Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flirtation? "Making it feel real"?  (Read 1368 times)

TheCamel

I've punted around London a fair bit, obviously I normally get in, have a little chat, and get down to business - i'm wondering if there can be more to this experience as i'm ultimately a little unsatisfied. I have to admit I rarely see British girls, perhaps because i fear some kind of judgement, and a language barrier makes things a lot simpler, no small talk pressure. But for this to work communication skills would have to be top notch (so a British girl ha!). Has anyone ever found someone who's flirtatious, good conversationalist who can make you feel like they're totally in to you? I know at the end of the day WGs are a provider of a service you're paying for, but i'd pay for these extra elements as part of my service. I wouldn't necessarily want to go to the extravagance of a dinner date, but i could be tempted - whaddya think? Do you get this at the upper end of the pricing spectrum?

Online PLeisure

I've punted around London a fair bit
You're coming up to your 2nd year of membership here - how about some reviews first  :unknown:

mrhappypants

TheCamel, I have experimented with standing below the balcony and bellowing “SAUSAGE TIME!!!”

External Link/Members Only

Suffice to say the results have been “mixed.”

TheCamel

Lol, reviews are compulsory? Most of the time i find the reviews already posted to be perfectly adequate

Online PLeisure

Lol, reviews are compulsory? Most of the time i find the reviews already posted to be perfectly adequate
Not compulsory, no. But those who contribute to this forum receive intel when they ask for it.
Those who lurk n' leech may not get such detailed info.
Simple, really  :hi:

Offline Tonyleung

Op the replies you have recieved are very polite. Some lurkers just recieve a good old "fuckoff".
I advise you contribute or do your own research.
Here's a tip from me, use the advanced search for "good english" .

mrhappypants

Not compulsory, no. But those who contribute to this forum receive intel when they ask for it.
Those who lurk n' leech may not get such detailed info.
Simple, really  :hi:

Quite.

Offline Link7

I've punted around London a fair bit, obviously I normally get in, have a little chat, and get down to business - i'm wondering if there can be more to this experience as i'm ultimately a little unsatisfied. I have to admit I rarely see British girls, perhaps because i fear some kind of judgement, and a language barrier makes things a lot simpler, no small talk pressure. But for this to work communication skills would have to be top notch (so a British girl ha!). Has anyone ever found someone who's flirtatious, good conversationalist who can make you feel like they're totally in to you? I know at the end of the day WGs are a provider of a service you're paying for, but i'd pay for these extra elements as part of my service. I wouldn't necessarily want to go to the extravagance of a dinner date, but i could be tempted - whaddya think? Do you get this at the upper end of the pricing spectrum?

Do a search for chatty/time waster? If that's what you're after then believe you me, there are more than enough girls happy to take your money  :hi:

Offline DOUGLAS56

If this is what you are looking for then in my opinion You have a much better chance of finding girls like this on SA.

Offline Link7

If this is what you are looking for then in my opinion You have a much better chance of finding girls like this on SA.
Or down the launderette  :sarcastic: vast majority of women are conversationalists there is literally no sense paying for that. He is better off joining a regular dating website. A brass on SA will talk his time and money away as happily as the next Romanian.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

One's own experience is never quite the experience of others, so any truthful review you (or anyone) can submit, within the rules (you have read them?), will be not only helpful but appreciated.

Park Lane

I have nt seen her myself, but Lizzie Lockhart advertises similar services under  Platonic Service s and The Real Girlfriend Experience on her adultwork profile.
External Link/Members Only
She's got some unusual services listed.
Backscratching? One of those things you never thought about trying until you saw it advertised.
She's based in the north east but I think I've seen her advertising  London tours.