Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best you've ever had?  (Read 10355 times)

Offline Cardifflad1974

Trapped in rural west Wales which means I haven't had the opportunity to meet up with anyone for a long time means I've been recalling the best punts I've ever had, who would be your Number 1?

Mine is Vixxen in Cardiff although closely followed by Aimee Snow a few years later!

Offline Tataboy

Abby at paradise club forest fach Swansea for a full service
Cara for massage and hand milking waw :wacko:

Offline justalad

I guess the question would be how do you define the best.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 07:57:09 pm by justalad »

Offline smithy23

Think my favorite ever is Farrah Foxx

Most extreme Naughty housewife

Offline Razor Boy

Think my favorite ever is Farrah Foxx

Most extreme Naughty housewife

Farrah Foxx.. that’s going back to the pre covid years, she was Lady Dita’s mate. I had a duo booked with them ( 2017/18 I think)  it it got cancelled for some reason, never did see FFXx … looked all kinds of naughty though !  :thumbsup:

Offline clevertrevor

For me, and this is a complete wildcard but it was Lisa the Hungarian.  I came out of there thinking wow. What the fuck just happened!!  I can only guess she felt the same way too as she refused to see me again after that.
Raven was a lot of fun and I'd put Alice from portfolio way up in the top 3

Offline BettyHumpter

Alice and Raven definitely up there!

Offline Takeapunt81

For me, and this is a complete wildcard but it was Lisa the Hungarian.  I came out of there thinking wow. What the fuck just happened!!  I can only guess she felt the same way too as she refused to see me again after that.
Raven was a lot of fun and I'd put Alice from portfolio way up in the top 3

Only seen her for a massage. That good was she

Offline Punting_Mad

Had some fabulous shags over the years.. but do you think I can remember their AW names... Not a chance.. age doesn't come alone.. 😭😭

Offline Steviewonder

For me Polish Amy (the blonde Amy) will always be an all time favourite. 

I still get goosebumps thinking about Tegan (one of her many names) who was in Swansea and Georgia Wilde who I reviewed after joining the site.  That’s my top 3 but not sure which order I’d put them in! :D

Sadly I think all three have hung up their knee high boots and retired.

Offline justalad

So, after some considerable thought, my top three SP’s would be Alice, Lileth and Miss Ori with Sophie JMX just missing out on the podium. 

Offline Gregg

Tough one to narrow down to number 1, could easily have gone for 3 or 4, but decided on Jessica Diamond. She was very popular down Swansea way when I first got in to punting. She was one of my first ever punts and blew me away and probably got me hooked in to this world! She worked with a blond girl was also great but can't remember her name.

Offline justalad

Tough one to narrow down to number 1, could easily have gone for 3 or 4, but decided on Jessica Diamond. She was very popular down Swansea way when I first got in to punting. She was one of my first ever punts and blew me away and probably got me hooked in to this world! She worked with a blond girl was also great but can't remember her name.
Jessica Diamond, she was excellent.  Tall and athletic and loved it up the bum.

Offline bazingaboy

In recent times nobody beats Alice for me.

Going back a few years before Covid it was the first time I saw Lileth.

Honorable mention go's to Vixxens mate Amelia. I was a youngster and she rocked my world for an hour when I'd only really been a nervous parlour punter before her.

Offline Thecook

Raven for me but a very close second was LuciaEva

Offline bazingaboy

Raven for me but a very close second was LuciaEva

Lucia Eva is also outstanding. She is a very close second for me in the current crop. I wonder what her and Alice would be like as a 3-way  :wacko:

Offline Thecook

Lucia Eva is also outstanding. She is a very close second for me in the current crop. I wonder what her and Alice would be like as a 3-way  :wacko:
I seen Alice but didn’t review as everyone was reviewing her at the time and I just never got round to it, she is amazing though, however a very similar service to Raven which was amazing but it isn’t a GFE IMO and at the time that’s what I was after so was slightly underwhelmed but I think Lucia provides everything that Alice does but with the feel of GFE

Offline max9456

many years ago now Sandy in studio 95

Offline Thecook

many years ago now Sandy in studio 95
I used to love 95….I’d go there on my lunch break at work and also straight after escape in a right pickle haha

Offline WelshMichael

So, after some considerable thought, my top three SP’s would be Alice, Lileth and Miss Ori with Sophie JMX just missing out on the podium.

Profile popped up in my AW hotlist yesterday, outcalls only.

Offline daytripper79

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 02:37:35 pm by daytripper79 »
Banned reason: No intention of contributing despite past warning.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punting_Mad

These type of posts always bring out the lurkers

Offline nonuser

Welsh Belle was my favourite.
Vixxen was bloody good too!

And Angels used to have some lovely ladies....

Offline Private Parts

Gill ette, Afan lido, the best a man can get!  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I see you still haven't made any form of useful contributions since you were warned 5 months ago and you can't use the old'"I didn't know I had to contribute" again as it was made clear to you that you do.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
These type of posts always bring out the lurkers
If you quote who you are referring to their post stays in the quote even if they delete it from their's.

Offline daytripper79

Bin my account off them if I’m going to get moaned at every time I post
Banned reason: No intention of contributing despite past warning.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Bin my account off them if I’m going to get moaned at every time I post
Seems the best solution as you aren't going to change.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 08:47:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sticky2336

One of the best for me was Poppingcandy, had a few fabulous bookings with her.

Offline Explorerindi

One of the best for me was Poppingcandy, had a few fabulous bookings with her.

Yes! I also had fabulous times with Zoe, a shame for us she decided to go and start a family (good for her!). Her and Casey Love got me through the worst of the pandemic… Great times!

Offline mike781

The two for me are Leah Francis and Trans Sofia.

Both felt like having sex with someone I've known for a while and both outstanding at deepthroat and anal. I need to write my review for Leah, on that note.

Offline Doyle

I also can't narrow it down to just one, but over the years: Aimee Snow, Frankie Scott, Popping Candy, Alice Star and Lucia Eva.

Offline WelshClipper

Anyone else see Lara Brooks, she lived in a cottage near Leominster. Slim petite blonde who liked a good banging. She had her own website before she even joined adult work. That is how I found her.

Lots of fun  :)

Offline Trapperjohn

Jessica Diamond, she was excellent.
Totally agree about Jessica Diamond. Saw her twice back in the day (reviewed) and had great times with her. Lovely girl, sorely missed.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Aliah Portfolio, Samatta , and of the current crop Alice and Lucia Eva

Offline Ricky Ticky

Amiee Snow and Courtney Flynn are two of my all time faves. 

But Welsh Brunette deserves an honoruable mention.

All three, very attracive, fun to be with and offered great GFE that could easily develop into something much kinkier. 

Courtney is back but haven't been able to arrnage a meet yet, hoping to changet that in the next couple of weeks.

Offline Discreet_welshman

Too many to mention for different reasons but one memory will always stick in my mind, Aimee Snow in the Cardiff apartment, sat in the lounge for a chat so I asked her to bring herself off on the sofa infront of me, great view, followed by a BJ on same sofa while I watched the world go by outside the window wondering "if only they knew"

Best start to a session ever and never been able to repeat it..

DW  :hi:

Offline Punting_Mad

Did anybody ever use "topless trims"! Several years ago in Swansea .  As suggested it was a haircut in a flat in the Sketty area.. proper hair dresser giving you a trim wearing only a tuutuu.. she insisted you played with her cunt and tits.. her naked friend sat on the couch watching .. playing with herself. And gave you a blowjob at the end . I went several times.. and even persuaded the hairdresser to come round my place for a proper fuck.. I still see the friend sometimes when shopping in Swansea.. always says hello .it was definitely one of my most memorable punts
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 04:00:55 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline Ricky Ticky

That sounds amazing!  Before my time in South Wales but would encourage someone to take up the mantle! lol

Offline Punting_Mad

It was advertised on Gumtree.. I phoned assuming it was a joke..but it was real.. they even had a talking parrot in a cage in  the corner of the room...🦜🦜

Offline SALIBA

Did anybody ever use "topless trims"! Several years ago in Swansea .  As suggested it was a haircut in a flat in the Sketty area.. proper hair dresser giving you a trim wearing only a tuutuu.. she insisted you played with her cunt and tits.. her naked friend sat on the couch watching .. playing with herself. And gave you a blowjob at the end . I went several times.. and even persuaded the hairdresser to come round my place for a proper fuck.. I still see the friend sometimes when shopping in Swansea.. always says hello .it was definitely one of my most memorable punts

where was I when this was a thing?

Offline iverthickone

Absolutely love pervy stuff like that.   :lol:  Any more like that nowadays guys?

Offline iverthickone

In answer to the question thread, I wouldn't want to narrow it downto one, My best are:
Polish Olivia - an absolute cutie, and lovely girl.  As her retiring pressie to me, she let me take her up the arse, after always saying no chance  :rolleyes:
Lileth, who realised I was dom, and encouraged me in it, great times.
Aimee Snow, who took it to another level!
Welsh Rachel - we really clicked.
Raven - what the cliche "pocket rocket" was invented for!
Alice - another Raven, just a bit taller, and less manic, fantastic at her job!

Offline Ricky Ticky

Only saw Lilleth a few times but she was brilliant! And what a cute butt!

I only saw Raven once and it was a bit lockdowny things were easing but she was my first back and I know she hadn’t done many meets post lockdown at that point, as a result I don’t think either of us were at our best, it was a good meet but for me not in the category of others mentioned here.  Always intended to try again but guess that ship has sailed now.

If you’re looking for a sub KinkyKitten is great!

Offline LipLover

After a lot of thought, I think my top three would be (but not necessarily in order)

Casey Love - visited her in Barry many times; best sex I have ever had.
Leah Frances - Pure filth, enough said.
Aimee Snow - Beautiful and dirty - a winning combination.

Offline Razor Boy

Lots of great SP's already mentioned...here's mine.

1 - Farrah Indie pre boob reduction. Utter filth, great looking, big tits, I could go on. Just my type and the only one to get
     the holy grail 10/10 score.

2 - Aimee Snow/Casey Love (Joint Second as I can't separate.) Both have the same sort of hair colour, both were
     outstanding shags, good looking and loved a bit of filth

3. Buxom Mature Wife - Lovely horny woman with a full body who provided an outstanding punt, was up for everything .

The unfortunate thing is that all of these have retired  :(

Offline Punting_Mad

Do I recall that Casey Loves mother also worked for a time...?

Offline Razor Boy

I have no intel on that but the idea is a good one  :drinks:  I'd be up for that..Casey must have got her skills from her genes if so!

Offline WelshMichael

Do you mean Casey Jo/Scarlett Jo? I know her mother worked some years back.

Offline Punting_Mad

Yes that's the one... I had a home visit from Mum.. I think I might have been one of her first customers...very nice too