Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductionist. Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 3224 times)

GrumpyoldGit

Went to see Seductionist this afternoon for an hour's fun.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Tiffany met me at the door dressed in a very revealing and skimpy "Dress". Not a lot of material was covering her.
She led me up the stairs, showing me what I was about to play with.
A brief chat in her "Dungeon" and payment was followed by a kiss and being led into the bedroom.
I couldn't get my kit off quick enough as Tiff peeled of the little clothing she had on.
She started with a lovely deep throat BJ uncovered and slowly moved around until I could get my mouth around her lovely pussy lips.
She finished me off and then told me to get between her legs so that I could give a good eating.
As I dined at the Y she slowly raised her legs and laid them on my shoulders, all the time making the right noises.
Her clit began to swell and she gripped my head with her hands and pulled me in tighter and almost crushed me with her thighs as she came to a climax. I didn't stop and brought her to another couple of climaxes.
When I came up for air, she went to move but had very shaky legs, so told me to lie down whilst she brought me back to life.
On with a black mac and she moved into doggy position.
She almost ordered me to get in and hard, Who was I to disobey? As I gave it to her the sight of her thick cream oozing over the black mac, along with that lovely arse pointing at me, brought me to a shuddering climax.
After a brief chat she led me to the bathroom and laid down on some towels. She asked me to get between her legs as she wanked herself to a massive squirt. I almost thought she was having a piss as so much came out.
I got covered in it and then had a shower.
as I got dresses we had a chat about the other times I had seen her. The last one was about a year ago.
As I was about to leave she gave me another lovely snog and said not to leave it so long this time.
I will not. She has consistently given me a good time when I have met her.
I forgot to say that she has lovely tits with responsive nipples that turn into Scania Truck wheel nuts very quickly and a lovely tight, wet and tasty pussy. She smells great as well
I recommend her.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:39:00 pm by GrumpyoldGit »

pye024

She sounds excellent fun, shame she is not closer to me or I'd be there in a shot! Went over her profile as soon as I'd read your review and I was very pleasantly surprised. Alot of girls could learn a thing or two from her. Great photos, large collection of private ones too.
It looks like she has good business sense. I wish there were more WG like her.

Offline Roodboy867

She has never responded to any message or ever answered the phone when I have called. I gave up trying.  :dash:

GrumpyoldGit

She has never responded to any message or ever answered the phone when I have called. I gave up trying.  :dash:
She has always answered my emails. usually very promptly as well.
It is possible you have tried when she has been away on holiday. Apparently she goes away quite a lot.

Offline UK_T

I dont know guys, 'she' has something about her look that looks masculine to me and puts me off...

but each to their own.  :hi:

Offline jammiedodger1

I dont know guys, 'she' has something about her look that looks masculine to me and puts me off...

but each to their own.  :hi:
must admit she had got the david coulthard square jaw going on  ;) don't think she's too bad looking though it's the emphasis on the domme stuff that's always put me off seeing her, just not my thing

Bob Cratchit

Domme is certainly my thing (if done well). Anyone able to give a writeup on a session with her?

Offline Roodboy867

She has always answered my emails. usually very promptly as well.
It is possible you have tried when she has been away on holiday. Apparently she goes away quite a lot.

It's been when she was showing as available. Each email was deleted without being read. And she has never answered my calls. I understand she may be busy sometimes.  :dash: well I probably won't bother in the future.

GrumpyoldGit

must admit she had got the david coulthard square jaw going on  ;) don't think she's too bad looking though it's the emphasis on the domme stuff that's always put me off seeing her, just not my thing
If you ask for the GFE or anything not Domme, she is fantastic.
Domme is not my cup o tea either.

GrumpyoldGit

It's been when she was showing as available. Each email was deleted without being read. And she has never answered my calls. I understand she may be busy sometimes.  :dash: well I probably won't bother in the future.
That seems unusual for her.
Like I said, when I have dropped a message I have always had an answer.
Maybe she was too busy as I have texted in the past to be told that she was fully booked.
Other wise I dunno mate.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

That seems unusual for her.
Like I said, when I have dropped a message I have always had an answer.
Maybe she was too busy as I have texted in the past to be told that she was fully booked.
Other wise I dunno mate.

Roodboy, long shot, but could there be secret notes hidden against your profile, which could be deterring WGs from accepting your booking?

Offline Roodboy867

I understand what your saying mate, the feedback I have is genuine, others I have met were not through AW, so the girls would not know who I was on there. Oh well, plenty of others out there I suppose.

Offline Roodboy867

You watch though, I bet if I tried again I would probably get through after what I've said.