home from the army who she does not even talk to.. The shouting through the letter box and banging on the door lasted for 20 mins.  Destiny asked me to stand in the corner of her front lounge just in case her brother could see through any gaps in curtains..

Adventually, he went away and Destiny said quick go ... run..

I left quickly and Destiny happily kept £90

It's the worst experience I have had in 7 years..  It's a hit I have taken but it's definitely one to share with you guys so you don't experience the same.

There are lots of positives for Destiny, she does have a toned body, lovely ass, small breasts with one pierced nipple stud and pierced clit and did say sorry many times while her brother was knocking on the door and shouting through the letterbox while I was standing in the corner of the room..

Maybe this is not normal and I was unlucky, from my experience I would recommend to AVOID.. FOR SAFETY AND SERVICES LISTED AND AGREED IN ADVANCE ARE GENERALLY NOT OFFERED.. 

Also on another positive, Destiny may have done me a favour because I have no plan to visit a WG in the near future because of this experience.... Absolute nightmare and definitely one to avoid!
 :bomb: :bomb: :scare: :thumbsdown:

WTF Some idiot reporting a 3 year old post  :dash:

SeekingtheTruth

WTF Some idiot reporting a 3 year old post  :dash:

Are you surprised?

The sinz sickness seems to be spreading.

James999

Are you surprised?

It's unreal, what was supposed to be a but of "housekeeping" / assisting Admin is turning into a rewrite the entire fucking forum mission for some, seriously the post is three fucking years old, who the fuck goes back that looking for things to report, and thus creating work for Admin  :wacko:

Perhaps he wants to be the new sheriff  :unknown:

We have the Flu jab, perhaps we should have one to protect from the Sinz virus  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:08:12 pm by James999 »

STAR-LORD

Offline Sinz

Are you surprised?

Well I have only edited current titles with missing details, not bothered with past reviews.

Pointless accusation.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:26:26 pm by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

It's unreal, what was supposed to be a but of "housekeeping" / assisting Admin is turning into a rewrite the entire fucking forum mission for some, seriously the post is three fucking years old, who the fuck goes back that looking for things to report, and thus creating work for Admin  :wacko:

Perhaps he wants to be the new sheriff  :unknown:

We have the Flu jab, perhaps we should have one to protect from the Sinz virus  :unknown:

You sure seem to have eased down on your editing titles because they are written in CAPS. .

Well done. Looks like jabs have worked on you.

SeekingtheTruth

Well I have only edited current titles with missing details, not bothered with past reviews.

Pointless accusation.

Missing the point Sinz, but you keep on trying to play the victim  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Missing the point Sinz, but you keep on trying to play the victim  :lol:

I haven't missed a beat, you keep trying to stir the pot, don't see your point.

np500

W t f , the only reason we all know about it , is it got posted on here, I’d have been none the wiser , and now it’s been posted on here , It still means nothing to me, got so much more to worry about.  e.g.  I’m snowed in and running out of bread.

SeekingtheTruth

I haven't missed a beat, you keep trying to stir the pot, don't see your point.

Stirring the pot? I think I’ve had 2 or 3 interactions with you. You really do have a persecution complex don’t you.

My point is that you like to make as many changes as possible as quick as possible. It’s all good until you start making mistakes and have to change the same title multiple times to correct your own typos or start asking admin to remove indexing as you’ve done it wrong.

NW has followed your lead with his over enthusiasm to help.

Like I said, it’s all good until silly things like reporting 3 year old reviews happen.

SeekingtheTruth

W t f , the only reason we all know about it , is it got posted on here, I’d have been none the wiser , and now it’s been posted on here , It still means nothing to me, got so much more to worry about.  e.g.  I’m snowed in and running out of bread.

You aren’t missing much Red.

Offline Sinz

Stirring the pot? I think I’ve had 2 or 3 interactions with you. You really do have a persecution complex don’t you.

My point is that you like to make as many changes as possible as quick as possible. It’s all good until you start making mistakes and have to change the same title multiple times to correct your own typos or start asking admin to remove indexing as you’ve done it wrong.

Like I said, it’s all good until silly things like reporting 3 year old reviews happen.

You really do try to make up stuff don't you.

I don't make typo in my correction, even if I had to, how does that bother you ? I am able to amend them myself.

Mistakes are made by several people adding AW links (the reports are not my mistakes, its mistakes made by several people). I report them when I find them, again not your issue to deal with, one for the Admin.

Just because NW, has decided to go through all the past review and add location to the titles, how is that my fault ?

Oh yeah its snowing outside its my fault too. Grow up, again try speaking the truth for a change.

You tried to put this one me for no reason whatsoever, some person reporting a 3 yr old post, how does that have anything to do with me?

I have no issue with you, but if you say something that is not true, yes I will defend myself.

Offline Bonio

This section is beginning to read like Lord of the Flies.

Online Corus Boy

There's not much around, bread the eating kind, I've just walked a mile round trip and got the last French Stick, no commercial sliced loaves are getting through.

np500

There's not much around, bread the eating kind, I've just walked a mile round trip and got the last French Stick, no commercial sliced loaves are getting through.

I will go out soon, first time since I got home Wednesday night, plenty of other things to eat , I hope ?
Hope the chocolate shelves are not cleared !
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:19:49 am by np500 »

Offline Sinz

To prove my point someone has made an incorrect indexing and yes I have reported it to Admin.

Do you have an issue with that ?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:47:06 am by Sinz »

Offline crfc

£10each or 3 for £20 😂😂😂😱

James999

My point is that you like to make as many changes as possible as quick as possible.

He must sit there cock in hand with a used tissue waiting for the new posts, and if there is an spelling error in the post and no location, he will correct the spelling as one change, and then go in again and change the location, after all, why do one post edit when he can do Two  :sarcastic:

Not sure if he's happy with his deputy making sp many changes though, he's fast on the draw  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:00:04 am by James999 »

Offline Sinz

He must sit there cock in hand with a used tissue waiting for the new posts, and if there is an spelling error in the post and no location, he will correct the spelling as one change, and then go in again and change the location, after all, why do one post edit when he can do Two  :sarcastic:

Not sure if he's happy with his deputy making sp many changes though  :sarcastic:

Would not expect anything less from you weirdo  :sarcastic:

Online Corus Boy

A non punting forum that I'm a member of has, what I think, is a useful feature;

Under the thread title it gives both the OP's user name and the date it was created.

So you instantly know, if you open your eyes, the date the thread was created.

James999

A non punting forum that I'm a member of has, what I think, is a useful feature;

Under the thread title it gives both the OP's user name and the date it was created.

So you instantly know, if you open your eyes, the date the thread was created.

I think the system here works fine, till these over enthusiastic "sheriff & Deuties" get carried away and start to edit the fuck out of the forum, even editing pro$$ies reports from years ago where the profile has gone and the pro$$ie not working, totally fucking pointless, just some fucked up powertrip  :music:

Offline crfc

I think the system here works fine, till these over enthusiastic "sheriff & Deuties" get carried away and start to edit the fuck out of the forum, even editing pro$$ies reports from years ago where the profile has gone and the pro$$ie not working, totally fucking pointless, just some fucked up powertrip  :music:
+1
Really fucking annoying when you just want to catch up on CURRENT affairs!!!

Offline Sinz

The forum clown continues whining saying - “ I don’t like change, I just love to keep reporting the reports that have been made to Admin and stir the pot ! Also, I like to edit title and keep inserting WGs names as they change. I want to do what I like, but no one else should do anything else. “

SeekingtheTruth

To prove my point someone has made an incorrect indexing and yes I have reported it to Admin.

Do you have an issue with that ?

Once again just making yourself look like a defensive and obsessed weirdo. I’ve said nothing more so not sure what you felt the need to quote me again.

But feel free to pick and choose the bits you want to take exception to.  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Once again just making yourself look like a defensive and obsessed weirdo. I’ve said nothing more so not sure what you felt the need to quote me again.

But feel free to pick and choose the bits you want to take exception to.  :lol:

You never had a point, that is my point.  :lol:

SeekingtheTruth

You never had a point, that is my point.  :lol:

Oh Sinz, it’s like banging my head against the wall trying to speak to you. I should have realised on the one other occasion I’ve had any kind of interaction with you.

Don’t think I’ll bother responding to you again. It’s like talking to a poodle. Pointless.

Offline Sinz

Oh Sinz, it’s like banging my head against the wall trying to speak to you. I should have realised on the one other occasion I’ve had any kind of interaction with you.

Don’t think I’ll bother responding to you again. It’s like talking to a poodle. Pointless.

Or you could just realise you messed up and shouldn’t go around blaming people for no reason.

Someone decide to edit titles and it’s my fault ?

You really should stop talking to poodles and try talking to humans.  :dash:

James999

There is little point in responding to him, he just sees it as another opportunity to increase his post count, and will twist and turn and try and deflect, ignoring the fact he's been caught out, just ignore his mutterings  :music:

Offline Sinz

There is little point in responding to him, he just sees it as another opportunity to increase his post count, and will twist and turn and try and deflect, ignoring the fact he's been caught out, just ignore his mutterings  :music:

No one asked what you do to increase your post count, but thanks for letting out your secret.  :music:

Since when did post count mean anything? Write reviews and contribute to the forum instead of talking crap about Uber and making senseless comments and starting arguments.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:03:33 pm by Sinz »

vw

Is tempting to put some of the enthusiastic on ignore just to avoid the title was changed spam. Eventually they will run out.