Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long shot, has anyone seen Jasmine?  (Read 1655 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline shagbambi

I put the images through google search.  Apparently the roller blind is available from Amazon and Argos  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I put the images through google search.  Apparently the roller blind is available from Amazon and Argos  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha! Been in text touch - she swears they are her photos, 100% - only does evenings - only does outcalls - both difficult for me but she's hot as fuck, so might well have a go....

Online Colston36

OMG... I was in  Barnes at the weekend. Can't say I saw anything like THAT!

fredpunter

There were roller blinds?

Yeboahsleftfoot

There were roller blinds?

It's really difficult for me to organise an evening outcall but those photos have given me a boner, you could eat your dinner off that arse, in the punting version of Taken "I will find her and I will fuck her"

Offline shagbambi

The roller blinds were the background in some of the photos.  Was surprised when google search flagged them up and not the girl.

Offline Strikar

I tried calling last Monday I think, but no answer.

Doing a bit of research on VS at the moment but no luck yet, other than Khloe Sexy Girl but she is well known.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I tried calling last Monday I think, but no answer.

Doing a bit of research on VS at the moment but no luck yet, other than Khloe Sexy Girl but she is well known.

Good work Strikar, if you can confirm she looks like the photos and delivers I'll book a good hotel room and tell the missus I've got to be out of town for the night!

Offline Gynaemyte

"incall £60 £90 £140
outcall £60 £90 £160
Jasmine 19 years old from south west London 078xx xxxxx Out calls and in Calls photos are real"

Why bother with a hotel?

Yeboahsleftfoot

"incall £60 £90 £140
outcall £60 £90 £160
Jasmine 19 years old from south west London 078xx xxxxx Out calls and in Calls photos are real"

Why bother with a hotel?

She doesn't offer incalls, spoke to her yesterday....