Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Parties - Protection? Ratio?  (Read 4905 times)

Offline GreyDave

Most parties are frantic at the beginning and dependent on the punters can taper off after they have spunked, some can only manage one pop, the rest of the party they are licking cunt and/or wanking and having breaks.

Never saw this happen at LAPC where the pimp John was fucking useless at any kind of supervision and some of the WGs took full advantage by having long breaks, sometimes at the same time. And this was in a tiny council flat near Hatton Garden that was totally unsuitable for sex parties and a Spa in Dagenham.

+ 1 Sir  :hi: Spa now closed for good aparently I used to do both the LAPC ad the coffe morning afternoon there hit and miss is the best way to describe it ...coffe morning was usally the blonde milf and partner on table with latina girls and if you were lucky Pam running it if "Candy" the milf black girl was on there was nowhere to hide if you were waiting for one of the Latinas in the rooms she would come and grab guys to shag.. :( :( I liked the place squalid as it seems when you look back at it just been talking with Steve2 about it  :drinks:  on a great day I and did 7 and did 5 pops (totally unthinkable for me now :( :(      :drinks: :drinks:

Offline smiths

+ 1 Sir  :hi: Spa now closed for good aparently I used to do both the LAPC ad the coffe morning afternoon there hit and miss is the best way to describe it ...coffe morning was usally the blonde milf and partner on table with latina girls and if you were lucky Pam running it if "Candy" the milf black girl was on there was nowhere to hide if you were waiting for one of the Latinas in the rooms she would come and grab guys to shag.. :( :( I liked the place squalid as it seems when you look back at it just been talking with Steve2 about it  :drinks:  on a great day I and did 7 and did 5 pops (totally unthinkable for me now :( :(      :drinks: :drinks:

The LAPC Wednesday night party at the Spa was £60 for 3 hours so I always took that into account, 8-10 WGs, lots of pigs but always a few that I wanted to punt with, and on occasion some tasty swingers, 1 recall 1 who turned up with her bloke, early-20s and stunning and she couldnt get enough cock.

On the other hand I was going to LMP at £120 then £140 for 2 hours but lots more attractive to me WGs and in my case I never did less than 2 parties so it was £200 then £240 for two 2 hour parties which I found good VFM then. Also GP parties in Bow were £130 for 4 hours BUT with long breaks it was actually no more than around half that of action, same as LMP, but with only 3 WGs per party. Their once a month big parties at Club Lick were £150 with 10 WGs or so advertised but 3 months in a row only 6 or 7 turned up, and that lying prick Paddy used to say they all broke down on the way in the same car, he used the same excuse all 3 times. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: In reality he didn't want to pay more WGs so only had 6-7 and let in loads of punters upping the ratio a lot. The third months lie and a long delay for the start of a Bow party where the black host Trent said he wouldn't be adding the delayed time on at the end were the last straw, I walked and never returned. Then went to LMP, and so its clear I am certainly not endorsing TPC which is what LMP is now called. In comparison TPC is an abomination, less WGs per party and £160 for 2 hours, no longer VFM to me. However, a few punters I know say it has improved since I and others castigated them on here after some punters complaining about them.

BigBoi1955

In comparison TPC is an abomination, less WGs per party and £160 for 2 hours, no longer VFM to me.

I used to think that but after doing the maths I don’t think £160 is too much.  The money received has to be split three ways (The girl’s fee, the venue overheads and the organiser profit) and with a 2:1 maximum ratio and sometimes only one or two guys turning up for a session then £160 isn’t an outrageous amount. The phoenix girls are much better quality that the LAPC girls so I’m guessing they would get paid more and a flat in Baker street has to be more expensive than anything in Dagenham, Sutton or Bow . 

Offline JamesKW

I used to think that but after doing the maths I don’t think £160 is too much.  The money received has to be split three ways (The girl’s fee, the venue overheads and the organiser profit) and with a 2:1 maximum ratio and sometimes only one or two guys turning up for a session then £160 isn’t an outrageous amount. The phoenix girls are much better quality that the LAPC girls so I’m guessing they would get paid more and a flat in Baker street has to be more expensive than anything in Dagenham, Sutton or Bow .

Though as you are aware Sutton is a much better party venue than Baker Street,and LAPC is operating at a more up market venue near Oxford Street,(though a little run down).Dagenham is long gone though I did like the added benefits of the Jacuzzis,Steam room and sauna there (worth a £10 on their own).I agree Phoenix made a loss on the party I attended,there were 5 girls including sandwich girl and three guys,they likley make a loss on most of the afternoon parties.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 04:53:14 pm by JamesKW »

Offline smiths

The amount of punters turning up or not is the pimps problem, LMP was rarely short of punters when I went which was at least 6 parties a week at Lancaster Gate, they were turning punters away on the phone. They also have 3 bites of the cherry on weekdays to make money not made from 1 party at another. That is the best party model to make money from.

For me its about it going backwards, 7 or 8 WGs per party at LMP to 5 now at TPC for more money than I paid, so for me its not VFM. LAPC is budget partying or was so as I said i took that into account. More competition is needed in my view in London but after a number of pimps have been done its potentially a risky old game. Sutton is not a good area for me to get to either.

Offline smiths

Though as you are aware Sutton is a much better party venue than Baker Street,and LAPC is operating at a more up market venue near Oxford Street,(though a little run down).Dagenham is long gone though I did like the added benefits of the Jacuzzis,Steam room and sauna there (worth a £10 on their own).I agree Phoenix made a loss on the party I attended,there were 5 girls including sandwich girl and three guys,they likley make a loss on most of the afternoon parties.

Well if they continued to make a loss there is no point in the pimp taking the risk so the fact TPC continues tells me they do make a profit overall. But by the sound of it and what punters I know have told me many parties aren't full nowadays so I assume the profit is smaller than when it was LMP when I know they were making great money. What does John if he still runs it charge at the venue near Oxford Street? He used to charge £80 for 3 hours at the tiny council flat near Hatton Garden which was totally unsuitable for sex parties, 1 toilet which had a bath and shower attachment in it and that was it, and all the action in 1 room which had a double bed, a single bed and a double mattress on the floor.

BigBoi1955

John now charges £100. At the Phoenix party I attended yesterday there were 4 guys and 4 girls. Review to follow

Offline smiths

John now charges £100. At the Phoenix party I attended yesterday there were 4 guys and 4 girls. Review to follow

What £100 for 3 hours? So TPC would of been unlikely to make much if anything from that party but may of made more from the other 2 that day. That's of course the risk they take like any party does.

Online fudi_maar

7 or 8 WGs per party at LMP to 5 now at TPC for more money than I paid, so for me its not VFM

Sometimes its actually only 4 WG's rather than the 5 listed on the rota. In fact, it's not that common for all 5 listed girls to actually be at the parties, as there is normally one missing, or been replaced.

On a side note, I see that Bigboi1955 has just been banned  - has something happened? Did he write something dodgy?

Anyway, I wish there were more party providers in London.

Offline smiths

Sometimes its actually only 4 WG's rather than the 5 listed on the rota. In fact, it's not that common for all 5 listed girls to actually be at the parties, as there is normally one missing, or been replaced.

On a side note, I see that Bigboi1955 has just been banned  - has something happened? Did he write something dodgy?

Anyway, I wish there were more party providers in London.

So only 4 sometimes, even worse VFM to me then. When I was going to LMP I had a formula I followed, there had to be 4 or more WGs I really liked on the rota for me to go out of the 7 or 8 and ideally 5 or more. Yes London needs more party providers for choice.

Offline davidgood

davidgood would be a good one to comment on this, he's quite possibly been the most active 'party animal'?

In my experience of current parties, yes they are usually busiest at the start. Guys want to be sure of getting plenty action, especially if they need to leave afternoon parties early to get back work. As the number of guys falls then there is sometimes the opportunity to get involved in 2 or even a 3 girl encounter.

The exception are the ‘brunch or coffee morning’ parties which start at 11. These are sometimes quite to start but numbers build up as guys arrive at lunchtime.

As I am an old chap, with little spunk left in me, I try to get to parties early to maximise the time I have to play and recover between rounds. Also to get the first round in with the most attractive lady as there might be a chance of a second round later.

However it is frustrating and annoying when having showered and sat around patiently waiting for the action to begin that some smelly oik breezes in. Strips down quickly, often in one of playrooms, to his white vest and raggy underpants and plonks himself on the bed of the best girl, without even washing his hands and expects to be serviced first. Most good party girls will tell them to poke it but these types are not usually English gentlemen and often don’t understand piss off so they get what they want.

I have a strategy now to try and make sure I start off with the best girls first.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline winkywanky

:hi:

Interesting insights david!

Offline jay.6x6

Been to TPC twice and the last time was six months ago. I had a great time with the girls. Their were two Brazilians, 2 EEs and a large breasted English girl. Both times i had one girl come to me and couldn't wait to give me a bj. Overall the ratio was good and you sometimes have to get the girls attention to do something or just start plowing away. :D That was my experience and well worth the £££ and time. 

Trapstar1

Been to TPC twice and the last time was six months ago. I had a great time with the girls. Their were two Brazilians, 2 EEs and a large breasted English girl. Both times i had one girl come to me and couldn't wait to give me a bj. Overall the ratio was good and you sometimes have to get the girls attention to do something or just start plowing away. :D That was my experience and well worth the £££ and time.
Look forward to the review(s)...

Offline davidgood

At the LAPC parties I have been to recently the ratio can be up to 3 to 1 but usually they are not so many guys there.

At the evening party I went to a week past Friday there were only 5 guys and 4 girls playing so almost 1 to 1.

For the start of  my second round I had  lady squeezing my balls while another was on her knees giving me DT.

Regards,

davidgood

Trapstar1

At the LAPC parties I have been to recently the ratio can be up to 3 to 1 but usually they are not so many guys there.

At the evening party I went to a week past Friday there were only 5 guys and 4 girls playing so almost 1 to 1.

For the start of  my second round I had  lady squeezing my balls while another was on her knees giving me DT.

Regards,

davidgood

Pls leave a review...

Offline davidgood

Pls leave a review...
I did a review of these parties in April so can't do another on them until next year I believe.

Regards,

davidgood

MajorT

1. never had sex in front of on lookers or other par takers, and therefore I’m looking for the best venue to attend on the numbers side. I don’t want to attend the party where there are more than 10 guys ideally (lower the better) I also hear day of the week and time also attribute to good ratios?

2. Can you wear protection throughout your stay at the party? Or will you look like a right idiot and may even put off some of the girls for OW?

If you're looking at a party with a maximum number of guys then my advice would definitely be The Phoenix Club, as it's genuinely guaranteed. Trying to guess the day of the week and time with the least amount of punters is just as effective as rolling a dice so just pick a day/time and go for it.

I go to parties these days a lot less than I used to and my last outing was to Phoenix last year. Their were slightly too many South American girls there the day I picked (I like a variety) but they were attractive and fun enough that I had an excellent time. (Although picking them out from their photos on the website was fun.)

I attended a R Ryder party several years back and had a good enough time but that was when it was considerably cheaper. These days I'm not sure I'd fork out £130 when Phoenix is £160. I also attended a couple of LAPC parties that I was happy with but that was ages ago. I'm not sure they have the range of girls they used to (despite the large number still showing on their website - someone please correct me if this is wrong?)

No matter what party you go to don't worry about guys watching you. They are there for the girls and do not care one jot what you look like or what you are doing!

I don't know if it's just me but I tend to think the party scene is getting progressively worse as time times on. If this is correct you better hurry up and go to one!