Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia @Thegirl. B&S “Stop thinking with your dick” in Acton West London  (Read 396 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7450031) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline doc friend

Saw in West London in December 2023

Service’s confirmed-  OWO.  Protected Sex.  Massage.  Kissing

Price for 1 hour   @. £150 + £20. For OWO.  Extra £20

Contacted 24 hours before on a weekday.  Had the usual lust of extras & decided on OWO  for extra £20

Booked for early evening & agreed time & received post code in W3 in West London in a new development-   

Good Comms on location & details given of building.   Confirmed services  & confirmed details again

Arrived at the location.  Good local parking & about a 12-15 mins walk from the station -   Got the details on text & arrived at GFE door 3rd floor -  usual hiding behind the door. 
Unfortunately it was a B&S.  as she didn’t look like the pictures.  However.  Forgot to screenshot her profile & stupidly had no signal to check on the purple site.   So thinking with my dick I went into the bedroom

Kissing was lip only. Massage ok.  OWO was OW.   So wasted the extra £20 as she put on the condom with her mouth after wiping my dick 5x with wet wipes
Had trouble coming while having protected sex with her  tried different position but couldn’t cum.  Do I asked her to wank me off instead. 

Time was 35-40 mins in.  She told me if I wanted a shower before I leave. So took a quick shower & left

Was told there are 3x girls.  Mix of Brazilian & other South American girls.   I believe it’s a B&S set up with the girls there & they take turns on who gets the punter

Negatives -   Different girl.  Small Brazilian size 10. 5/10 face & figure   No OWO even though paid extra £20
Even confirmed services not delivered + short changed after reduced time

My fault as should have walked out instead of thinking with my dick

Should know better