Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lisalonglegs88 Herefordshire  (Read 894 times)

Offline MisterB

Hi all,
 I'm looking at booking this lady... but can find no reference to her on here, even though she has a profile dating back to
5/19. She has good AW feedback.

Can anyone help out with any info? Surprised there's no mention of her unless she insists punters keep quiet.

TIA.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Idiot
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Some girls come and go but never commit to leaving. Shes probably found a boyfriend or something. Im sure she'll be back.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline MisterB

Some girls come and go but never commit to leaving. Shes probably found a boyfriend or something. Im sure she'll be back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not sure why you think she has gone? She logged in yesterday?

Offline Straightsix

Maybe she's inactive,  that's normally when they remove the profile pics. Just because she logged in does not mean she is actively accepting bookings. She could be keeping the profile active so she doesn't lose her feedback. Maybe she's only accepting substantial bookings. There could be many reasons for logging in.
Not everyone likes to share info on girls here. Maybe Toftt?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 03:00:15 pm by Straightsix »

Offline MisterB

Maybe she's inactive,  that's normally when they remove the profile pics. Just because she logged in does not mean she is actively accepting bookings. She could be keeping the profile active so she doesn't lose her feedback. Maybe she's only accepting substantial bookings. There could be many reasons for logging in.
Not everyone likes to share info on girls here. Maybe Toftt?

She's been on the game since 2019 and has a lot of AW feedback.

But no mention on here.

I was asking because she may be a disaster or great.

I'm not in the habit of taking a chance in this scenario.. merely asking for information to make a move towards a booking.

Offline Straightsix

In my experience the profile images are often removed if the girl isn't taking bookings.
Have you contacted her? Im Surprised at your effort considering her profile is so scarce?

Offline MisterB

In my experience the profile images are often removed if the girl isn't taking bookings.
Have you contacted her? Im Surprised at your effort considering her profile is so scarce?

Yes I have contacted her.

Her profile is one of only a handful in the area I have an opportunity to punt on a specific day.

It appears there is no information on her on here at all.

So thanks for your help.

Offline Straightsix

Just keep an eye on her profile. She may spring into life, goodluck.

Offline MisterB

Just keep an eye on her profile. She may spring into life, goodluck.

I don't understand why you keep insisting she's not working... unless you know something you are not disclosing.

I'm in comms with her.

My post was to try and gain some info.

Offline Straightsix

I've already stated my opinion on the absence of an image and what it means to me according to my experience.
Don't forget to report back and tell me i was wrong because you managed to get a meet.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:28:37 pm by Straightsix »

Offline MisterB

I've already stated my opinion on the absence of an image and what it means to me according to my experience.
Don't forget to report back and tell me i was wrong because you managed to get a meet.

Meet arranged.

Offline Straightsix

Fantastic. Dont forget to report back.
I find it odd she has no images yet still works.

Offline Razor Boy

You are like a dog with a bone Mr.B , you keep on goingwith the slimmest of info I give you that  :thumbsup:
This area is a punting wasteland and I usually head up Worcester way when needs must. I look forward to a review of this SP and hope you have a good meet  :hi:

Offline MisterB

You are like a dog with a bone Mr.B , you keep on goingwith the slimmest of info I give you that  :thumbsup:
This area is a punting wasteland and I usually head up Worcester way when needs must. I look forward to a review of this SP and hope you have a good meet  :hi:

All I was doing is asking if anyone had any experience of her.

What I got was an assumption, but I'll go ahead with the meet.

Her comms are good so I'm hopeful.

In this wasteland of yours I'd have expected at least one punter had seen her in the last 23 months... but hey ho.

Offline Razor Boy

I keep an eye out on most locals but to be honest would have skipped over a profile like hers.

Offline Straightsix

What I got was an assumption, but I'll go ahead with the meet.
No, what you got was a presumption. There is a difference. The presumption based on my experience from profiles like this. I would be interested should you meet this lady,  my theory would indeed be questioned.

In this wasteland of yours I'd have expected at least one punter had seen her in the last 23 months... but hey ho.
Considering the SS demographics represented by members in this forum. The number is quite small I would imagine, possibly less than a third. You shouldn't be surprised if nobody responds or has seen this lady within what is actually a short period of time (and in a wasteland). This forum is not very well known. Not many people would consider contributing and im not even talking about existing members.

Offline Straightsix

I keep an eye out on most locals but to be honest would have skipped over a profile like hers.
Precisely what I would have done. And at that price anyway,  worth a gamble.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 07:56:11 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

Meet arranged.
So what happened? Any chance of an update please?

Offline Straightsix

Offline Straightsix

He's banned for being an idiot.
I see.
I was annoyed he asked for help, objected, then refused to report back.
Personally I think he was bullshitting about having made contact and arranging a meet. I wanted clarification of my hunch on this profile.

Offline vindici

I wanted clarification of my hunch on this profile.

Well, you've got it. He's a bona fide Idiot and has the badge to prove it 😁

Offline Straightsix

Yes, i had a read of that thread.