Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Tattoo Sophie - Newport  (Read 1629 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

Had an odd de couple of week so have been a bit busy and normally I am not into the tattoos after reading feedback so decided to go for it on the hope of also meeting a nice person.

Comms:
East Comms with enquired and quick response then meeting arranged, location immediately messaged through and number to be provided on arrival which is the right thing to do.  As soon as I arrived I called Sophie as requested and a very friendly voice answered and further details provided.

The Location:
A really nice location and is one of the best I have visited.

The Lady:
I was met at at the door by a petite very sexy lady, very friendly and was just perfect for a visit after a shit week of punting mess around.

Sophie is very sexy and her slip fit body is a sight to be seen and although I am not into tattoos she has some great artwork which I also enjoyed..  Pierced nipples are just perfect so I was in really enjoying and I am chilled so we had a great reflexes time from the start.

The passion:
I am allways keen on DFK and when enquired she said yes ok but at discretion but when I arrived we had lots of dfk throughout, I allways try to make sure what ever lady I visit enjoys as much as me and she joist loved her pussy be licked and it was prefect shaven and lovely fresh tasting.  Sophie was really enjoying so I made sure she had the best, she wanted to return the fun so had a great owo which she really did like she didn't want to leave it go.  Condom on and the sex in a fabulous position and it was just great, I did my best to hold off from coming but my enjoyment had just drained me with a complete really enjoyable time.

My second punt in consecutive days.. Just fantastic and highly recommended.

A very nice lovely lady who I thoroughly enjoyed meeting.  Another I would probably want to keep to myself in a funny kinda way.

But a great experience and well recommended!

Gigiddy

Great review H , glad she is back in town !

Husqvarna360

Offline Cymro72

She looks great, where is she based

SeekingtheTruth

Newport, near the train station I believe.

Online mr big

good review H says shes in London she back at Newport now though

Offline Cymro72

Thanks for letting me know where she is. I will arrange a visit. :-)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

She said she was off to America on holidays because she was talking about be nervous of flying so sounds like she was there the night before.

Not sure when she is back but will definitely visit again.

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Cymro72

Thanks H,
  I will wait to see when my email is read before contacting her again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  Glad to hear that she is usually based centrally in Newport.  Handy for me.