Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena and Nikki back to back 121s  (Read 2135 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Nikki Lovely MILF (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline drwho

Tried Xena before and found her good value. Plenty has already been said about her so I'll just stick to a few observations on my latest visit.
Xena External Link/Members Only

Only booked a 30 min 121 with Xena (3 days in advance by text to be on the safe side)
On the way there I started to think about making an hour out of it but with her flatmate and best friend Nikki
Nikki External Link/Members Only

A couple of points:
Both girls are very popular. Booking can be difficult, and Nikki was with a client in the next room when I started with Xena.
The flat seems to have a constant thin fog of cigarette smoke.
On my last visit I remember my clothes smelt quite strongly even after I had cycled 17 miles home.
A bit of a risk with the OH asking questions about the smell, so this time I took a big plastic bag and put my clothes and jacket inside. This worked out really well.

Xena gave a good service but unlike last time she cut the appointment short (the 30 mins ended up starting from my shower before, and even then a bit short of the half hour)
I had started asking her about Nikki's availability during the booking.
She went to check and said it would be ok so I changed rooms while Nikki did something.
Had another 30 minutes with Nikki this time. Found the OWO far too toothy, and found her more attractive facially than bodywise.
At this stage I was just into the 2nd girl for the novelty factor anyway.

After cumming over her tits we chatted for the rest of the booking. Talked to her about 'The Romanians are Coming' on Channel 4 which had been on the previous night. Seems like there is a lot of tension between Hungarians and Romanians, at least this Hungarian.

When I left Nikki's room I looked to say goodbye to Xena but she was already in with another client.
Seems like these girls are at it all day.

Good value but I think I'll leave it a while before going back.
I think Xena said she would be returning home for good in July

mrhappypants

Cycled 17 miles home huh.....!

If your way takes you past the Grand Union canal you could say the boats were running their engines because it was cold although it depends how sharp the OH's sense of smell is. Glad I am not the only punting MAMIL (Middle Aged Man In Lycra).

Dave

Offline Dead Wood

I used to carry my brompton actually into Kiss Kiss Massage, which was a brothel in North London. This always raised a smile. But 17 miles after a punt? super impressive!

west8

The flat seems to have a constant thin fog of cigarette smoke.

On my last visit I remember my clothes smelt quite strongly even after I had cycled 17 miles home.

Two Hungarian workouts, then a 17 mile ride home. Are you training for a Triathlon by any chance?

I reckon you could beat the Brownlee's without breaking a sweat! :drinks:

As for the stench of tobacco, that's a real passion killer. Hungarian cigarettes are known for their potency, so I guess both girls can't help themselves.

To be fair to them, I'd probably need frequent drags if I were servicing a football team (+subs on a busy day).

mrhappypants

I feel the UKP cycle squad taking shape.  Let's not dwell on the precise nature of the Peloton!

Dave

Offline Mightaswell

Well, we're all trying to see how far we can go in an hour!

Offline drwho

Ha ha, cycling to me is the perfect post-punt adrenaline burner.

Pre-punt cycling isn't always so great though, especially on unfamiliar roads in the wet as it was on my first trip to Xena's

west8

Ha ha, cycling to me is the perfect post-punt adrenaline burner.

Pre-punt cycling isn't always so great though, especially on unfamiliar roads in the wet as it was on my first trip to Xena's

Far better to save the 'wet' for the punt itself. ;)

Hope you didn't contract lung cancer, courtesy of their tobacco factory!

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Could this be a new oylmpic sport cycle shag cycle run-in-house shower and fib :D

Went to a few Club fantasy parties in hotels etc and a guy aka Larry always had his Brompton and gear with him  :cool:
What`cha if you are reading this mate :hi:

Andrew23

How the fuk do i get hold of xena. Her phone is always off and she doesn't answer her emails?

west8

How the fuk do i get hold of xena. Her phone is always off and she doesn't answer her emails?

She's away until the 24th - as per her AW profile.  ;)