Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Growth of fake and shite FRs on AdultWork  (Read 868 times)

Offline Taggart

Am I alone in finding it harder to sift out the shit FRs on AW from potentially genuine ones?   Poor grammar, spelling, and utter fluffiness being the main trait.

I am also wondering if certain people are posting FRs with absolutely awful WGs in a vain bid to drum up some business for them, such as this one: External Link/Members Only

Each to their own, to claim "without a doubt the sexiest women on adultwork".  FFS.  How many more like this are there lurking.
Maybe those that are really good and we hold a candle for dont need any more FRs?

Whatever it is, these shite FRs are bit-by-bit turning me off punting, or at least returning to the same two or three I know will satisfy me.

dilettante

Yep, to me they fall into these main categories -

- rubbish illiterate ones where the author can't even string 150 words together - you just think "Why did you bother, there was no need to write one." 

- ones crafted together by pimps by sticking lots of cliche phrases together, some of them are clever at it but no native English speaker would express themselves quite like that

- well-written ones but a bit stilted and old-school, eg as has been already mentioned, why say "A gentleman doesn't disclose details" when that's the whole point of doing the FR in the first place!!

- the genuine article - give a good rounded opinion with a bit of human interest and a nice turn of phrase too, sadly by far the minority.

Offline smiths

Am I alone in finding it harder to sift out the shit FRs on AW from potentially genuine ones?   Poor grammar, spelling, and utter fluffiness being the main trait.

I am also wondering if certain people are posting FRs with absolutely awful WGs in a vain bid to drum up some business for them, such as this one: External Link/Members Only

Each to their own, to claim "without a doubt the sexiest women on adultwork".  FFS.  How many more like this are there lurking.
Maybe those that are really good and we hold a candle for dont need any more FRs?

Whatever it is, these shite FRs are bit-by-bit turning me off punting, or at least returning to the same two or three I know will satisfy me.

So use this site to locate recommended WGs by punters you find credible.

dilettante

Roland D Hay

Only ever believe the negative ones would be my advice!

JV547845

That one just reads like an advert towards the end but didn't even get her price right unless she's upped them by 50%.