Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: S-O-T / Newcastle under Lyme massage / Thai  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Anyone give a recommendation here for today?

Who would be the go to provider can’t find a huge amount of info

Offline Stokiedave

What kind of service are you after? Janthip in Newcastle-under-Lyme is probably about the best in my experience with possibilities of more than he but royal orchid is always consistent but only he as extra, no more
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 10:36:24 am by Stokiedave »

Offline Chris1990mcr

What kind of service are you after? Janthip in Newcastle-under-Lyme is probably about the best in my experience with possibilities of more than he but royal orchid is always consistent but only he as extra, no more

Any chance of FS at janthip?

Offline Stokiedave

Not sure , there was definitely topless, touching etc but I haven’t been offered fs .... but then again I didn’t ask either. If you do a search i think there may have been a review where someone stated fs but i could be wrong. There are a couple of Chinese places that do fs but not sure about any thai ones
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 11:03:19 am by Stokiedave »

Offline Stokiedave

There is a woman also who works from her house in stoke, thai who does everything. Goes by rose or rosie but used to be rung. Can’t find her advert right now but again if you search she should come up

Offline Chris1990mcr

There is a woman also who works from her house in stoke, thai who does everything. Goes by rose or rosie but used to be rung. Can’t find her advert right now but again if you search she should come up

Can’t find anything sounds like what I need ?

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Anyone give a recommendation here for today?

Who would be the go to provider can’t find a huge amount of info
If you can stretch to Chinese, there's a new place in Newcastle...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307017.msg3213381#msg3213381

On my todo list for next chance I get.

Or, you could get good service :) from Lilli/ Grace in Hanley.

Janthip, probably good value b2b, but the massages are pretty lame. Orchid generally only good for HE

Offline Stokiedave

The chinese place is my next call! Tried to get in the other day but they cancelled on my last minute, must have had a walk in.

Offline Chopper73

Can’t find anything sounds like what I need ?

She’s took it down - I did a review of her, she thanked me for it, then 2 days later said it had caused her issues with her BF and can I take it down. Obviously I cannot take it down and she’s since gone offline and not replying to messages

She’s had other reviews in the past from Newcastle area

I’ve not found want more who do FS

Offline Chris1990mcr

Saw lilli/ grace.

Won’t be going back just an old ish Chinese woman. Didnt enjoy any aspect of it.