Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloucester/ Cheltenham recommendations for boobs man  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Etcher

Afternoon from across the bridge in Wales to you gentlemen.

I am visiting Gloucester for a day soon, can anyone give me any recommendations for a solid SP with proper quality set of bolt ons or natural ? I’m a bit of a boobs man. Age range  20-mid 30’s approx. Not in to BBW.

I’ve scrolled through as many reviews as I can in South West board , also AW , but nothing stands out.
Would greatly appreciate any recommendations from you guys of any gems I’m overlooking.

All the best lads 🙏🏻

Offline Cheltclient

Afternoon from across the bridge in Wales to you gentlemen.

I am visiting Gloucester for a day soon, can anyone give me any recommendations for a solid SP with proper quality set of bolt ons or natural ? I’m a bit of a boobs man. Age range  20-mid 30’s approx. Not in to BBW.

I’ve scrolled through as many reviews as I can in South West board , also AW , but nothing stands out.
Would greatly appreciate any recommendations from you guys of any gems I’m overlooking.

All the best lads 🙏🏻

Hate to say it but I can’t think of many. I’ve always fancied booking an SP called Pandora’s box (you’ll find her easily in the AW search) and might have a booking lined up. Her pics look good and a nice enhanced rack.

Offline lamboman

Hate to say it but I can’t think of many. I’ve always fancied booking an SP called Pandora’s box (you’ll find her easily in the AW search) and might have a booking lined up. Her pics look good and a nice enhanced rack.

She's £180 ph and no OWO.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheltclient

Once upon a time she must have offered OWO. Or I’ve just failed to notice. Thanks for pointing this out.

I rephrase - I won’t be booming Pandora’s Box lol

Offline Etcher

Cheers for the contributions lads . Looks slim pickings , I might venture down to bristol on the way home as that seems to have a few more safer bets.

Cheers to you guys for the responses.

Offline Cheltclient

Cheers for the contributions lads . Looks slim pickings , I might venture down to bristol on the way home as that seems to have a few more safer bets.

Cheers to you guys for the responses.

If she is working in Bristol the same time you’re around, Ava Valentine is a good bet mate. Fake (but well done) tits. Really horny service and well review on here. Only issue, she can be very hard work to book.

Offline TheGreatCornholio

She offers it as an extra for £10 now, I saw her when her rates were £160 with it included, outrageous prices now!

Offline lamboman

She offers it as an extra for £10 now, I saw her when her rates were £160 with it included, outrageous prices now!

Ok thanks,£190 is a piss take though.

Offline Cheltclient

Ok thanks,£190 is a piss take though.

Feeling the need to charge an extra £10 for oral without? Seems she could just bloody provide it. Not sure what difference a tenner makes!!

Offline Markc

If you travel to Cheltenham Pixie is always a good punt.
She works most Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s. Her place is near the big Tesco in
Tewkesbury Road near the town centre. She is small and petite with long blonde hair. Gives great
oral, loves sex in most positions and really enjoys a facial to finish.

If you want contact details PM me.

Online Razor Boy

If you travel to Cheltenham Pixie is always a good punt.
She works most Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s. Her place is near the big Tesco in
Tewkesbury Road near the town centre. She is small and petite with long blonde hair. Gives great
oral, loves sex in most positions and really enjoys a facial to finish.

If you want contact details PM me.

Do you have the same details that are showing on her AW account for mobile etc or do you have a “special “ number for her ?  :thumbsup:

Offline lamboman

Do you have the same details that are showing on her AW account for mobile etc or do you have a “special “ number for her ?  :thumbsup:

He might have a special number as she has never replied to any of my comms,I guess she has tons of regs.

Offline Cheltclient

He might have a special number as she has never replied to any of my comms,I guess she has tons of regs.

She’s never replied to any of my comms either. I’ve tried a fair few times to make a booking. Rang the number as per her instructions, never answers.

Offline lamboman

She’s never replied to any of my comms either. I’ve tried a fair few times to make a booking. Rang the number as per her instructions, never answers.

No offence but I'm glad it's not just me then.

Offline Cheltclient

No offence but I'm glad it's not just me then.

Ditto.

I won’t contact her again. She’s not getting my cash when she can be bothered to answer on a quiet day.

Online Coriniumstud

I’ve sent email and text in the past and had no reply :dash:
Shame as she looks great in her videos

Offline Cheltclient

I’ve sent email and text in the past and had no reply :dash:
Shame as she looks great in her videos

She really must not need new customers.

Offline lamboman

She really must not need new customers.

I think we'll all agree on that,begs the question why advertise?
She's on my blacklist so I don't have to look at her tempting tits anymore by accident.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 07:51:12 pm by lamboman »

Offline Cheltclient

I think we'll all agree on that,begs the question why advertise?
She's on my blacklist so I don't have to look at her tempting tits anymore by accident.

Yeah on my blacklist too. I confess I did try a few times to book but no more. Sure I would have had a good time if I could have arranged something. But spot on, why advertise!!