Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie sexy Thai - Cardiff  (Read 920 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7177443) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Jimmyrimmel

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened couple of days ago , £130 hr + 20 facial-cim

Comms

Straight forward , reasonable response time  , given list of services and prices as well as the building address , kept waiting after arrival

Apartment block near train station

The Girl

Same as the pics , not 20s but Thai milf good figure nice tits , little bum , very friendly

The meet
Arrived few minutes before arranged time , asked to wait for 10 minutes which turned into 20 at least I was in the car and didn’t have to walk around, hate having to wait around . Eventually given apartment number and asked not to knock apartment door ,  pressed buzzer and was promptly let in . Easy to find apartment . Usual behind the door while she let me in ,pleased with what I saw and she was wearing a black see though nightgown and thong . Shown to bedroom basic but tidy no en-suite wasn’t offered a shower but didn’t need one , sorted out the payment and she disappeared while I got undressed and waited on the bed , in she comes and takes everything off and joins me in the bed , some decent kissing and sucking on her lovely tits with some light nibbling of her nipples , then she works her way down kissing and sucking to the old boy licking and kissing him and my balls before she starts sucking on him , keeps this up for a while after which I ask her to pay some more attention to my balls which she does excellently licking sucking gently caressing all while gently stroking my dick , after a good while she starts sucking my dick again and soon I’m ready to shoot my load over her pretty face do I get off the bed , stand up and she kneels and continues sucking , as the sap lecturing I pull out and wank over her face and into her mouth , she only flinched when a bit overshot into her hair 😂 wasn’t a large load but went on her forehead , cheek , eye and mouth , she waited until I was done and then used wipes and tissue before disappearing to the bathroom .
Didn’t want a massage between rounds so she lay next to me like a little cat and we just chilled for a bit with a bit of small talk and then after a while she started playing with my cock which lead to some more oral and plenty of attention to my balls , asked her for a condom which she put on and then got on top to start riding and grinding while I sucked and squeezed her tits ,she got up on her feet bouncing up and down ,when she hit tired it was back to grinding but with her pull back and forth now  , after I wanted to see her in doggy so she gets on all fours with me standing at the edge and guides me in with one hand staying to stroke my balls , lovely site of her little ass and arched back , and I just pounded away alternating between grabbing her hair , waist , rubbing her starfish   Grabbing tit , hand on throat , fingers sucked  (just wish I had extra arms 😂)until I was wearing out and then let it build up til I shot in the bag and stayed there until I was done and she leaned around for a little kiss before I pulled out and she told me to lay down while she cleaned me up .
No rush after , offered a glass of water which I accepted and she just lay back with a little more chat until I was ready to get dressed and leave , kiss on the way out and I skipped to my car and off I went a happy chappy 

Overall a good meet , pretty woman , friendly , willing to please and able . In this game we don’t always get those qualities , attitude has to be one of the most important and hers I found great . Would definitely return

Offline Mikey100

Great writeup and sounds fun. Unfortunately she's no longer in Cardiff

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Thanks , definitely worth a worth a visit ,Think she’ll be back soon as they seem to be on rotation , she’s been here a couple of times in the past few months .