Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia - Wolverhampton (fake review)  (Read 6351 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5513149) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Arnav09

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week monday, i have not had the time to get online.

Comms: fast replies via text, doesnt pick up calls

Looks: 7/10 it is the girl in the photos

Meet: Paid the money for 30 minutes. She greeted me friendly and remained freindly after the cash was paid too (unlike other VS providers).
Onto OWO she is skilled in this section - alike to other reviews i thoroughly enjoyed the blowjob. Didnt do RO, so asked for a condom when she popped into the other room to get one...

Returns 5 minutes later complaining she cannot find one, and it clearly was not my fault so i was a bit annoyed. I requested if I can have half of the money back and return at a later time. As expected things flipped here, and she didnt agree to this. After requesting for half the money back a few times she asked if i wanted to pay extra for the bareback, and I think i was out of there faster than i entered.

She kept the whole payment in the end too.

Guess I dodged any possible infections and would advise any previous to get tested.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 07:21:06 pm by Arnav09 »
Banned reason: Posting fake review - potential threats
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online alabama1

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Nope i will show you in a second who it is

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Read the part where he s sayin he will remove all my adds. Actually i wrote on a old review today i ve been threatened and look where u get bcos i didn t want to see someone who was shouting at me in the phone.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

I'm confused about the link between these posts, they don't seem to follow. It's like 2 stories got crossed. Am I the only one?

Offline Wood2017

I'm confused about the link between these posts, they don't seem to follow. It's like 2 stories got crossed. Am I the only one?

You're not the only one confused, i have no idea what the above screenshots relate to  :unknown:

Is the texter meant to be the OP? what's the relevance of the messages??

Offline Jag123

The message states he would try and close down her business. If true he's written a fake review to damage her reputation. It's clear they've had a problem with an arranged time or something along those lines.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Yes because he is a liar. I challenge him to post our conversation.  Everyone will see he doesn t have or he s not crazy to show ya this one i posted already?! Regarding my supplies here it is pic.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
And here ypu are proof i never done bareback.i don t have nothing personal with the ones that does, but it s just not for me. Sorry for security i erased numbers.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
The message states he would try and close down her business. If true he's written a fake review to damage her reputation. It's clear they've had a problem with an arranged time or something along those lines.
Yes he did that because i said i don t wanna see him, he was very aggressive in the phone.  For my safety i think i can do that, right,? Then 30 calls camed up 30 textes...etc...and now this.

Offline Arnav09

Read the part where he s sayin he will remove all my adds. Actually i wrote on a old review today i ve been threatened and look where u get bcos i didn t want to see someone who was shouting at me in the phone.

I am confused as to this post - this is not me sorry, and are you alexis?

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week monday, i have not had the time to get online.

Comms: fast replies via text, doesnt pick up calls

Looks: 7/10 it is the girl in the photos

Meet: Paid the money for 30 minutes. She greeted me friendly and remained freindly after the cash was paid too (unlike other VS providers).
Onto OWO she is skilled in this section - alike to other reviews i thoroughly enjoyed the blowjob. Didnt do RO, so asked for a condom when she popped into the other room to get one...

Returns 5 minutes later complaining she cannot find one, and it clearly was not my fault so i was a bit annoyed. I requested if I can have half of the money back and return at a later time. As expected things flipped here, and she didnt agree to this. After requesting for half the money back a few times she asked if i wanted to pay extra for the bareback, and I think i was out of there faster than i entered.

She kept the whole payment in the end too.

Guess I dodged any possible infections and would advise any previous to get tested.

Your a fu**** liar. Believe i will get u in the end. No matter how. And don t forget to pay this membership u used your bitcoin account, so if i go to police darling for denigrating me, your identity will be found. Even u was playin smart in the textes last night. I challenge you to show everyone here our conversation (don t forget you said we ve been texting just, i don t answer calls). You don t have them anymore,  don t cha?! :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider

Don t be confused. And it s not my name Alexis. It s Alexia. And yes. Why are you lying?! I ve uploaded proofs. Your turn now !!!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Easy to prove she is mixing you up with someone else by posting your text booking with her??

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Easy to prove she is mixing you up with someone else by posting your text booking with her??

I m trying to make him do that for all of you who reads that since long as you all can see... but he is avoiding!!

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
And by rhe way i m not mixing him up...i kno it s him because last night he was herrasing me with textes and calls. Sayin bollocks. And i was expecting for this denigrating review. If he wud of been smart, at least he cud of waited couple of weeks. I wud probably forgot.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider

Read all messages from the pictures. He says i never saw him, and i wanna see how he looks like but he won t so he can herrase me from now on...from diff numbers...and on websites putting my adverts down.read carefully all that. I m not gonna stand by believe me. I ve been here since 3 years. He s not gonna break everything i built here, all the people that come regularly t me, or however...

Offline jay121

Looking at previous reviews of this SP and on her vivastreet ad she lists OWO as £20 extra, so i would expect she has a supply of condoms.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Looking at previous reviews of this SP and on her vivastreet ad she lists OWO as £20 extra, so i would expect she has a supply of condoms.
Obviously i have!!

Offline Brumish

Obviously i have!!

Fuck sake, we get it! We know you have condoms and you've been to the local clinic who've supplied you....no need to brag

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Fuck sake, we get it! We know you have condoms and you've been to the local clinic who've supplied you....no need to brag
Oh really? How you kno? I m supplying myself don t worry. If i wud work in the street for 10£ q bj probs i wud of done that. But i can afford to buy my own condoms. 
Something bad in defending myself against a lie?! I think no. So stop being rude please.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Oh really? How you kno? I m supplying myself don t worry. If i wud work in the street for 10£ q bj probs i wud of done that. But i can afford to buy my own condoms. 
Something bad in defending myself against a lie?! I think no. So stop being rude please.

He was joking, don't take it personally.

If I had to bet, I don't think OP will post proof that the booking took place
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Crazyoldhaag

+1

Offline Arnav09

Clearly I will not post my proof publically so the pimp can see my number, if you wish I can send the proof of booking to a mod via PM. I waited a week since booking before posting a review for certain reasons.

Matter of fact i just remembered i dont keep punting texts on my phone  :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 11:43:58 pm by Arnav09 »

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider

i m sorry it s just me getting involved too much in this sometimes i don t know how to take jokes or not...can t wait this to end. Maybe some moderator will see and take all this in consideration. Denigration it s very bad.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Clearly I will not post my proof publically so the pimp can see my number, if you wish I can send the proof of booking to a mod via PM. I waited a week since booking before posting a review for certain reasons.
Just erase the number it s not a problem. Cos as in my ones i posted, we can see just the number u ve sent to, alias me. And to be honest i don t mind. It s public anyway.

Send the proof of booking to a mod via PM

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Just erase the number it s not a problem. Cos as in my ones i posted, we can see just the number u ve sent to, alias me. And to be honest i don t mind. It s public anyway.
And if you made this lie public, please keep it public till end.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Your number wouldn’t show anyway..
Why am I not surprised you don’t keep punting texts  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider

Send the proof of booking to a mod via PM
He just said he doesn't keep punting textes. So bye proof

Offline jay121

Think that says alot

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

I’m surprised your still here tbh.. I thought you were going to quit as you seem to mention it often

Im leaving punting!

Good luck to you all, and hope you guys have the greatest fun and dont get carried away!

Admins: how do i delete My profile and all the reviews/records etc? Is it possible?

Yeah i have definitely considered quitting, but easier said than done

Might call it quits and retire from punting. Splitting condoms ive heard about it but has never happened to me.

He just said he doesn't keep punting textes. So bye proof

I didn't see the edit  :lol:

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Ok and now for everyone that may still believe me and my reputation please check that. I never did(messages from 2020,2021) bareback even for lots of extra. So obviously i wudn t do it for 50£ or so ever. Have a good night everyone!!

Offline tp69

OP's accusation has significant impact on this woman's earnings and career. Given how upset she clearly is by this, it feels like some burden of proof should be provided by the OP in order for this to remain in the public domain.

As he says he doesn't have the texts, but says he did visit her, then perhaps he could give a Mod her exact address and room details to prove he was there? The Mod can then message her and ask for her address to confirm?!

Online JontyR

I’m surprised your still here tbh.. I thought you were going to quit as you seem to mention it often

Yes Kev, his posting history is an interesting read.  I thought this post was quite enlightening in line with this thread:

Id get tested, shes a known barebacker, you can even ask her via texts shes doing it for 200 extra.

Why would you ask about that?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 12:10:04 am by JontyR »

Offline Wood2017

Ok and now for everyone that may still believe me and my reputation please check that. I never did(messages from 2020,2021) bareback even for lots of extra. So obviously i wudn t do it for 50£ or so ever. Have a good night everyone!!

In that picture when you turned down that clients offer of £400 for bareback he tried to convince you with a lower offer of £300  :lol: :lol: that did make me laugh  :D

As far as i'm concerned you've proven you don't provide bareback Babydoll20, the screenshots support you on that  :thumbsup:

Whether the reviewer is the abusive bloke in the first messages i have no idea  :unknown: IF it is the same bloke then OP it's seriously not cool harassing this girl, or any girl. There's more fish in the sea, move on and don't harass or abuse the girls.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 12:11:23 am by Wood2017 »

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
OP's accusation has significant impact on this woman's earnings and career. Given how upset she clearly is by this, it feels like some burden of proof should be provided by the OP in order for this to remain in the public domain.

As he says he doesn't have the texts, but says he did visit her, then perhaps he could give a Mod her exact address and room details to prove he was there? The Mod can then message her and ask for her address to confirm?!

I don t mind even if he says it on public here. But although this could be misleading...i take it no worries. He knows just the street as we were supposed to meet till he shouted at me in the phone and i said i have to cancel. Bit i never gave him the number.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
Yes Kev, his posting history is an interesting read.  I thought this post was quite enlightening in line with this thread:

Why would you ask about that?

I understand from there he tried to denigrate other VS providers too?

Offline jay121

some how i get the feeling he won't be able to remember the details as he deleted the texts.

Online alabama1

I know i had a dig at her earlier, and it has been several years since i have seen her, (so her English probably has improved), but in her defence, there was never the slightest hint of bareback being on offer when i saw her, pretty sure even BJ was covered.

Offline Nightingale

In that picture when you turned down that clients offer of £400 for bareback he tried to convince you with a lower offer of £300  :lol: :lol: that did make me laugh  :D

As far as i'm concerned you've proven you don't provide bareback Babydoll20, the screenshots support you on that  :thumbsup:

Whether the reviewer is the abusive bloke in the first messages i have no idea  :unknown: IF it is the same bloke then OP it's seriously not cool harassing this girl, or any girl. There's more fish in the sea, move on and don't harass or abuse the girls.

Quite right, sir. Well said.

Offline Baby.doll20

• Service Provider
I know i had a dig at her earlier, and it has been several years since i have seen her, (so her English probably has improved), but in her defence, there was never the slightest hint of bareback being on offer when i saw her, pretty sure even BJ was covered.
Thanks. Yes because i started to do owo for extra in the last year just.

Offline tp69

@Arnav09

The lady has said she only gave you her street name, yet you claim you were in her apartment.

So to prove it, give us her apartment details? Room number? What floor of the building?

If you can't provide this, it's harassment, defamation and pretty disgusting behaviour. So it's on you now.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
@Arnav09

The lady has said she only gave you her street name, yet you claim you were in her apartment.

So to prove it, give us her apartment details? Room number? What floor of the building?

If you can't provide this, it's harassment, defamation and pretty disgusting behaviour. So it's on you now.

Happy for him to send proof by on to me..

Offline Jag123

Hes obviously lied.

Surely this post should be renamed or deleted. As she's advertised as a barebacker.

Offline jay121

Unless Arnav09 can back any of this  up, personally with the evidence offered by the SP and the information about her in previous reviews i would have to say this review is  questionable at the very least.