Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx M A R I A... (Southampton)  (Read 1163 times)

RX8 Racer

Name - Maria
Nationality - Polish
30 minutes, £70.

Comms - Sent a text to check availability and got a quick response, also called 30 minutes before booking to check booking was still on and was so good comms there.

Location - Flat easy to find, 5 minutes walk from St denys train station. Parking outside her flat is an issue as double yellow lines on the road but there are residental streets you can park nearby or use the supermarket car park 2 mins up the road as thats what I did.

Got to her road and she texted me her flat number once I arrived. When she opened the door though I was a little put off as although she is the girl in her pictures she didn't look as sexy in person. Not saying she was a complete munter, just not quite what the pictures described, anyway as it was only 30 mins and I'd already driven across town I thought why not I'll just TOFTT it.

Went upstairs to her bedroom and sorted paperwork, worth noting too that there was another girl staying with her but she kept to her own bedroom and didn't disturb us, could be another WG.

Started off with DFK and had a good feel of her tits before she gave me OW, did ask about OWO but she doesn't do it which was a shame. On came the condom next and I fucked her missionary for about 15 mins before eventually cumming in the rubber. I finished off with a nice relaxing back massage which was pretty decent to be fair.

Things to note:
- Profile pictures were abit misleading, didn't quite look as sexy in person, maybe a little harsh but thats just my opinion.
- Her profile states her pussy is shaved completely, it's not but instead a little hairy, not a huge amount though but still another little thing that I felt was misleading.
- While fucking her she insisted on having this really annoying polish music playing on her laptop, very irritating!
- Profile says she offers OWO but didn't during the booking when I asked, bit of a let down.

Despite these disappointments there were some good points to note as well, firstly her English was pretty good as was her timekeeping, didn't seem to clockwatch and she wasn't too bad at giving a massage either and the sex wasn't too dull.

So overall theres good and bad points and as I feel I did get some satisfaction from the visit I'm rating this as a neutral but I am also glad that I chose to only do a 30 minute punt. Maria would not be my first choice though if I planned on a return visit.

External Link/Members Only

Online madmania

Thanks for the review and for TOFTT :thumbsup:

Sorry that it wasn't exactly what you wanted but at least there were some good points so it wasn't a total waste!

Btw the music on the laptop thing - normally the girl has made a playlist and knows the timings so that she knows how long has passed by the song that's playing. It's a subtle way of clockwatching but as long as the music isn't too off putting I'm normally okay with it :)

Offline DrConners

Thanks for taking the time to report back to us here, I found your review to be much more informative than others you have posted  :hi:

Not my cup of tea but at least she's been indexed on here now so others can see your experience with her - also she's fucked off to Birmingham presently.

Btw the music on the laptop thing - normally the girl has made a playlist and knows the timings so that she knows how long has passed by the song that's playing. It's a subtle way of clockwatching but as long as the music isn't too off putting I'm normally okay with it

Mania's correct in his assumption IMO, I've had plenty of "playlists" to listen too - more subtle than continually glancing at a precisely positioned clock  :D

RX8 Racer

Thanks for taking the time to report back to us here, I found your review to be much more informative than others you have posted  :hi:

Not my cup of tea but at least she's been indexed on here now so others can see your experience with her - also she's fucked off to Birmingham presently.

Mania's correct in his assumption IMO, I've had plenty of "playlists" to listen too - more subtle than continually glancing at a precisely positioned clock  :D

No problem connors and yeah I see how the music playlists act as a discreet clock, rather have that than a WG checking a watch on her wrist all the time. Her going to Birmingham is a little suprising as I only saw her last weekend, guess she could be on a tour or something. In any case its not like I'll be rushing back to her any time soon especially when there are better girls in Southampton.

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. Very informative, and I think I'll be giving her a miss if she ever returns  :hi:

bigmanbigman

No problem connors and yeah I see how the music playlists act as a discreet clock, rather have that than a WG checking a watch on her wrist all the time. Her going to Birmingham is a little suprising as I only saw her last weekend, guess she could be on a tour or something. In any case its not like I'll be rushing back to her any time soon especially when there are better girls in Southampton.
not many good wgs in Southampton as far as i know may be 4/6 in total and thats pushing it .
Normally better to look at whos touring imo