Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Fran - looks familiar?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Landlubber

External Link/Members Only

This girl looks familiar from a previous profile. Ring any bells with anyone? If not very tempted to TOFFT.

Thanks in advance

Offline Cheltclient

I don’t know why but I have a feeling that’s a PG type of profile and not legit. Seem a few profiles in recent months that seem similar.

Offline southern punter

"Part time MILF" + showing face pics seems like an un-believable combination to me.

Offline Landlubber

Good points. So hard to find new options at the moment the judgement can go a bit

Offline Cheltclient

It reminds me of a similar profile I came across a while ago. Felt like a bespoke profile rather than the generic scams you can see a mile away. Paid for the private gallery on that one, text her a few times she was showing as available, never answered.

For this one. Two face pics on main page. Blurred out in the gallery tab. 96 pics in the private gallery for a fairly reasonable price. I would put good money on the profile not being real but a convincing version of a PG scam.

Could be wrong though.

Offline lamboman

I don’t know why but I have a feeling that’s a PG type of profile and not legit. Seem a few profiles in recent months that seem similar.

It is,a renamed Adult Works Finest Performer.
Just a PG scam.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Landlubber

Temptation cured. Thanks everyone!!

Online Coriniumstud

If I can remember it’s Milflizzy2
Never replied to any texts or emails

Offline Crackpot11

"Part time MILF" + showing face pics seems like an un-believable combination to me.
Plus zero feedback! Always a dead giveaway.