Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberly or Jessica or both  (Read 1301 times)

Colin McGoober

:yahoo: I finally get to punt this week after a 2 months off due to being busy :yahoo: But I'm in a bit of a dilemma, this may sound stupid but I'm not sure whether to see x~kimberly~x and Indian princess 6969. I've seen them both before but now I don't know whether to see the both individually or at the same time or just one of them also a review might be done.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Any thoughts?

Dodo

Yea, see one for half hour and the other for half hour......simples.. If you saw them both together you could get crushed.....there's a bit of timber there  :(

Mickeydee2016

Yea, see one for half hour and the other for half hour......simples.. If you saw them both together you could get crushed.....there's a bit of timber there  :(

Lol

Colin McGoober

Thanks Dodo, I might see them for half or longer, however if I do see them together at the same time, it would be later this year but I'll just see them individually for now.

Donman

Stay a well a way  of the Indian one.

Colin McGoober

Donman

Offline shrewsmale

read up about kimberley - fit girl but put on little weight and drinks a bit

Colin McGoober

Yes read my review.

I read it, sorry to hear about your experience.

read up about kimberley - fit girl but put on little weight and drinks a bit

I've read about her, she also likes to smoke weed.

So if that's the case then who else is there to see instead or just have a wank?

Colin McGoober

Also Donman, the person you reviewed isn't the person I want to see but i'll take the advice anyway, guess I'll review someone else instead.