Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry tastes sweet, Port Solent, Portsmouth  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Brompton

Hi all

Working Portsmouth way next week or two, some good AW fb but not much on UKP re reviews.

Sounds pure filth, deep throats & seems up for most things.

£100 for the hour is really good plus I've emailed her about duo details.

Anyone enjoyed Cherry of late & especially the duo session as she doesn't indicate a link of the other lady?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 02:05:31 pm by Bonetti »

Offline Jamboney

She's an absolute nightmare to get hold of, tried a few times and once I managed to get a booking sorted she cancelled on me! It's happened to a few people I believe. Hayley might be a better option

Offline Brompton

She's an absolute nightmare to get hold of, tried a few times and once I managed to get a booking sorted she cancelled on me! It's happened to a few people I believe. Hayley might be a better option

Thanks for the response, I have emailed her, not read yet but was only couple of hours ago.

Offline hampshirehog

She's got a pretty nice deep throat video on her profile, which is what tempted me to book her a while back. Still waiting to hear from her as she does seem to be difficult tog et hold of.............

Offline buccdriver

She's somewhat unreliable.......posted two or three times about visiting Bournemouth but rarely makes it. Going by reviews, Hayley would be the better bet.

kamu

+ 1. Has also cancelled on me twice. Best have a plan B ready even if you do manage to arrange something. :hi:

HireAPussy

Anyone enjoyed Cherry of late & especially the duo session as she doesn't indicate a link of the other lady?

This ones profile says she does duos with Cherry

Choice of duo partner says a lot about the Pro$$ie  :scare:

Offline Brompton

This ones profile says she does duos with Cherry

Choice of duo partner says a lot about the Pro$$ie  :scare:

Bloody hell...well duo is off the list then  :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

+ 1. Has also cancelled on me twice. Best have a plan B ready even if you do manage to arrange something. :hi:

Awful comms and has cancelled on me too.
I won't bother again that's for sure.

Online timsussex

Yes she cancelled on me as well
But as she toured to my home town i decided to give her another chance and this time it all went very well
It was a while ago so I won't do a review but it would be positive does what she says on the tin type review

I'd see her again but I'd have a plan B

Offline mwalston

She's somewhat unreliable.......posted two or three times about visiting Bournemouth but rarely makes it. Going by reviews, Hayley would be the better bet.

I was due to see her when she came down visiting bournemouth and when she didn't turn up I asked her why and she said no bugger had booked her and had a rant comes across as has a screw loose!

Offline madeinwales56

I have seen her a couple of times years ago. She was a very willing prossie who delivered a good service. I booked her for an out call to the New Forest in December. All looked good until I sent her a text on the morning confirming the booking for that afternoon and she said she wouldn't be able to make it as she had childcare problems despite me making the booking over a week before. I don't know when she would have let me know if I hadn't messaged her.
If you do get to see her I am sure you will have a good time but my advice would be to have a plan B arranged. However, don't make the same mistake I did with Tigercub101as my back up. Please feel free to read my negative review on here.

Offline buccdriver

I was due to see her when she came down visiting bournemouth and when she didn't turn up I asked her why and she said no bugger had booked her and had a rant comes across as has a screw loose!

You found out the hard way that she'll only come to B'mouth if she's got bookings to make it worth her while. Can't really blame her.....but it makes you not want to bother with her

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 03:46:12 pm by buccdriver »

James999

Some years ago she was advertising as working while Preggaz....  :scare:

She then announced her retirement.....again...  :music:

Shortly after her "identical twin sister" started working (Well that's what she said) It was very odd as her identical twin sister even used some of the same pics she used....  :dash:

Someone asked if they could see them together, and oddly they were never available in the same place at the same time  :crazy:

Total fucking headcase  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline mh

oddly they were never available in the same place at the same time  :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Brompton

Glad I asked now, don't think I'll bother after all  :(

Offline Stiltskin

I must have been lucky then. I texted her, 30 mins later I'm shagging her. Left a happy man.

Offline mwalston

if she ever gets down to bournemouth i would quite happily try and book her but travelling out of the way to see her no way far too unreliable for me

Offline Zimbaman

if she ever gets down to bournemouth i would quite happily try and book her but travelling out of the way to see her no way far too unreliable for me

To be honest, her pics are somewhat flattering. In terms of service she does as advertise, but I remember being glad I'd kept it to a short booking. She was a nightmare getting booked in with as others have said too.