Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: may-x & ZoeZoeXXX - Double fun - Outcall  (Read 2174 times)

Bobdayley

Hi  :hi:
Double Fun with May and Zoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
-
I have already met Zoe on her own. Here is the feedback I have left for her in UKP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87758.msg1074810#msg1074810

The Venue

Outcall I have booked a room in Travelodge Central London.
The one in King X is very discreet and affordable.
As it is a hotel no need for me to describe the room and bathroom. All was clean and three towels were available - Hot water etc...

Physical Description
May and Zoe, Two Beautiful English Ladies. May is a bit taller than Zoe. They are both good looking.
The pictures on their profile don't do them right, they are much more good looking than the pictures on their profile.
They were wearing normal clothes with nice jackets which is good because I wanted the whole thing to be discreet.
Make no mistake they were wearing sexy lingerie underneath.
Zoe has a come-to-bed with me blue eyes and May is great DFK kisser  :cool:

Personality
I had no problem with Zoe and May the whole duration of our session.
They are both well mannered, educated, down to earth and good attitude

Service
How do I start this, I am lost for words  :roll eyes:
Well they both jumped in the bed and they start kissing each other then they start giving oral to each other. I was there for a good five minutes watching them and enjoying the beautiful ladies making out.
Shortly after, I joined them in bed. I was in the middle, kissing one of them and the other one doing blowjob then they changed roles.
No need to go in very deep details as I have done this many times.
The service we did were all on their enjoy list: DFK, oral on them, rimming them, OWO, anal play, pussy fingering, massage, sucking nipples and fondling boobs and sex different positions.
At the end of the session I was exhausted as it was my first time with two ladies at once.

Conclusion
I had the best time with Zoe and May.
I will deffo do it again and also will book May on her own, i have already seen Zoe few times and I don't regret it.  :yahoo:
I genuinely recommend both of them.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:36:37 am by Bobdayley »

Offline Bigus Dickus

Tried to sort out a booking twice and no response. Think she's a PG gallery scammer now!

Offline Raythelay

I saw Zoe last week; she was good, I'll review when I get a chance.
I've been trying to book, May(Misha Mayfair) for weeks, seems that she's had to take time off from 'adult duties' for a while, apparently do to a UTI (google it).
Her twitter reports that she's feeling better.