Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milton Keynes - Recommendation Please  (Read 834 times)

Offline Amari-B

Hi Guys/Girls,

I will be in Milton Keynes for one night this Thusday and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I had a quick flick through AW can’t seem to find much just within Milton Keynes itself.

Thanks in advance...

Online finn5555

Hi Guys/Girls,

I will be in Milton Keynes for one night this Thusday and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I had a quick flick through AW can’t seem to find much just within Milton Keynes itself.

Thanks in advance...

It helps if you state what you are looking for and what type of pro$sie rocks your boat or you just being lazy  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

James999

A quick search of AW throws up loads of options, this one may suit your needs External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

Offline Paluka

Hi Guys/Girls,

Thanks in advance...

You need to give us more to go on pal.

Thanks in advance...
Banned reason: Abusive Troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Amari-B

Sorry for the lack of info..

I’m looking for OWO, Slim girl not too old. I always go for a 30 min punt especially when in new territory

Max £70 for 30 mins

Hope that helps

Online anonymouse72

External Link/Members Only

Only 13 to choose from next Thursday. Andie, Ella and Michaela seen and recommended.