Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM - 2 questions  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Hugh Jorgan

Newcomer here wanting to dip my toe into the world of FBSM. I'm going to be in the Birmingham area shortly and just wondered 1) Can anyone recommend a FBSM provider near to Broad Street? Also 2) I've made contact with a lady called Marci in the Solihull area who advertises on the H&E naturist site. Does anyone have any experience?

Offline Neromatrix

Hi, there are a few parlours in China town. But the girls are hit and miss.  If you on aw search new sweet Ann my she is well worth a punt, great figure and tits

Offline Stapler

Newcomer here wanting to dip my toe into the world of FBSM. I'm going to be in the Birmingham area shortly and just wondered 1) Can anyone recommend a FBSM provider near to Broad Street? Also 2) I've made contact with a lady called Marci in the Solihull area who advertises on the H&E naturist site. Does anyone have any experience?

If you are a newcomer to FBSM, my recommendation would be Pel. (Do a search) She operates from a clean, safe apartment with shower facilities 10 mins from Broad Street. Offers an excellent massage with teasing finishing off with a skilled, unrushed ending.

£40 plus £20. One hour.
Forget the B2B

Good luck!  :hi:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 09:24:28 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline l1mpd1ck

Also 2) I've made contact with a lady called Marci in the Solihull area who advertises on the H&E naturist site. Does anyone have any experience?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143540.msg1583719#msg1583719

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

Who is Pel?? I don't seem to be able to find her

Just put Pel in the search box. Some good info.

Offline Littlefoot

Who is Pel?? I don't seem to be able to find her

Search Pel FBSM

:thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Offline Littlefoot

Great minds!  :drinks:

I didn't see your post, until after I'd posted mine!

Actually a lot more comes up if you take staplers advice and leave out the FBSM, and just search Pel!

:drinks:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:10:01 am by Littlefoot »

Dirty Lad

Sorry boys, I was putting in Pel on AW  :dash:

Offline Stapler

Sorry boys, I was putting in Pel on AW  :dash:

Most of the top Brum massage girls don't have AW accounts. That's why they don't link to the reviews like the FS girls who do.

Dirty Lad

Cheers mate, I wasn't aware of that.

I always check them out on AW first, which may explain why I am seeing only a small amount of girls that just give a massage service with HE  :dash:

Offline Stapler

The massage girls tend to favour running ads on Gumtree and Vivastreet

Offline l1mpd1ck

AW ladies who do offer massage are normally both overpriced and lacking in any real massage skill.  GT and VS are better bets for finding a genuine massage but you don't have the booking and feedback options that AW provides.

It makes FBSM a much more WSWS/YMMV hobby

Offline Hugh Jorgan

Thanks for the responses, appreciated!

Offline Littlefoot

A FBSM in Rackhams....??  Really..??

Rackhams? No Rackhams.

Style massage in hurst street, and color and beauty in bull street.