Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions on Sex Vacation in Europe  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Raven

Hello Gents,

Newly single and looking to just treat myself with a few short trips to Europe. Looking to indulge my self in the pleasure of the female bodies and carnal pleasure.

I’ve been hearing sex vacation is a thing and wanted to ask you fine and experienced gentlemen’s if you have any advice on where to go?

Netherlands is the obvious but I feel it’s a bit gimmick. I’ve done Prague a few times and had a blast. I hear good things about Germany and Zurich and their superbrothels?

Barcelone is another and I’ve been to before but was not in a position to sample the local tasty treats at the time.

Any advice or experience you can give would be most appreciative  :hi:

Offline Cambridgy

I’d def recommend having Barça on the list.

Offline AppleEgg

For ease and quality, just got to Artemis in Berlin ir Sharks in Frankfurt

Offline Malvolio

First read this

External Link/Members Only

I'm a big fan of German FKKs, but then I like Germany in general.

Offline ddddrrrrrr

Barcelona or Frankfurt depending on if you want to shag South American or Eastern European women.

Offline royal_male

Barcelona or Frankfurt depending on if you want to shag South American or Eastern European women.

I regularly visit Frankfurt for bussiness, what is really happening there?

Offline Cambridgy

Both are great - the Luftwaffe have loads of direct flights between the two if you fancy taking it to another level :)

Offline Malvolio

I regularly visit Frankfurt for bussiness, what is really happening there?

This place, which is about 20 minutes to the south of Frankfurt.  Plenty of reports if you search on here.

Offline CallumTT

For ease and quality, just got to Artemis in Berlin ir Sharks in Frankfurt

Whilst perhaps against the general consensus, I found Artemis dissapointing. Loads of slightly larger Roms, few slender girls.  And nowhere near the 80-120 girls per day they state on their website.  I preferred Frankfurt Mainhattan

Offline AppleEgg

Whilst perhaps against the general consensus, I found Artemis dissapointing. Loads of slightly larger Roms, few slender girls.  And nowhere near the 80-120 girls per day they state on their website.  I preferred Frankfurt Mainhattan

Did you go Fri, Sat or Sun?  When I went there were plenty of 8s and 9s of all races

Offline DrGFreeman

Id agree with the downvote on Artemis. The best thing about Artemis is its in Berlin.
Sharks or Oase are better FKK, IMO