Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beware dodgy group back in Southampton with another new profile  (Read 4527 times)

Offline FCB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Alice sweett
Town:   Woolston Southampton Eastleigh Portsmouth Winchest
County:   Hampshire
Region:   South East
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   449
Last Login:   Today
+447769410988
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:29:33 am by FCB »

Offline FCB

Alice sweett
Town:   Woolston Southampton Eastleigh Portsmouth Winchest
Views:   449
+447769410988

WhattheFlip

Why don't these girls just give a good service eh? Why is that so difficult when they're meeting the guy and doing some stuff with him anyway? Why is it so many Romanians are like this?

Having said that, it's almost worth it for the story of the punter being half in the car window and one of them speeding off!

kamu

Why don't these girls just give a good service eh? Why is that so difficult when they're meeting the guy and doing some stuff with him anyway? Why is it so many Romanians are like this?

Id say its likely the eastern european culture. My ex was Polish and once told me that they get it drilled into them from a young age to chase the money whatever the cost. Although the polish dont seem to be as bad as the Romanians generally. Maybe because they are more westernised and have been in and out of the UK for longer?  Of course there are exceptions to the rule. Maybe those that have been here longer and are more willing to integrate into our way of life...?

WhattheFlip

Id say its likely the eastern european culture. My ex was Polish and once told me that they get it drilled into them from a young age to chase the money whatever the cost. Although the polish dont seem to be as bad as the Romanians generally. Maybe because they are more westernised and have been in and out of the UK for longer?  Of course there are exceptions to the rule. Maybe those that have been here longer and are more willing to integrate into our way of life...?

I get what you're saying, but I don't recall there ever being the same issue with the Poles generally. In fact, like their builders and Plumbers, their WGs generally seem to put our native WGs to shame by doing a better job (both in terms of looks and service), for less money. The Poles seem to have much more of a genuine work ethic than the generally thieving, lazy, lying criminals from Romania.
I am well aware there are exceptions on all sides, before anyone starts!

Offline FCB

Another one:

Alice sexxyy
Town:   Woolston
Views:   198
+447776728385
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 10:39:43 pm by FCB »

WhattheFlip

kamu

I love how these pimps think they can keep creating new profiles and not get found out. Must be monitoring this thread I think. If you are reading this sergej my message for you is take your business else where. Here's 2 more of your profiles for everyone to avoid :).

WhattheFlip

Kamu, you are truly doing the Lord's work.

kamu

Kamu, you are truly doing the Lord's work.

:hi: Im just a persistent little bastard when it comes to this particular group of Romanian con artists. I think we all know that generally Romanians are a waste of time (bar 2 or 3 in the solent area) but when a group blatently lies about services, the services they do offer are poorly delivered, try to cut you majorly short on time, are unhygenic and most importantly threaten punters with violence they need to know a line has been crossed. At the end of the day we all do this to enjoy ourselves and when its ruined by these horrible lieing gypsies someone has to take a stand in my eyes and hit them where it hurts; in their pockets.

As you mentioned previously I dont know why they just dont provide a good service. Surely repeat customers dishing out regular cash is better business than a one off meet who will never see any of their wgs again due to being ripped off? Im sure to a certain extent Sergej is controlling and pressurising these girls to do this when they dont really want to and maybe they have no choice. I know after speaking to 1 particular wg she was here illegally after entering the country on a different girls visa. But from experience im sure there are also other groups of girls who come here without a Sergej to line their pockets with as much cash as they can whilst doing as little as possible.

We really need a punting immigration officer to deport these low lives for being horrible thieving scum but will have to make do with this forum for now until UKIP run the government :D.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:53:06 am by kamu »

Offline DrConners

Your doing an epic job here sir !

This one looks dodgy too - Romanian (but lets not be too judgemental!) Bareback  :scare: and gallery pictures don't match.
Also verification picture is not yet hidden.

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

kamu

Your doing an epic job here sir !

This one looks dodgy too - Romanian (but lets not be too judgemental!) Bareback  :scare: and gallery pictures don't match.
Also verification picture is not yet hidden.

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Agreed it does look like your standard Romanian con but I dont think its part of the same group.

Offline madmania

Thanks Kamu you are doing God's work  :thumbsup:

kamu

Offline MrMatrix

Looks like sergej is back for xmas and new year. Its been a few weeks; must be running low on girls in Romania...

Keep the good work up Kamu. There's no doubt Sergies watching.  :hi:

kamu

Yep pretty sure he's watching. As soon as I share the profiles they are usually gone in a day or 2 with more created in their place.

Anyway 3 more...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:41:08 pm by kamu »

Knobhead

eh why they all say woolston? Only been there once, never thought there are so many gypsies

Offline madmania

kamu