Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachael - Massuese - Ferryside, Carmarthenshire  (Read 2752 times)

Offline watsey

Hi Guys
I'm posting from another region.
We have a new massuese just arrived here who was formerly based in Ferryside.
Do any of you have any info on her?
i.e. Is she legit or will she do FBSM.

Cheers all
Watsey

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Not someone I'm familiar with in person. And I don't recall her name cropping up on here either

Ferryside is a small place. And a little out of the way. I'd be surprised if there'd been a masseuse operating out of there

Offline watsey

She was based at the Three Rivers Hotel.

Offline iverthickone

She was based at the Three Rivers Hotel.

If you have a link, someone may know her?

Offline Outlander64

Hi
I have seen Rachel 3 times great massge the best I have had, you can lie on your front naked great glutes massage but on the three times I saw her no hint of any extras
But a nice lady and attractive, good luck let me know how it goes

Offline watsey

Hi
I have seen Rachel 3 times great massge the best I have had, you can lie on your front naked great glutes massage but on the three times I saw her no hint of any extras
But a nice lady and attractive, good luck let me know how it goes
Thanks Outlander.
I saw your post on the WM region and dropped you a PM.
Can you go naked and undraped when face up?
Does she do chest and abs?

Offline Outlander64

Never tried to go naked face up but I think it would be possible, yes she does do chest and abbs

Offline Outlander64

I used to go for 2 hours great

Offline watsey

Thanks.
She's £50 an hour now so I'll put her on the reserve list.  :drinks:

Offline Outlander64

I used to pay £70 for two hours which for a first class massage is not bad

Offline DevilD

Could someone post a link to this lady please? :hi:

Offline watsey

Could someone post a link to this lady please? :hi:

Sorry,
Thought about posting it originally but as it was well outside your area thought it might just complicate the matter.
Here it is:
External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

Offline DevilD

Sorry,
Thought about posting it originally but as it was well outside your area thought it might just complicate the matter.
Here it is:
External Link/Members Only
 :hi:

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline DevilD

Just had a look at the Three Rivers hotel website, and indeed, massage is listed there - hot tub, sauna, swimming pool, gym/fitness centre, so Rachael working there previously must be a possibility..... :hi:

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
Just had a look at the Three Rivers hotel website, and indeed, massage is listed there - hot tub, sauna, swimming pool, gym/fitness centre, so Rachael working there previously must be a possibility..... :hi:

Yeah they do massages but no happy endings. A regular of mine went there last year for a massage. I can't remember who he saw but he said she's very prim and proper   :hi:

Offline Outlander64

Yes she’s is a bit prime and proper but a very nice lady lovely figure and attractive

Offline DevilD

Yeah they do massages but no happy endings. A regular of mine went there last year for a massage. I can't remember who he saw but he said she's very prim and proper   :hi:

Diolch WW! Adnabod yr ardal yn dda! :lol:

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
Diolch WW! Adnabod yr ardal yn dda! :lol:

Nid oes unrhyw beth arall yno yn yr ardal honno i nabod amdano  :D

Offline DevilD

Nid oes unrhyw beth arall yno yn yr ardal honno i nabod amdano  :D

:D :D :D

Offline ValleyMan73

I contacted her last year and it's an all above board service.

She did say that she was being asked for extras but there's no chance.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
This has probably been answered but just to add another account, I had a client this morning who mentioned he used to see her regular before she moved to the West Mids for family reasons, so definitely the same one. He put her in her 40s/50s and she didn't do happy endings  :hi: