Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Locked out of AW  (Read 865 times)

Offline jimbobted

Anyone having this issue?
I've been a member for years. Tried to log in on the mobile site "Error this email address is unverified".
Tried the desktop site. Took me to a screen saying I need to verify email, and asked me to enter my email address "Error: this email address is invalid so you could not have registered with it".
WTF is going on?
Anyone know how I get my AW account back?

Offline Lewis

Try emailing webmaster@adultwork.com and provide as much info as you can to identify yourself to them.

Offline RedKettle

I would leave it alone for at least 24 hours and then try again. Could be a glitch or update at their end that will be sorted.

If still not working then look for other solutions as above.

Offline Razor Boy

Happened to me today also. They have periodically done this with my account.
You click on the link to verify your e-mail account and they send a code to that e-mail account associated to your AW account.
Log into the e-mail and get the six letter code and populate it into the login on AW
Then log in again and all should be good

It's a pain but I don't think it is suspicious at all (but I am no expert)

Offline jimbobted

Happened to me today also. They have periodically done this with my account.
You click on the link to verify your e-mail account and they send a code to that e-mail account associated to your AW account.
Log into the e-mail and get the six letter code and populate it into the login on AW
Then log in again and all should be good

It's a pain but I don't think it is suspicious at all (but I am no expert)
Yeah, except I get some stupid Byzantine message saying the email address I'm asking them to send the verification code to is "not valid" and "therefore can't be the one you used to register with".
That's have got a few quid of my dosh in credits too!

Offline george r

Had this ages ago and never bothered joining again.

Offline jimbobted

Sorted. Requesting Veri email via the desktop site didn't work, same bullshit error message. Requested it via mobile site and it worked  :unknown:
AW is my primary method of finding working girls. I have used agencies on the odd occasion but couldn't do without my AW membership.

Offline _Bender_

Had this ages ago and never bothered joining again.

Yeah fuck, happened to me also last year, had awesome feedback too! 😭😩

Don't think I’ll sign back up again, starting from the bottom and needing feedback just to secure a booking, fuck that!