Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - cloisters  (Read 1724 times)

Dave Kent

External Link/Members Only

John Terry was meant to be in town so thought I'd head to Loftus Rd to hurl abuse at the racist cunt and add to the pleasure by seeing the well reviewed MI.

There's been a lot of negatively about Michelle recently and from personal experience today it's undeserved.

Stunning, sweet, sexy she has it all in spades and provides an exceptional GFE so if that's what you're after you can't really go wrong.

Call me fluffy, white knight, whatever, I really couldn't care less. I punt infrequently, probably a dozen times since 2009 & Michelle is streets ahead of all previous experiences

Offline dubhcarr

timely statement.......is this a review?...

vw

so you wrote this to counter act other comments ? 

did she ask you t do that for her.

anyway is she not a s racist as john terry?   :unknown:

Dog shit attempt at a review and pointless except for point scoring.

Michelle is streets ahead of all previous experiences

if that is the case how come the review is so short compared to the other positive reviews of yours?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:56:10 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

John Terry was meant to be in town so thought I'd head to Loftus Rd to hurl abuse at the racist cunt and add to the pleasure by seeing the well reviewed MI.

There's been a lot of negatively about Michelle recently and from personal experience today it's undeserved.

Stunning, sweet, sexy she has it all in spades and provides an exceptional GFE so if that's what you're after you can't really go wrong.

Call me fluffy, white knight, whatever, I really couldn't care less. I punt infrequently, probably a dozen times since 2009 & Michelle is streets ahead of all previous experiences

You white knight as you requested to be called, now banned which I bet you didn't want, thick moron. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vw

And not a review and banned for white knighting,  Michelle must be proud.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline MilleMiglia

Given her ratings, I do wonder why he bothered.

James999

Given her ratings, I do wonder why he bothered.

Doing as he was told  :unknown:

Perhaps she offered to give him an extra flip of her egg timer in return  :unknown: Remember she's the pro$$ie who used an egg timer to make sure clients don't go a second over their paid for time  :music:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 06:53:16 pm by James999 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

All we need now is Jim to state her high positive to negative ratio  :sarcastic:

vw

All we need now is Jim to state her high positive ratio  :sarcastic:

Others have been using his lines today for other girls  :D

One thing I will add that no one has mentioned is Khloe's aggregate.  If I check my personal experience against individual reviewers there are always differences of style or opinion, but I would say with a pretty substantial database the aggregate does not lie.  70 positives, 4 neutrals, only 1 negative is a hell of a record.  Personally I reckon Khloe can afford to be a little blaise about personal perceptions of her age sitting on a review record like that.

Offline Bassman

White knighting really confuses me. If this is that then I’d love to know what he got in return. I mean for someone to be whipped by a pussy is one thing, but by a pussy he pays for??  It’s that good you’d pull your sword out for a freebie/discount? Or nothing even lol.

I think these types need help!

Offline Brazilian Martian

White knighting really confuses me. If this is that then I’d love to know what he got in return. I mean for someone to be whipped by a pussy is one thing, but by a pussy he pays for??  It’s that good you’d pull your sword out for a freebie/discount? Or nothing even lol.

I think these types need help!

Who knows it could be discounts or just free punts for fake reviews to drum up business, or my personal favourite is that the guys are normally spineless saps that think they are Kevin Costner.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:20:39 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bassman

Who knows it could be discounts or just free punts for fake reviews to drum up business, or my personal favourite is that the guys are normally spineless saps that feel they are Kevin Costner.

Hidden Image/Members Only
LMAO! I think I agree with you.

Offline Cuntminion

White knighting really confuses me. If this is that then I’d love to know what he got in return.

An icy glare? Pat on the head maybe?

Offline smiths

Doing as he was told  :unknown:

Perhaps she offered to give him an extra flip of her egg timer in return  :unknown: Remember she's the pro$$ie who used an egg timer to make sure clients don't go a second over their paid for time  :music:

Its probably love in this dipsticks mind, :rolleyes: problem WGs can have with that is when they fuck the punter off which is 99.9% of the time some flip their lids.

Offline punk

What has John Terry got to do with it?

Offline Tony_Red

"Streets ahead"? Just shows the lack of quality girls you have seen mate.

mrhappypants

Others have been using his lines today for other girls  :D

I make up my own lines.   :cool: