Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in Shrewsbury and Telford....again  (Read 116421 times)

Offline Tightpants

"How do you know all this yet only have one review which was a car meet?"

Don't be too critical. He has only been a member for 6 years.

Offline DemonSlayer

Hey Guys.

So Shrewsbury has had its ups and downs for many years. We've had some great parlours and then the murders happened. Since then it's not really been much to talk about. I've read the site for many years and have finally been able to make an actual profile so I will give reviews of the girls I know are still working. I've seen most past and present in this area.
 Anyway I digress... Has anyone here seen Elite Amy69?
External Link/Members Only

I can't find anything about her on here at all...

Offline Diggingdeep

Hey - I haven’t seen her, messaged a couple of times but never responded to my enquiries, pricey too at £170 ph
I’ve pretty much give up now on Sbury punts, looking at a trip further afield

Offline Bonkers123

Hey Guys.

So Shrewsbury has had its ups and downs for many years. We've had some great parlours and then the murders happened. Since then it's not really been much to talk about. I've read the site for many years and have finally been able to make an actual profile so I will give reviews of the girls I know are still working. I've seen most past and present in this area.
 Anyway I digress... Has anyone here seen Elite Amy69?

I can't find anything about her on here at all...

Sounds like a TOFTT to me mate 😉

Offline houseboot

Offline Shropshirepunta

Still a handful of British girls on AW, I only live here Monday to Friday but found prior to lockdown there were some good tourers visiting area but were slightly pricier

Offline houseboot

Here's one for you:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

previously Swindon but now Telford

with a strong recommendation from me to AVOID ... unless of course you like to wait outside her apartment block whilst she ignores you (having confirmed only 1-2 hours before)  :thumbsdown:

27 per website, 37 per AW profile ... probably nearer 47 ... she's been advertising for years and years.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 08:27:56 pm by houseboot »

Offline snoopyigor

I’m aware this topic hasn’t had a post for ages, once again, what a desert this area seems to be…

But does anyone have anything on this girl?

Offline Iamforreal

Just did a review, seen her last month.

Offline shrewsmale

I’m aware this topic hasn’t had a post for ages, once again, what a desert this area seems to be…

But does anyone have anything on this girl?

Would just comment otherwise Shrews/Telford is a punting dessert

Offline watsey

I'd forgotten about this thread but nice to see it resurrected.
Unfortunately as everyone has said, it is a punting desert and consequently will die another death because nobody can offer any positive information. It's dire here.  :dash:

Offline Andywb

If you like Thais, then Nana, Candy and Alice (on AW) are decent at 30 minutes for £70 in Telford at the moment

Online thimble29

If you like Thais, then Nana, Candy and Alice (on AW) are decent at 30 minutes for £70 in Telford at the moment
Cheers for the tip, just wish we could persuade one of them to stay here. Seems to be a conveyor belt of them.

Offline Andywb

A new Thai - Cara is in Telford now:
The AW profile is new from 15th Dec, but I recognise at least one of the photos. I can't recall the name of the previous profile it came from though.

Offline RandomGuy99

A new Thai - Cara is in Telford now:
The AW profile is new from 15th Dec, but I recognise at least one of the photos. I can't recall the name of the previous profile it came from though.
External Link/Members Only BeBe was her name before.

Offline Sonofsalop

Hello. Looks like a new massage venue in Shrewsbury will inevitably TOFFT and report back if I get chance over the next few weeks but anyone with any info appreciated 👍

Online thimble29

Hello. Looks like a new massage venue in Shrewsbury will inevitably TOFFT and report back if I get chance over the next few weeks but anyone with any info appreciated 👍

Is the children's nursery still there?! They'll love this! Wondering what the game plan is for them, put this ad out now to show punters what's available, then longer term use a more legit looking ad?
Look forward to the review

Offline RandomGuy99

Is the children's nursery still there?! They'll love this! Wondering what the game plan is for them, put this ad out now to show punters what's available, then longer term use a more legit looking ad?
Look forward to the review
Not exactly subtle or particularly discreet location. Still there's a chippy next door so you can have a "massage" and grab a bite to eat.

Offline Sonofsalop

I did a drive by earlier and it’s actually around the corner off a footpath which leads to the back of the shopping centre if you know it so not on the main frontage. I didn’t have the time to try a walk in. I will try to book but it’s likely to be at least a week before I have any free time to myself.

Offline watsey

I look forward to the TOFTT but annoyingly it's much too public for me and too close to home.
Maybe an after dark visit in the winter.

Offline Andywb

The advertiser who placed the Shrewsbury advert on VS has 13 other similar VS adverts around the country offering Chinese, Korean girls.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 11:10:22 pm by Andywb »

Offline Andywb

Their own website:

Offline Specks1977

Seeing as it's been a while since my last punt I thought I'd Toftt and try this new place in Shrewsbury out.
I can confirm it is NOT legit and extras are on offer.

All arranged over txt message which was very easy with quick replies.  As the place is in the middle of a housing estate I was a bit wary but it is tucked down a side alley so slightly shielded from the road a fence. Door was unlocked so straight in.  Youngish girl on reception.  Asked how long I wanted.  Went for 30 minutes so wasn't sure if their be extras. Payed and straight into a side room. 
She left the room while I stripped,  took my boxers off,  just incase,  and lay face down.  The same girl returned and started the massage.  I'd say she was mid 20's . Not skinny but not chubby either,  somewhere in between.  Straight away she got on the table and sat on my ass.  Good massage technique,  maybe a bit hard but bearable.
Not long after the bum taps started.  The usual " you got nice bum  " at this point I knew it wasn't a legit place.  Turned over about 15 minutes and asked what I wanted!!!   Hj was £20 or b2b wss £50.
I said 50 was too much and offered her 30. She said no to the £30 but we agreed on £40.
B2b was average.  Didn't Really get on top,  just sort of rubbed her tits on me from the side.  She spent some time licking my nipples and blowing on my cock.  I was allowed to touch and she allowed me to suck on her large nipples till the inevitable happened.
Really good clean up and out the door.  The only negative I found was that when I left the room it seemed like her whole family were in reception.  Must have been around 4 or 5 people all smiling so they obviously know what is going on,  friendly enough and even opened the door for me
Was in the just over 30 minutes
Would I return? Probably yes

Online thimble29

Good news, did you get a name or any idea of whether she's permanent or they're touring people through? Was she the only staff member?

Offline Andywb

Seeing as it's been a while since my last punt I thought I'd Toftt and try this new place in Shrewsbury out.
I can confirm it is NOT legit and extras are on offer.

All arranged over txt message which was very easy with quick replies.  As the place is in the middle of a housing estate I was a bit wary but it is tucked down a side alley so slightly shielded from the road a fence. Door was unlocked so straight in.  Youngish girl on reception.  Asked how long I wanted.  Went for 30 minutes so wasn't sure if their be extras. Payed and straight into a side room. 
She left the room while I stripped,  took my boxers off,  just incase,  and lay face down.  The same girl returned and started the massage.  I'd say she was mid 20's . Not skinny but not chubby either,  somewhere in between.  Straight away she got on the table and sat on my ass.  Good massage technique,  maybe a bit hard but bearable.
Not long after the bum taps started.  The usual " you got nice bum  " at this point I knew it wasn't a legit place.  Turned over about 15 minutes and asked what I wanted!!!   Hj was £20 or b2b wss £50.
I said 50 was too much and offered her 30. She said no to the £30 but we agreed on £40.
B2b was average.  Didn't Really get on top,  just sort of rubbed her tits on me from the side.  She spent some time licking my nipples and blowing on my cock.  I was allowed to touch and she allowed me to suck on her large nipples till the inevitable happened.
Really good clean up and out the door.  The only negative I found was that when I left the room it seemed like her whole family were in reception.  Must have been around 4 or 5 people all smiling so they obviously know what is going on,  friendly enough and even opened the door for me
Was in the just over 30 minutes
Would I return? Probably yes
Can you Ask a Mod to move this to the massage review thread?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can you Ask a Mod to move this to the massage review thread?
He needs to say what rating he wants to give it, if he wants it posted as a review that is.

Offline Andywb

Spotted this new VS advert in Telford

I recognise the photos. She had a VS adverts at the start of the year but then disappeared. If you like a BBW she was decent. My review here - when she had a different advert but same photos. I assume it's the same SP although I've not been back:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397977.0

Offline watsey

I've just looked at the first few comments on this thread which were posted in April 2014.
So 10 years later nothing has changed.  :(