Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Thai massage shops  (Read 14062 times)

Offline snaitram99

Anyone know which of the many Thai massage places in Cardiff have reopened and what virus precautions they are applying?

Some of the Gumtree links on older reviews on ukp now seem to go elsewhere, in one case to a male masseur and another to a different shop.

Offline Nice-dr

So far I have visited
Thai glow - Su and Wan are still there. There is a new lady Jenny but I have not tried her massage.
Marigold at Cathay - still the same one of them is T. Can’t remember the name of the other.
Sue is doing privately at penylan. She used to work at marigold Whitchurch.

I think a few shops has increased their 1hr price to £45 instead of £40.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 07:07:29 pm by Nice-dr »

Offline snaitram99

Thanks Nice Dr. Are they using masks, sanitiser or other measures?

I saw Sue at Marigold a couple of times pre virus. She would do topless which was nice, but her massaging was a bit random and she used too much oil before I had a chance to tell her not to.

Not been to Thai Glow for a long time. Would you say current staff are worth a visit?

Offline Nice-dr

Thanks Nice Dr. Are they using masks, sanitiser or other measures?

I saw Sue at Marigold a couple of times pre virus. She would do topless which was nice, but her massaging was a bit random and she used too much oil before I had a chance to tell her not to.

Not been to Thai Glow for a long time. Would you say current staff are worth a visit?

Thaiglow’s staff were wearing mask during massage. FYI, Diane has left Thaiglow. Su and Wan can’t do firm massage well. Jenny is new but I have not tried her massage. Would appreciate If you have please write a review. Su is probably my favourite at TG because she takes the time to wipe down with a warm towel after the oil massage.

If you want firm massage, then try marigold Cathay ask for T. She can give a good Thai massage. But her HJ is so-so and a bit of a rush. I won’t recommend HJ from her.

My experience with Sue is good firm massage. To be honest, I turned down a HJ in my first visit with her in the pre CV days at marigold Whitchurch and since then it is strictly massage and nothing more. I did not ask for HJ.

I find some ladies are good at massage but rubbish at HJ, vice verse

Offline snaitram99

Not seen any of those mentioned at Thai Glow as rarely been there since I'm left. Diane/Deng did a good enough massage but didn't really appeal that much.

Been looking at gumtree adverts to see who is available. Seen advert for Anna with nice pic. Think she may be Nar.

Offline snaitram99

Nar who I have seen a couple of times in Marigold. Sounds like starting up on her own.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Not seen any of those mentioned at Thai Glow as rarely been there since I'm left. Diane/Deng did a good enough massage but didn't really appeal that much.

Been looking at gumtree adverts to see who is available. Seen advert for Anna with nice pic. Think she may be Nar.
Saw this advert of Anna, nice pic, do you recommend her ?

Offline stevesucks69

Saw this advert of Anna, nice pic, do you recommend her ?

Nar is a happy go lucky cheeky type, up for a laugh nice enhanced boobs x have had them out but expect to pay ££'s for them . Massage was ok as was HR. Yes they are just off Roath at Marlborough Road
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:23:44 pm by stevesucks69 »

Offline stevesucks69

Thaiglow’s staff were wearing mask during massage. FYI, Diane has left Thaiglow. Su and Wan can’t do firm massage well. Jenny is new but I have not tried her massage. Would appreciate If you have please write a review. Su is probably my favourite at TG because she takes the time to wipe down with a warm towel after the oil massage.

If you want firm massage, then try marigold Cathay ask for T. She can give a good Thai massage. But her HJ is so-so and a bit of a rush. I won’t recommend HJ from her.

My experience with Sue is good firm massage. To be honest, I turned down a HJ in my first visit with her in the pre CV days at marigold Whitchurch and since then it is strictly massage and nothing more. I did not ask for HJ.

I find some ladies are good at massage but rubbish at HJ, vice verse

Sue is quieter than her sister (Nar) nice figure, good massage (prob the best I've had)
nice and slim with fantastic natural boobs not big just a nice handfull.  Sorry little fluffy

Offline Dan Dastardly

Thanks Steve, think I’ll try and book one tomorrow 😁

Offline downthehatch

Not from the area but swinging by soon - jumping on this thread. do any of your Cardiff massage places offer OWO? Any recommendations please?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:13:38 pm by downthehatch »

Offline snaitram99

Sue is quieter than her sister (Nar) nice figure, good massage (prob the best I've had)
nice and slim with fantastic natural boobs not big just a nice handfull.  Sorry little fluffy

Didn't know they were sisters. Yes Sue has nice natural boobs and would do topless in Marigold, although I didn't find her massage that good, may need to try her again. Nar/Anna nicely enhanced ones.

Don't think either will go further than topless. Re the OWO question from Downthehatch, not known any Thai masseuses do this, but some success with Chinese ones. Try Charles St. Newport.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 11:56:44 pm by snaitram99 »

Offline stevesucks69

Maybe down to pants but doubt much more, Sue is shy compared to Nar though.
With some you want more expect to be paying £££'s by that point you may as well pay another for FS

Offline snaitram99

Anna ad now back, with smiling pic.Text is identical to ad for Sue. I wonder if they do 4 hand? Pity I don't have reasonable excuse to travel to Cardiff in lockdown, nor indeed much opportunity. :(

Offline Dan Dastardly

Anna ad now back, with smiling pic.Text is identical to ad for Sue. I wonder if they do 4 hand? Pity I don't have reasonable excuse to travel to Cardiff in lockdown, nor indeed much opportunity. :(
Yep I sent her a text , working from a different location, Roath area

Offline snaitram99

Yep I sent her a text , working from a different location, Roath area

Do you mean they have moved from Marlborough Road? If so I wonder if mention of it on here has anything to do with the move. Prob best if nobody gives the new location publicly on here. I assume not an established shop though?

Offline Dan Dastardly

Roath, she told me the street but obviously I’m not going to mention it here. Flat.

Offline welshpunter17

Got a link? I get so lost in these threads where you talk about the girls with nothing to reference with...

Offline snaitram99

Got a link? I get so lost in these threads where you talk about the girls with nothing to reference with...

Just look on gumtree for Thai massage in Cardiff. You will find separate ads for Sue and Anna. There will also be others. Most will say no sexual service. Sometimes this is true. :rolleyes:

Offline ApollonSun

I tried to see Lisa in Cathays yesterday, but when I asked for her address she appeared to get cagey did not give it and preferred that I call when in the general area, which I found odd, as the street she is in is pretty big and if driving i prefer knowing which general area I am parking in.  I am not one for hanging around and calling in the street, as prefer discretion. In the end she cancelled as was busy so I decided to see Anna instead.  No doorbell at Anna's so ended up waiting outside for a bit anyway! (At which point a neighbour came out and said hello).  Anna gave a good massage (though the "medium" felt a bit on the "firm" side for me), and the HJ seemed a bit rushed to me and quite hard and fast. Overall an above average experience, but I might try Sue next time.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 04:39:49 pm by ApollonSun »

Offline Nice-dr

Apollosun. Thanks for the feedback.
Lisa is an elusive one to me. I have texted her a few times but no reply.

I have not tried Anna but Sue is the one I visit. I generally find weekends are busy days for them. They tends to compete on the dot and bring the next client. Also they may be distracted by phone or text for booking.

Offline ApollonSun

Thanks for the info, I'll try a different day next time.

Offline iverthickone

Looking forward to your review on the meet Appollo!

Offline snaitram99

Thanks for the info, I'll try a different day next time.

Do you know if Sue (or anyone else) was working from the same premises?

Offline ApollonSun

I'm not sure, but it is possible. Hope to see Sue next time so will update later.

Offline snaitram99

I'm not sure, but it is possible. Hope to see Sue next time so will update later.

Well I suppose we can't do anything about it in the current Wales lockdown but my reason for asking about anyone else was that there's an ad for a nice looking lady called Fah with virtually identical wording to Anna and Sue. Anyone seen her?

Offline Takeapunt81

Well I suppose we can't do anything about it in the current Wales lockdown but my reason for asking about anyone else was that there's an ad for a nice looking lady called Fah with virtually identical wording to Anna and Sue. Anyone seen her?

Used to work in marigold. Decent massage and OK h/e

Offline Tomgirl

Refresh Thai Therapy offers 2 new thai girls every Two weeks

Offline Nice-dr

Wow, competing with the chinese massage shops?

Offline Dan Dastardly

Refresh Thai Therapy offers 2 new thai girls every Two weeks
Whats your name there Tomgirl ?

Offline clevertrevor

This has been brought up before.  Tomgirl is obviously jasmine

Offline Dog walker2

I think Tom girl is her mother anna

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
I think Tom girl is her mother anna

Na, "Tomgirl" has previously alleged Anna does bareback. It wouldn't be Anna unless she wanted to advertise it as a service she offers, and nobody else has confirmed that she does offer it  :hi:

Yes she all ways do bb anna not like condom

Offline Punting_Mad

Jasmine is hardly going to accuse her mother of BB is she.. And Anna isn't going to say she does it either.. I agree with WW..

Offline clevertrevor

Maybe it's jasmine and she said that because she don't like the idea of people fucking her mother?  Who knows

Offline snaitram99

Anybody know what is happening currently with the Chinese massage shops? (I know the title is Thai - I could change it if enough interest and didn't seem worth starting a new thread as prob same people interested).

I walked past the Tudor Street one recently, it does not seem to have a current advert, signage still has the messy paint over it. Don't know if it will return. On the other hand there is a current advert posted by "Ginger" which seems likely to be the other less obvious one that was set up in an old hairdresser shop in Ninian Park Road. I think the number is the same. Not had the chance to visit since end of the "firebreak".

Offline clevertrevor

There's a new Chinese place in Barry, haven't tried myself but might be worth a try

Offline snaitram99

There are personal reasons why I would not go to Barry for such purposes. I have been to the one in Newport when they reopened in the summer. I think they are operating again after the firebreak.

Offline snaitram99

Used to work in marigold. Decent massage and OK h/e

This was about Fah. I notice she has a recent advert, but the text still says closed due to Covid. Maybe she's just forgotten to remove it. Can anyone confirm she is working i.e. recently seen her? Don't want to contact her directly yet as no idea when I might get the opportunity to see her and not wanting to be logged as a time waster.

I notice she has added a picture which, although not revealing, suggests more than a massage is available. :rolleyes:

Offline houseboot

This was about Fah. I notice she has a recent advert, but the text still says closed due to Covid. Maybe she's just forgotten to remove it. Can anyone confirm she is working i.e. recently seen her? Don't want to contact her directly yet as no idea when I might get the opportunity to see her and not wanting to be logged as a time waster.

I notice she has added a picture which, although not revealing, suggests more than a massage is available. :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Pictures 3 & 4 - "This is your therapist"  :thumbsup:

Picture 5 - "This is your therapist too" ... just so you recognise her if she turns round  :lol:

Offline joninbristol

This was about Fah. I notice she has a recent advert, but the text still says closed due to Covid. Maybe she's just forgotten to remove it.

Maybe she's just sane enough to realise it's still an existential threat to all of us and particularly in south Wales, and doesn't fancy an early death. That'd be the most likely explanation -`she's anything but forgotten.
Give it a couple of months and I'm sure she'll be working again once the vaccines have been rolled out. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 08:10:58 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Takeapunt81

Maybe she's just sane enough to realise it's still an existential threat to all of us and particularly in south Wales, and doesn't fancy an early death. That'd be the most likely explanation -`she's anything but forgotten.
Give it a couple of months and I'm sure she'll be working again once the vaccines have been rolled out. :thumbsup:
Seen her about 2 weeks ago

Offline snaitram99

If she doesn't want customers at the moment why does she keep updating her gumtree ad? Massage therapists are allowed to work at the moment, in Wales anyway, along with hairdressers and such like. They should of course be applying Covid precautions. Everyone has to assess their own risk.

Offline Tomgirl

Jasmine is hardly going to accuse her mother of BB is she.. And Anna isn't going to say she does it either.. I agree with WW..
and what the fu#k you know about us

Offline joninbristol

If she doesn't want customers at the moment why does she keep updating her gumtree ad? Massage therapists are allowed to work at the moment, in Wales anyway, along with hairdressers and such like. They should of course be applying Covid precautions. Everyone has to assess their own risk.
It might be that it keeps her top of the stack in terms of ad's if she keeps them fresh. If she's seen enough times it'll reassure potential customers she's not a fly by night once things are back to "normal". She may just be savvy at marketing her business, who can say?!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:20:17 pm by joninbristol »

Offline snaitram99

It might be that it keeps her top of the stack in terms of ad's if she keeps them fresh. If she's seen enough times it'll reassure potential customers she's not a fly by night once things are back to "normal". She may just be savvy at marketing her business, who can say?!

Indeed, who can say? You could be right. :rolleyes:

You could also be wrong, who knows? :unknown:

Except someone who has seen her. (Takeapunt?)

Offline houseboot

and what the fu#k you know about us

Interesting ....

.... and who exactly are "us"?   :unknown:

You've previously stated, "i am nothing to do with any thai girls"

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272101.msg2786647#msg2786647

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 10:51:40 am by houseboot »

Offline snaitram99

Have seen Fah recently and can now answer my own questions. Yes she is working, off Crwys Road. Very nice looking. Good massage. More is available.🙂