Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Sarah Shadwell but moving to Fulham  (Read 2597 times)

Lovesit757

External Link/Members Only

Saw that Sarah was leaving Shadwell so saw her last week before she left the area. £80 for 30 mins.

She is pretty, slim and petite with below shoulder length high-lighted blonde hair.  Age about 22-24 but not sure on these things.  At my age they all are young. Was nicely made up when I saw her in the afternoon and wearing stockings as requested. Best bit was her natural boobs.  Soft and squishy but still young with some firmness. I would say D+ cup but not as big/firm as in some of her pictures which had me wondering when looking at her profile whether they were implants. She used them immediately wrapping them around my cock and starting a tit wank.  None of this "put on a condom first" I have experienced before from some other EE girls. She then rubbed her boobs over my body focusing on cock and balls.  Oral with (at my request).  OWO is £20 extra.  Then on to main course with her on top and me playing/sucking her boobs.  I had asked her whether I could cum twice in 30 mins and after a short rest/chat, she was playing with me and using her boobs on me again.  Little Me was not being co-operative but she was determined to make sure that I had my second pop so more playing, OW and then finally finished in doggy.

OK English and with more visits, I can see that she could become a GFE regular.  Fortunately for my wallet she is moving to near Fulham Broadway which is other side of town for me.

Comms are a bit so so.  She does not pick up/answer phone either when she is with a client or not working (so she told me - probably true as she didn't look at phone once with me). Finally managed to speak to her (always like to do this first time to see how they sound although appreciate that you can get some one else picking up instead) but couldn't see me when I wanted.  Then texted her later in week for same day booking. Relatively quick response by text although panicked when I arrived at her place for final address details but she was not picking up call. Texted and got details.  She is apparently a student so not working full time.

Would definitely return for her positive and willing attitude, good service, looks and body.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP.

Looking at the pics, looks like each photo is of a different person.  :unknown:

Offline backofthenet

well done on the TOFTT review - she's been on my hotlist for a while but never got to see her, predominantly down to her poor comms. I wasn't sure if she was genuine.

Wonder if she'll be more reliable in Fulham, but as it's also the far side of London for me I won't be pursuing her.

kyzersoze05

Yeah I have tried to arrange two meetings with her and each time it hasn't happened due to poor comms. Once I agreed a date/time but then on the day I never got confirmation from her (after I messaged asking her to confirm) and the other time I tried a same day booking. She said she was free on the day but then later on back-tracked and said she won't be available after I had agreed to see her. 

I don't think I will be trying again anytime soon.

Offline Strikar

Thank you OP she's also been in my HL for quite some time.

In my neck of the woods do ill try see her and report back also

Online dubhcarr

thanks OP glad you enjoyed......looks good

Offline tantric talents

She does look good. Thanks for the review .
Shame no cim is offered.

Offline Moneyd

Forgive my paranoid ways but I'm a bit sceptical of this 1st time review. The old "oral with (at my request)" always rings alarms to me. Plus a few other comments.

Regardless of this though she's been on my HL for well over a year and now she's in Fulham (I'm a West Londoner) I think I'll give her a try.

Apologies if this review is genuine. I'm sure others on here will understand my concerns though. Especially as it's well timed with her relocation.

Offline Sinz

Forgive my paranoid ways but I'm a bit sceptical of this 1st time review. The old "oral with (at my request)" always rings alarms to me. Plus a few other comments.

Regardless of this though she's been on my HL for well over a year and now she's in Fulham (I'm a West Londoner) I think I'll give her a try.

Apologies if this review is genuine. I'm sure others on here will understand my concerns though. Especially as it's well timed with her relocation.

I agree with you on this one and totally understand what you mean.

Lovesit757

Thanks to those who appreciated the review. 

To the sceptics, I can understand where you are coming from.  All I can say that this review is genuine.  OW is my personal preference especially after reading the recent oral STI scare on here. As I intended to leave a review on her (to do my bit in return to you all) I confirmed with her that she would do OWO and price as I have seen that for some on here this is no go.

Like others I had her on my HL but never managed to speak/arrange a meet. As she was leaving my area, this was my last chance and it worked out well for me.  As I said, I would definitely return as I could see the benefits of becoming a regular.