Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andres - Brewood  (Read 1714 times)

Offline legoman

Hi all,
Have been off the scene for a long time now, but thought I’d log in and let any of you who use the above establishment know that it looks like it has finally shut down.
I fancied a Massage on Fri and tried to call, the number is out of service. Tried again yesterday and it was the same. Only reason I used it was that I got on well with Debbie. Nice girl, but yes, the place was a dump. She always treated me well and gave me a cracking massage.
Anyway, there you go.
Cheers

Offline happyending

I suppose it's been clinging on for years so not surprised.
Regarding Debbie, doesn't she work at The Tanning Rooms, under another name. If not I'm sure she did, was she fiona?

Offline staffsman

Andres has shut down , due to Mrs P (The old lady who owned the business )
Had a bad fall and end up in hospital and she finally decided to close . I think she is going back home to Hungary

There was some talk about a bit of a staff management  take over , but I don’t think landlord / adgent agreed  agreeed .

Buff

Offline legoman

I’m not sure about Debbie and Tanning Rooms. I’ve only been there once and saw the Irish lady, name escapes me. Wasn’t fussed with the place to be honest.
I do hope Debbie gets sorted somewhere else, she’s lovely. We always had a good laugh, no funny business, just a damn good massage. I never got her number. Bugger!
Shame to hear about the old owner, but it was doomed to fail with the state it was in.

Offline happyending

Well it seems that Andres has finally closed. massage wise that is.
Debbie did indeed take the mantle and was massaging from the premises in Brewood after the old ladies unfortunate accident
I called the landline the other day which was answered as before by the Hairdresser on the ground floor who took the massage bookings to be told that she hadn't seen Debbie since before lock down and that massage was no longer available. I asked if this was temporary or a permanent thing and was told that it was permanent and no prospect of any change.
So, for those who remember Andres, the end of an era, shame, I used to enjoy the quirkiness.

Online tesla

Hi all,
Have been off the scene for a long time now, but thought I’d log in and let any of you who use the above establishment know that it looks like it has finally shut down.
I fancied a Massage on Fri and tried to call, the number is out of service. Tried again yesterday and it was the same. Only reason I used it was that I got on well with Debbie. Nice girl, but yes, the place was a dump. She always treated me well and gave me a cracking massage.
Anyway, there you go.
Cheers

you may have been of the scene for a while but you never contributed when you were, despite your promise in  your first post.

Hi all, first post.
Have been to a few around the Wolves area over the last couple of years or so. I'm up for the challenge.
Will post my findings. Cheers for all the good info.

Offline dog999

you may have been of the scene for a while but you never contributed when you were, despite your promise in  your first post.
Correct, thought the tin helmet would be needed!. :D :D