Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductive lara  (Read 1934 times)

andrei

before i start since yesterday she has returned to the old moniker of stunning lara

met her yesterday 29th january at 4pm

as per previous review, pics are a little touched up but it is her

began a little poorly when her receptionist mixed up the door number and had me looking for a room that doesnt exist, that was quite annoying when you're in punt mode

eventually found the room, took a shower, paid up the 120 plus 30 for alevels and got down to business

she started off by covering me up for ow which was weird but after the first round (alevel) i guess she realised if she wanted me to cum she'd have to go owo which she did

after the first cum she gave me a massage at my request - she has pretty strong hands

round 2 was 69 and we both got off, then had my shower and left

decent punt, nothing spectacular

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Thanks for the review. I like her profile saying after three booking you are a regular and get a £20 discount on listed prices. :thumbsup:

Offline xsw21

What’s she like with anal? Can she take a pounding balls deep?

andrei

she asked to start off slow, but within minutes it was all systems go

Offline KentAde

she asked to start off slow, but within minutes it was all systems go

I was one who recommended her so glad she was ok, despite the crap regarding OW. Her 'secretary' has offered me the £20 discount even for only going once so far. Just wanted to know what position you gave her arse a pounding in, as she said to me she prefers doggie?