Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Demi - Southampton - Any good?  (Read 1226 times)

Lev74

Has anybody seen 'Saucy Demi' - Southampton area? - She has a not too detailed AW profile. Looks great from the few pictures though.

Offline nigel4498

Has anybody seen 'Saucy Demi' - Southampton area? - She has a not too detailed AW profile. Looks great from the few pictures though.

Any chance of a link?

Offline DrConners

I think he means this girl :

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Last aw feedback was 10/16 (not that that always means much!) & limited pictures - "BUY MY PG!! BUY MY PG!"

kamu

I tried comms with this wg when she was based in chichester but never got back to me. What i did note though was at 1 point the profile and pictures changed to a mid 40's woman before changing back a couple of weeks later. Not sure what that was all about...

Offline nigel4498

I think he means this girl :

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

Last aw feedback was 10/16 (not that that always means much!) & limited pictures - "BUY MY PG!! BUY MY PG!"

Thanks for the link  :hi:

She's hardly going to make a killing on her PG at 60p though  :lol:

HireAPussy

This is a profile that has been sold on to another pro$$ie.  Original was a 40+ milf in Pompey under a different name something like Delicious Diamond or Delightful Diamond name now being used on a new profile by a new pro$$ie in Pompey  :unknown:  Pimp must like the Diamond name as used by a few over the years.

In short Saucy Demi was D Diamond so most of feedback is for another pro$$ie.

Offline DrConners

This is a profile that has been sold on to another pro$$ie.  Original was a 40+ milf in Pompey under a different name something like Delicious Diamond or Delightful Diamond name now being used on a new profile by a new pro$$ie in Pompey  :unknown:  Pimp must like the Diamond name as used by a few over the years.

In short Saucy Demi was D Diamond so most of feedback is for another pro$$ie.

Thanks for the heads up & information - power of the UKP collective  :thumbsup:

Lol sorry Nigel, didn't see that about price for her PG  :D

5th Musketeer

Thanks for the link  :hi:

She's hardly going to make a killing on her PG at 60p though  :lol:
She must have read your comment - she's now reduced that to 50p - make it up in volume!  What a bargain now at 12.5 per pic of "me"  :dance:

Lev74

Many thanks all for your responses (and apologies I omitted to include the corresponding AW links from my original post - I'm new to this site).

I did attempt a not too hopeful punt with this WG last week. Initially there were a few comms back and forth - in an attempt to set something up (an outcall service) for the following day - however, on the day itself I heard nothing at all (despite my trying to engage with further comms).

Maybe a lucky escape - from some of the comments I have now read, I think this is one to avoid!...

Cheers UKP!