Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amelia1 Cardiff  (Read 941 times)

Budr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's just a warning about a beautiful looking black & white single photo of a blonde 24 year old Polish lady.
 My stupid fault getting carried away by a photo that looked very like someone I know along time ago.

Made contact with a lady who sounded really cheerful and agreed we could meet at 2pm for an hour today. Got the bus into Cardiff then walked from middle of town down towards the old docks area, found a long road called Dunballs road which was all warehouses mainly. Did not think it was looking good the area, eventually found a block of flats "Overston" made my call by now i was 15 minutes late.
    Given flat location and number also asked "did I bring any wine to drink?" I was never asked is this normal anyway. A normal calling system went to the flat door and knocked, door opens to almost total darkness and a nice female voice behind the door. We went into the room she pointed to which looked like someone had just awoke from a bad night. Then as I turn around it was extremely obvious it was NOT the lady in the picture by any stretch of one imagination, only thing in common were both FEMALE. She said she was certainly this lady and never had a problem before, she apologised about the state of the room and would tidy it up in a few minutes. At this point I really felt "P'd-Off" it took me close to 3 hours getting there plus her going on that I was wrong about the photo. I told her I was not at all happy with all that had happened and wished to leave, she did not want me to leave and offered a great time, but I was on my way into the dark corridor again trying to find the door lock or light switch.

My day out was two long walks plus without any action just over SEVEN HOURS with a brief burger & pint by the station before I got my bus.
 Home now it's TV or the local unfortunately tonight for me.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Your first post and a bad time. Sorry about this. Your name describes the experience as for others, 'budr' is Welsh for dirty or foul. Normally first posts like this are treated suspiciously. The advice you'll get from people here will seriously reduce risk of bad punts but we all get done like this once in a while. You walked which is good.

Offline crfc

Why did you delete the positive review of Ayesha (Portfolio) ???

SeekingtheTruth

Rattle, is that you?

And I will be doing a proper review of Ayesha later.

Offline Steelworker

Good spot CRFC. Budr, we always rely on consistent reviews here. Help us believe you are a genuine member rather than one with a personal vendetta.

SeekingtheTruth

You did well to contact her today, she hasn't accessed her account since yesterday and there is no phone number.

Something not quite right here....

Offline Steelworker

Looks like he's been banned already. It did smell fishy.

Offline crfc

Aye looks another piss poor attempt by a Sergi....
Well done Admin